Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

165 results found

1. Meal tracking on desktop/website

I have some clients who prefer the desktop version as opposed to the app and meal tracking is not currently available there.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Summary of highest foods for each marco

For example- if a client has gone over in fats. It would be helpful to see be able to see a list of which food entry was the highest in fat. Highest to lowest would be great. This would make the processes for suggesting food swaps much quicker.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Larger and more accurate food database

The in-app food database needs to be larger and more accurate for most common/generic foods.
    It's way easier to coach someone on how to accurately measure/track their nutrition when you don't have to worry about coaching them just to find the accurate entry in the database.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Ability to make vitamins/micronutrients (e.x. fiber) a goal that gets tracked on the dashboard like the macronutrients

Not all clients are on a weight loss journey, some are there for improving their overall health, improving gut health, getting assistance navigating medical conditions etc. If a client needs a specific amount of a vitamin or micronutrient (e.x sodium for people with hypertension) this should show up directly on their dashboard so they can monitor it through the day with their meals instead of it being hidden and having to click on the nutrition component first to see what their micronutrient and vitamin intake is.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Ability for clients to see daily micronutrient tracking AND daily recommendations for optimal health?

It would be AMAZING to have a feature to view overall micronutrient tracking AND the daily recommneded amounts clients should be eating for optimal health (as shown when using the Cronometer app) Providing this additional info report regarding micronutrients and even individual amino acids eaten would be INCREDIBLY important so clients can track their health from a holistic approach. As well, the cronometer app shares what foods correleate with which nutrients eaten so clients can begin to learn what vitamins and minerals are found in the foods they eat on a regular basis.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Food search within tab, not global search

When tracking the meal, and when searching for ingredients, the search results are global. I would like to be able to search within "recent" tab or "custom" food tab.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Adding a "Streaks" for In-App Meal Tracking

Creating notifications for Streaks for In-App Meal Tracking. Such as "Congrat's you have logged in for 10 days in a row!" Helps to increase accountability, engagement and consistency for clients.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Clients should be able to track food from both myfitnesspal entries and trainerize meals.

My clients want to use some of their own meals and some of trainerize meals. But you can't have both myfitnesspal and trainerize meals connected. The app only allows you to have one or the other connected. I want my clients to be able to log everything, so if they are using trainerize meals I still want their coffee drink, soda, water intake, and any additional treats or personal recipes to be tracked along side that. The way it currently works is confusing to my clients and makes trainerize meals hard to use.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Vegan Macros

Adjust macros for a 20% protein, 50% carb, 30% fat (typical macros for vegan lifestyle).

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Picture taken of meal and AI generates serving size and calorie breakdown

!PLEASE READ! I just found out on track GPT4, there's a new feature where you can take a picture of the meal and then it will give you an estimation of the breakdown of what was in it. I took a picture of a bowl with rice and beans and it broke it down to show one cup of cooked rice and then half a cup of kidney beans, and it tells you the exact calories, carbs, fats, and protein. is if it was possible, if clients click meals, if they can take a picture of that rice and then…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make it simpler!

Make it easier to document food instead of making it a two or three step process with skipping the photo, then selecting the meal, then choose whether it's for dinner or lunch, etc. Let the plus sign automatically add the food in just like myfitnesspal.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ability to Edit/Log Clients Food

I would love the ability to edit some of my clients food logs or add in meals for them if they are having trouble.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. MEAL PICTURES

Would like an easier way to find them and a way to click through them without having to go out and click to the next day to have a more cohesive feel, or even to look at the whole week at once broken down by day.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Use My Net Diary as a Food Tracking App

Use My Net Diary to track food and for awesome recipes using the premium plan. The app is so much easier to use than My Fitness Pal. I use mail delivery meals. I can scan the label and take a picture and the app will input the nutritional values! It is so awesome to track food. The app also allows you to use many different weight categories & allows you to create your own custom recipes.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Recommendations for ideal micronutrient intake

Give client recommended total amounts for micronutrients (vitamins/minerals) based on individual profile and stats when entering food into meal tracker.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow clients to enter a recipe with number of servings so that one serving can = one gram.

Allow clients to create recipes the same as My Fitness Pal where you can enter the number of servings. I teach clients to create recipes where one serving = one gram so that macros are accurate when they weigh out their portion of the final product. Saving a meal in the in app tracker is not the same and this meal tracking feature is virtually useless without it IMO. Everything else about it is great, though.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Be able to adjust an entire meal serving when tracking it vs having to adjust each ingredient individually.

It's a big pain for clients to have to add a meal and then go through each ingredeint and either 1/2 or double them depending on how many servings they had of that meal. It would be much better for them to be able to put in that they had 2 servings and for the app to automatically adjust the ingredients based on that.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Provide a scanner option so clients can scan a food item to get nutrition information

Similar to most nutrition tracking apps. Your in app good tracker should have a scanner option so that people can simply scan the bar code on a package to import all nutrition information.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. need more food info

need to make nutrition labels viewable to the coach so we can see what the client sees for nutritional values, and may want to check labels on some of the foods that are there now for accuracy. Example Mahatma Rice has the wrong carb amount in the app compared to what is on the package. App says 3/4 cup is 36 carbs and package says 1/4 cup is 36 carbs, but neither state if this is dry or cooked amounts and this is very important when setting macros for a client's weight loss thanks.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base