Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

192 results found

1. Information Partitioning (UI Change)

There is a laundry list of useful links, integrations, and habits to scroll through in the app that I'm currently using. When I reached out to their UI/UX admin, they said this would fall at the feet of Trainerize.

The ability to make background colors/textures different for each section of the user flow (Macro tracking vs. habits/tasks vs. body tracking fields like weight and pics, etc. vs. APPROVED LINKS) would make for a much simpler viewing and navigational experience for users to differentiate fields and figure out where to go for what, especially if they're newer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Sync or add client reviews on trainerize.me profile

I use my trainerize.me profile as my website and I'd like to be able to show client reviews or testimonials on the website somewhere.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Have all consultation form questions as mandatory to answer option

Can we please have an update where the consult form is not able to be sent over until its fully filled out please. Although i pre warn them, i keep having clients click 'next' or 'enter' whilst filling out the form and it sends to me incomplete and i have to go back to send it over to them again and it wastes a lot of time. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Customizable shortcuts (info) on dashboard of trainers and clients

I would like to be able to add a customizable tile or shortcuts on clients and trainers dashboard. For example, at the bottom of 'things to do', I would like to add tiles for website links or any customizable information about health, fitness, recipes etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Ability for clients to 'favorite' workouts

I use trainerize to run an 'on-demand' subscription and a LOT of clients have requested the ability to 'favorite' workouts so they can come back to them. I have hundreds of workouts available to my clients and I think it makes sense and makes it easier to manage and look through to find their favorites to come back to.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. New app ui/ux

The app needs a redesign with a more modern ui/ux that is much nicer to use and doesn't look so old, I'm a programmer and I understand that this task is monumental, but sooner or later it has to be done, in 5 years the app won't it should look the same as it does now, you should constantly improve your design and user experience, what I recommend is to hire a team of very talented ui/ux designers to carry out this task, together with frontend developers trained to execute the new redesign of the app, I am sure that…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ability to change languages from english to preferred language.

Maybe start with a few of the most popular languages like spanish, french, etc. I have an entire network I cannot reach because they only speak Spanish. Having this feature would allow coaches to grow exponentially and provide more impact for health in this world. I know you can edit titles, and a few small things, but with ai this should be seamless now being able to adjust language preferences.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. “Hold” any further changes.

Please place a hold on any further “updates” “features” “add ons” “layouts” and leave the app for at least 6 months of any changes. Too many bugs, glitches, poor customer experiences, non practical steps and access for trainers over the past several months. We need a breather and a smooth run for both sides for a while.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Bring back the calendar grid for clients to see their month in its entirety.

My clients have always relied on being able to pull up the desktop version of the app in order to look at their calendar to schedule their workouts for at least a week at a time, if not the entire month, as well as to look at everything else going on each day. Now that feature has suddenly been removed. Not sure why, but please add it back.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Professional Title Adjustment

I have staff who will carry out my company's treatment. They have different titles like personal trainers, registered dietitians etc. It would be good to have the possibility to change the name 'trainer' to other titles like the ones I named above or to call them like I call my staff members 'health coaches'. Or to adjust the description to the own business needs. The title 'trainer' shouldn't be default, because not everyone offers specific training, but like my company has an holistic approach and offers access to fitness, nutrition, and mindfulness experts with different titles.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Clearly highlight personal bests achieved by clients on both the app and desktop.

The personal bests achieved by a client needs to be clearly highlighted for the coach, currently within the app you have to drill into each exercise just to find out whether a client has hit a PB, and even then it's very easy to miss, and it's a crucial talking point and motivator.

The desktop version is even worse, there is no way to see clients PB's, this needs to be rectified quickly.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Be able to add more than one social account link to your profile (of the SAME platform, e.g. two different Instagram/Facebook accounts)

Be able to add more than one social account link to your profile (of the SAME platform, e.g. two different Instagram/Facebook accounts)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Auto save function for clients going through their workouts.

I've had a few clients mention they'll get a call or message while doing their workout, and once they come back to the app all of their data for that session is gone, and they have to restart the workout and re enter everything.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Multiple Event type

This should be a really quick and easy update.

Event type, Can there be unlimited event type on add-on and pack sessions please? this will allow people to purchase a single session and use at any event / class that's going on. Thank for me to create multiple single pack sessions for different events / class they are the same price

thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Put Trainerize on a native app for phone or tablet with 2 way com....

When a hybrid trainer and on the go you don't always see the messages from the clients unless you have the system open in the browser on the phone - and the again you still don't. Having a native app will eliminate that and allow for training ever more on the go.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. App use offline

It would be great to see if Trainerize could implement a feature where we can work on our laptops offline and build programmes/update nutrition and when internet becomes available it automatically updates. This would be great for productivity especially whilst moving around and not always having access to internet.

Also for clients not having internet when doing a workout it becomes a little problematic for them to watch ex demonstrations before completing lifts and not being able to follow the workout.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hello,

Hello,

I am an iPhone and the app is wonderful.

However, I have issues with the notifications, I rarely get the notification that my rest time is over, and when using the app for an hour, it takes 40% - 50% of my battery life, the phone gets overheated, and it makes the phone significantly slower when using other apps while exercising.

Please let me know if it is something that I can fix from my end or if it needs an intervention from your side.

But I am really enjoying the app and find it unique. 🥰

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Ability to view team/shared programs as a trainer

As a trainer, if I pull up a shared program, it shows that it's empty when I know there are exercises in it. Instead of being able to just view it as a trainer, in case I need to view a program at a glance on mobile or on desktop, I have to log-in as a member which is seems unnecessary. Would love to this featured integrated.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. We need a LIBRARY section where we can upload PDFS and trainings. NOT just in the messenger app.

Love how FIT COACH PRO has a library section with categories of trainings for clients. I would come back to trainerize if they added that. I hate having to use Google drive as well with Trainerize. Also, I do not want attachments in the messaging platform. That's not helpful for clients.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base