Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

223 results found

1. multiple calendars

Be able to create multiple calendars under one Master Program that allows for different clients who are doing the same program but either following a 4 day or 5 day workouts per week.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Send payment and consultation form links from the app

To be able to send payment and consultation forms from the app

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Adding a "feed" for video/stories/pics like IG

For content only your clients can see, good for motivational videos, able to teach/create form videos verbally to everyone or recipes etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Colors of blue links

Is there a way for people to change the color of the blue and black? Or are you guys thinking of changing it? I have several clients who struggle to be able to see the words and where to click on the app on their phones.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Notify client when Program Phase or workout is added

Right now the client is only notified when a program is added. For a long-term client this is only done once. I'd like to either manually or automatically notify the client when a trainer adds a phase or workout.

I had a client ask for a new workout while they were traveling. I added the workout and texted them, but because of travel they never got the text. So they assumed I didn't do it.

I also have clients ask if they're going crazy or if the workouts look different because they didn't notice I made changes.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. NETFLIX Style Popularity Rating for Templated Workouts overall and by season

I would be interested in a feature that allows trainers or club owners to see which templated workouts are most popular with their users. So the ability for end-users to rate their workouts, which could be aggregated and displayed on the templated workouts page.

This could be expanded as well for seasons. Example: Most popular w/outs for New Years weight loss, or Lean by Halloween, Summer Shred.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Make the notes auto save. the save button is clunky and one more step that I don't have time for when switching between note program screen

Make the notes auto save. the save button is clunky and one more step that I don't have time for when switching between note program screen

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Remove option to save posted photos in gallery

On Android mobile app, when sharing a photo from phone with a group, the photo will be saved in phone gallery under app collections. Provide option to remove save posted photos.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Translate the website or at least the app, to Hebrew please

Translate the website or at least the app, to Hebrew please

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. What is insta gold

Sungho Lee, a well-known K-drama scriptwriter, used ChatGPT to overcome writer's block. By feeding it plot ideas and character outlines, he received valuable suggestions that enhanced his storytelling process. The scripts generated with ChatGPT’s assistance received critical acclaim, proving that AI can be a valuable collaborator in creative endeavors.
    https://instaplus.info/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Improve help desk

I ask for help rarely, but when I do it’s because I see issues with things and report them, I am DAILY in the app and have been for 2 years. When reporting issues I get basically no help. Why? Because basically I’m told there isn’t an issue. Clearly help desk employees do not use the app as I do daily. I know when something is no longer working as it was. Such as the YouTube
    video preview links, no longer showing a video preview thumbnail when I post in groups or training or even messages to my clients. Or…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Apply a "search" tab in the messages

Apply a "search" tab in the messages so we can easily find certain conversations instead of scrolling to days end in past messages. Thank yo

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. How can I convert OST files to Outlook PST?

Converting OST files to PST format is often necessary when you need to access mailbox data from an offline OST file, such as in cases of Exchange server crashes or account deletion. The OST to PST Converter tool is a reliable solution for this conversion. It efficiently converts OST files, including large and encrypted ones, into PST format without any data loss. Key features of the tool include batch conversion of multiple OST files, maintaining the original folder hierarchy, and the ability to preview OST file content before conversion. Additionally, the tool supports saving OST files in various formats like…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Adding a "favorites" option for a client to save favorite workouts to easily go back to.

Adding a "favorites" option to workouts so clients can go back and redo a favorite workout.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add UTM Parameters to User Information

We are trying to measure the effectiveness of our advertising efforts and wanted to see if we can track successful sign-ups that go past our free trial periods. Of course, we want to measure how many of our users found us from our ads and how many of those converted into paying customers. Unfortunately, there isn't a way for us to measure this using Google Analytics or other analytics applications as the post-trial event happens in app. We know that for other apps that support subscriptions at least have the capability to track UTM parameters such as the source (whether…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. What should I do if scanpst.exe fails to repair my PST file in Outlook 2016 and 2019?

If scanpst.exe fails to repair your PST file in Outlook 2016 and 2019 there is no need to worry. You still have some effective options to solve this problem. To repair PST files in Outlook 2016 and 2019, you can take the help of this tool OSTtoPSTAPP Outlook PST Repair software. This tool scans PST file data thoroughly and repairs corrupted PST file data which scanpst.exe cannot repair. This application is very easy to use and it repairs and recovers even the largest PST file data so you can recover your PST emails and other Outlook data. This tool makes…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Resources Vault

It would be very beneficial to everyone if there was a resources Vault like Kahunas which I have been contemplating

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Be able to start and complete session from desktop

Client likes larger screen when training from home

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Can you recommend third-party software for repairing Outlook PST files?

Yes, a third-party tool to repair Outlook PST file data Outlook PST Repair Software helps to recover PST file data. This tool efficiently restores corrupted or damaged PST file data so there is no data loss. It supports email data and other mailbox data recovery from all versions of Outlook. This application is an excellent choice for users with advanced features. You can use it to get access to your important data.
    Read More: https://www.osttopstapp.com/pst-repair.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. How can I get emails and other data back from corrupted Microsoft Outlook PST files?

You wish to get the data from your PST file as well as other data. There is software that can help you recover all of your PST file data if you have accidentally corrupted emails or lost data because your Outlook PST file data was destroyed. A reliable solution is offered by Outlook PST Repair Software. It functions by analyzing damaged PST file data, finding elements that can be recovered, and bringing those items back to a functional state. With the help of this strong utility, you may retrieve damaged PST file data, including email data and other important PST…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base