Coach / Trainer - Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Be able to customise calories/macros for the meal plan and the calories used per meal

Trainers can enter custom macros for clients in the meal planner (not just 30/40/30 splits etc) and also customise the proportion of those macros that is allocated to each meal or have the ability to just plan according to calories and protein only.

I used a company called Lenus health before whose app was able to do this and it was really useful. At the moment when I add my own meals to the app they won't show for my clients because the split is so awkward.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Meal Planner (in-app)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. More options for the macro split in the meal planner

The 3 options are not enough. I would like to see some other splits as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meal Planner (in-app)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow clients to filter out which food items they dislike or don't want in their meal plans

Provide clients with a questionnaire/form to specify which food items (i.e. Tuna, Zucchini, etc..) they dislike, so that recipes with the specified foods are automatically filtered out of the generated plan.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Ability to still use client’s specific calories and macros with meal planner (not set defined calorie meal plans which aren’t accurate)

To have the ability to assign a meal plan to a client with the meal planner, but to not be restricted by the set calorie targets (eg 1600,1800,.2000 etc). Being able to still manually set their calories and macros as you would with nutrition goals (in goals and habits) but also manually being able to assign meals for this too. It’s way too restrictive and often way out on targets for macros too.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Custom macros and meal plan fits as near as possible without changing targets

Needs to include custom cals and macros to be entered with the nearest meal plan being found, not cals being made the goal dependant on the meal plan. For example, my clients are automatically set the goal rounded up to the 100, which isn't accurate enough. One of my client is set 1550 and I have the choice of going to 1500 or 1600.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Share recipes - I just tried (add recipe) and I would like to share it in between members, or coach members

Share recipes - I just tried (add recipe) and I would like to share it in between members, or coach members

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Separate Meal Plan from Nutrition Goals

I don't mind the options for a general calorie goal and split (balanced) as options in the meal planner, however, having it automatically update the client's nutrition goals doesn't make sense as their goals aren't going to be exactly in line with the split. The meal planner can still be used for general guidance to hit the goals I have set, but it shouldn't automatically change the goals I have for them. For example, I have a client whose current goals are 2580 calories, 165g protein, 300g carbs and 80g fat. Selecting the 2600 calorie goal for them with a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Medical Dietary Needs Flags

Some clients have medical needs that need to be accounted for, like requiring low glycemic foods (diabetic). Additional flags to help build meal plans around this sort of need is important.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Option to cut out vegan/paleo options

Most of my meat eating clients just aren't interested in vegetarian/vegan recipes so it would be nice to be able to filter those out

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Ability for client to refine recipes by preferences

It would be nice if clients could take a preferences survey narrowing down recipes by cooking level, types of food client likes (example: Mexican, Indian, Italian, etc) , and even low - high budget.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I should be able to adjust the macros rather than just pick from the 3 default options.

I should be able to adjust the macros rather than just pick from the 3 default options.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Meals in meal planner NEED proof reading.

There are errors/typos/inconsistencies in the meals in the planner. Vegetarian pad Thai fpr example says to use 1oz of rice noodles for 2 ppl
    That's like 4 noodles! Green pepper and eggs asks for 5 eggs but only mentions using 3.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow an integration option for existing recipe database from Evolution Nutrition, Fitbit, Myfitness pal

Just wish there was a way to integrate the recipe data and food selections from MFP, EN, and Fitbit. Many of our clients have been tracking for months using the existing integrations. If we could lean on the library of resources we have already created and seamlessly transition into the in-app Meal Planner it would be the best!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow all tracking options: calories only, macro split and both

We should be able to assign how a client tracks meals. I want to give my challenge client calories only tracking, but it's only but it only gives the calories and macros as an option to select.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Order groceries from Walmart

One click and order my meal plan's grocery list from Walmart

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Order grocery list from Amazon Fresh

Ability to one-click order my meal plan from Amazon Fresh

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Integration with Instacart

Ability to pop grocery list to Instacart and order all the items with one click.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base