Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

345 results found

1. More body fat sites

More body fat sites I like to use 4 site test general populations and for athletes I prefer a 9 site for a more accurate measurement.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks for coming to the idea forum and adding your vote to this idea.

We’re keeping this set to ‘Not Right Now’, as this isn’t something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we’ll check back in here with a new status. We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

2. Opening a new tab when I switch into my clients is more of a downgrade in my opinion. Who likes tab clutter... not me :)

Opening a new tab when I switch into my clients is more of a downgrade in my opinion. Who likes tab clutter... not me :)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We’re keeping this set to ‘Not Right Now’, as this isn’t something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we’ll check back in here with a new status. We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

3. Batch photo reminders for many clients all at once

Be able to create photo reminders for all of your clients at once

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

4. Give trainers the option to copy program templates from deactivated clients.

Sometimes I need to copy an entire program over and tweak it from there but I can't do that if the the client I want to copy the program from is deactivated. I would like the option to do this whether the client is active or not.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

5. Automatic Email for Missed Workout

Just as there is an auto reminder email, there should be a 'missed' workout auto email. And this should be customizable for each client. Since each clients needs a different type of motivation!

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

7. Amazon Kindle Fire OS Support

Currently, if a Kindle Fire owner tries to go to Trainerize, they are prompted to get the mobile app - which is a dead end as there currently is none. Apparently, Kindle does not see fit to utilize the Android version of Trainerize. Of course, the user can go to the web browser and use the application that way, however, it might seem very confusing to the user, since they are being directed to get a mobile application that isn't there. In small text there is an option to "use the desktop app"

There might not be a great need…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. customize consultation form bubble text

I am not sure what the correct terminology is, but the text in the voice bubble that appears to be coming out of the mouth of the profile pic in the consultation form, is currently not user editable. I would like very much to be able to edit this text, and I am sure many other trainers would also.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

9. Crop YouTube video tool

Some YouTube videos have big length and the original exercise time is much smaller than video at all. It is high recommenly to can cut-crop the video to the point of interest..and add it on a program....

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. embedding into existing website

The option to "embed" the Trainerize login to my existing website works, but it is not what I was hoping - for it to be fully embedded. In other words, rather than being a link that opens a new page for my Trainerize site, I would love to be able to embed trainerize into a page on my website so that my clients never leave my site.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

11. Dartfish video integration

The ability to attach exercise tutorial videos from YouTube is nice, but for movement analysis and instruction Dartfish is far superior, with the ability to tag specific points in the video with instructional notes and really breaking the movement down. I would like to see the ability to link to either my own Dartfish channel, or an existing channel - there are already videos on Dartfish far better than what is available on YouTube

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

12. Why can't we as trainers be our own client?

As a trainer who users this for clients I would love to show other clients and trainers how it's great for me as a fitness professional personally.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We’re keeping this set to ‘Not Right Now’, as this isn’t something we have any immediate plans to implement.

As Trainerize is really built from day 1 for a client signing in to interact with their trainers and track their fitness.

However, you can use the Peak Fitness labs app and sign in as a client. This is the app we use to train our team internally but you can sign in with your credentials.

iOS:
    https://apps.apple.com/us/app/peak-fitness-app/id1117456592

Android:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.trainerize.peakfitness&hl=en_US

We appreciate you sharing your thoughts. We’re returning your vote to you. Please come back and vote on ideas.trainerize.com.

Thanks.

13. Ability to export workout templates to another Trainerize account

Hi.
    I would like the ability to export my workout templates so that another user (with their own account) can then import them and use them.

I know I could setup a trainer under me and then they would have access to my templates, but there is no way to stop them from editing - or worse deleting them.

Also, if we could export our templates it would allow us to have a backup copy on our computer incase something happens to the trainerize servers..

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

14. How about an add on for custom t shirts with our company logo for sell to our clients?

custom t shirts so when clients purchase they can tag and wear during workouts for more exposure

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Customize the cardio add-on's

When in the calander, you can click onto the + button and have the ability to either add "Workout", "Cardio", "Body Stat", or "Photos". I love the new format, it looks so easy to use for the client but I believe it would be much more professional if the trainer was able to adjust or customize the Cardio add-on's to their liking. For instance, rather then clinking into Cardio and having the choose between only select types of cardio like running, walking, elliptical... I would like to specify give my clients options like Intervals, Sprints and things like that.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

17. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We’re keeping this set to ‘Not Right Now’, as this isn’t something we have any immediate plans to implement due to the complexity of changing everything to read right to left for Arabic. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

Thanks!

18. Use YouTube Playlists for exercise videos

i.e. playlist of multiple exercises used for a warmup, complex, mobility series, etc. I have YouTube playlists that I would like to allow people to view from within the app.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We're keeping this set to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. 

We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status. We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

19. Add Square app to accept payment

Add Square app to accept payment

60 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We're keeping this set to 'Not Right Now', as adding a new gateway is a huge lift. We prefer to prioritize bringing you more payment options, appt/class booking features and better reports. 

Some features you might be interested in:

We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

20. Vimeo

Hello,
    We are starting to post video content for Students. However, links to youtube display. Can you please let us know if there is a plan to be able to integrate VIMEO (they have digital rights type of protection under their hosting plan, which I believe that we can then manage/control access to paid students).

Thanks for any feedback.
    dancescape.trainerize.com

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We’re keeping this set to ‘Not Right Now’, as this isn’t something we have any immediate plans to implement. We want to help trainers reduce the number of apps they’re using so we’re focusing on direct uploads into Trainerize. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If there’s any reasons why you find uploading videos into Trainerize not as effective or efficient, please let us know.

We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base