Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

345 results found

1. Trainer track and share workouts with clients

Can we make it available for the trainer to keep track of their own workouts and share it with their clients if they want to. I'd love as motivation to be able to share what I do with my clients and also hold myself accountable the same way I do for them but not have to make a second account as myself. The idea being that I share my own workout so they can see I practice what I preach.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks for coming to the idea forum and adding your vote to this idea.

We’re keeping this set to ‘Not Right Now’, as this isn’t something we have any immediate plans to implement.

As Trainerize is really built from day 1 for a client signing in to interact with their trainers and track their fitness.

However, you can use the Peak Fitness labs app and sign in as a client. This is the app we use to train our team internally but you can sign in with your credentials.

iOS:
    https://apps.apple.com/us/app/peak-fitness-app/id1117456592

Android:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.trainerize.peakfitness&hl=en_US

We appreciate you sharing your thoughts. We’re returning your vote to you. Please come back and vote on ideas.trainerize.com.

Thanks.

2. Add an SMS reminder service to remind clients to perform habits such as take a multi vitamin (Precision Nutrition Style).

Hi Guys, just a thought, can you add a "habit/task" reminder into the software. Either by email or txt message. This was I could automate things like "take your multi vitamin today" for many clients on the same phase. Precision Nutrition style.

90 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We’re keeping this set to ‘Not Right Now’, as this isn’t something we have any immediate plans to implement.

As the app already has daily reminder notifications which clients can tap to engage directly with the app, we do not plan on adding SMS reminders on top of it.

We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we’ll check back in here with a new status. We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

3. 26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We’re keeping this set to ‘Not Right Now’, as you can already program auto-messages and send products to upsell.

If you wish to build a email journey, we recommend looking at an email campaign builder like Mailchimp or Constant Contact.

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we’ll check back in here with a new status. We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

You can vote for the Mailchimp integration if this is something you are looking for:
    https://bit.ly/3DTR6fo

Thanks!

4. put the "hide workouts" feature/option back.

The hide workout feature was extremely useful. The ability to add a client's entire program to his/her training plan and making only the ones you want them to do during a particular cycle is MUCH more effective than deleting/re-adding.

Also makes for a "cleaner" plan in terms of customer interface as their plan isn't strewn with things they're not currently doing.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add 4 point body fat option

Would you add a 4 point option in body fat measurement section?
    Biceps
    Triceps
    Scapula
    Iliac crest

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We’re keeping this set to ‘Not Right Now’, as this isn’t something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

Thanks!

6. Add a Video Assessment Extension on the app(ex: Coaches Eye)

Add a video assessment feature to the app to better serve our clients and track assessment progress. Some video recording feature would help. You could save video of exercises done and show progress over time in mechanics

57 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

7. Push notification reminders of what is due what days

Push notification reminders of what is due that day with an option to close, snooze or track now. An option to control time of pop up would be great too!

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We’re keeping this set to ‘Not Right Now’, as this isn’t something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

Thanks!

8. make a tracker for how many people visit the website on a daily, weekly, monthly, etc. basis

Provide a tracker in order to show how many people visit our personal website. Just to keep track of how much traffic we are getting.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add dropset or additional columns for single exercise for weight change

Add dropset option or additional columns for weight change ex back squat dropset 1st round 175 lbs 5 reps, 2nd round 150 lbs 10 reps, 3rd round 125 lbs 15 reps etc

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

10. Ability to customize the contact page - embed html for mailing list sign up

Ability to add HTML to contact page. I would like to add my mailing list signup form.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

12. Printable 4-6 week training plan with space for training data

Ability to print out a one pager that lists the exercises/pictures included in the training plan, along with space to record 4-6 weeks of training data such as sets, reps, rest period, load and tempo.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

13. Facebook status customization

I would like to be able to customize the facebook status message sent by the app on my clients facebook account.

Right now, the message is

Started workout NAME OF WORKOUT on my Android - http://siteadress

Most of my clients are french speaking, so that message appears as spam to them. Being able to customize the message, with the nameofworkout and siteadress variables could definitaly help me promote my business via facebook.

Also,if the app could check them in on my facebook buisness page, that would be simply wonderful for extra visibilty.

Special thanks to the trainerize team for their…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Not inform clients of every simple change. Create a "save" and "publish" changes feature.

At times a may make 5 to 10 changes over a day. My client then will receive up to 10 emails telling them of the changes. They have informed me this can be annoying for them. Maybe create a "Save" feature and a "publish" feature so client only receives changes once I am ready to release it.
    Ryan

295 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

After careful deliberation, we decided an automated notification system is still the best way going forward.

Most cloud-based software will send notifications on any edits to content.

The client is able to turn off this notification on their side if they do not want to keep receiving these notifications.

15. 16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

16. Add the ability to restore a training plan that was accidentally deleted

Retain deleted training plans in an undelete folder for at least a period of time so that wecan restore plans which were either accidentally deleted or were intentionally deleted but then lwe wished later that we wouldn't have deleted them.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We’re keeping this set to ‘Not Right Now’, as there is insufficient voting activity.

Thanks!

17. Client Based Help Area for Trainerize

Your current help.trainerize.com (which is where clients are directed by Help') at the bottom of the Web Dashboard is COMPLETELY focused towards Trainer help using the platform and is not helpful to our End Clients at all.

I understand we can create our own help sections on our websites, but we either need to be able to redirect Client Help to our section of the website or a Generic Client Help section needs to be added to the help.trainerize.com to handle general questions our clients will have in using the Phone or Web Apps. (In ZenDesk which you're using to…

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

18. Add the ability for clients or trainers to upload device data

I used workoutlog.com as a "client" for a certification I was doing with another trainer. I was able to upload my polar heart rate monitor data (*.hrm file) and it automatically had my heart rate data. I saw it was also available for Garmin, Timex, PowerTap, SRM, and CompuTrainer. Is this something that can be integrated into trainerize?

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

19. Increase the number of characters allowed in the exercises description field

Increase the number of characters allowed in the exercise description field so that longer and more detailed exercise descriptions can be added.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

20. Allow trainers to build a training plan for themselves and schedule it with the calendar

The ability for trainers to use the platform to train themselves, building a training plan for themselves and scheduling it with a calendar like they do for clients

85 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base