Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

345 results found

1. Trim imported videos from YouTube

Instead of having to upload an entire YouTube video, it would be helpful to be able to trim the video to specific parts of it if you are trying to show only a part of the video.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks for coming to the idea forum and adding your vote to this idea.

We’re keeping this set to ‘Not Right Now’, as this isn’t something we have any immediate plans to implement. You can edit the videos directly in YouTube or a video edtior.

We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we’ll check back in here with a new status. We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

2. Update videos of demonstrations with an automated CG model

Instead of a person using a automated video, as their forms aren’t as accurate as I would like.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We’re keeping this set to ‘Not Right Now’, as this isn’t something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we’ll check back in here with a new status. We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

3. Photo food log with MFP

Right now the client can chose either the photos or track in MyFitnessPal, but not both. Both would be helpful.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Nutrition  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We’re keeping this set to ‘Not Right Now’, as this isn’t something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

The photo tracker is only compatible with the built-in meal tracker. You can switch to use the built-in meal tracker track a photo with macros.

Thanks!

4. Add "Groups" Tab to the bottom of client app with red # notification of pending/new messages similar to messages tab

Unless I remind clients that there's a group on their dashboard, they don't remember because it's not a big obvious red bubble with a number in it. Similar to the messages tab on TZ, facebook, instagram. I think people have been trained to respond to a red number bubble. If they can see the unread number bubble on a tab instead of a red dot on their dashboard, I think we'd get more organic engagement on the group because it'd feel more natural.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

5. Meal plan comments and private messages so be combined

It’s confusing to jump between community messaging, meal plan messaging and private messaging. I get a scatter mind trying to find the right messages

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We’re keeping this set to ‘Not Right Now’, as this isn’t something we have any immediate plans to implement.

Similar to Facebook, you can keep up with your comments by opening up the notification center and looking at the comments there.

We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

Thanks!

6. Vimeo Integration

Please make it possible to link with Vimeo, I have all my exercise library with Vimeo and I will continue using Vimeo for my exercise videos. I really want to join Trainerize as I love all the features, but until there is a Vimeo integration I have to stay with TrueCoach. Please make it happen!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Integrations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We’re keeping this set to ‘Not Right Now’, as this isn’t something we have any immediate plans to implement as we already have the ability to host video natively within Trainerize. Have you tried that out?

Thanks!

We also have the ability to group video workouts into libraries and to stack multiple…

7. Trainer Workout Trial

Allowing trainers to create workouts and trial them in another mode instead of having to create a “profile” for themselves which takes up one of their seats.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

8. Change progress photo examples

It'd be great if we could change the example photos shown before people upload progress photos. I'm sure all trainers want different poses and I personally hate having hands on hips. I have tried explaining in on boarding but its frustrating because the photos say to do something different and that's the last thing they see before taking them so they end up doing that more than half the time so I'm always repeating myself. I just want to try make the process as seamless as possible and sure others would like the same

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

9. I would like to see the ability for my clients to use commas or dashes to indicate when they were not able to complete the set.

For example, on the last set when my client pushing it for 10 reps, but is only able to get 9.Then take a 30 sec break and gets the last rep. I would like a way for this to be communicated to me either as 9,1 or 9-1. Because its not the same as being able to complete 10 reps uninterrupted.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

11. Automatic syncing from MFP without a nutrition target in Trainerize

I ask my clients to log their meals in MFP at first without any "food rules" so we can get a better sense of their baseline nutrition. Without a Nutritional Goal in Trainerize, MFP won't automatically sync the data - it has to be manually synced every day. It would be great if MFP could automatically sync nutrition info to Trainerize without needed a Nutrition Goal in place.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Nutrition  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We're keeping this set to 'Not Right Now', as we will not be expanding our MFP integration as we've recently launched our in-app meal tracker. We do suggest that you switch over to it so you can use this workflow.

You can see how to do it here:

https://help.trainerize.com/hc/en-us/articles/4404939776916-How-to-change-meal-trackers-for-clients-single-and-bulk-

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status. We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

12. Please make it so that clients can retain their "completed workouts" achievement when they switch trainers on Trainerize.

Make it so that clients can keep their workouts completed streak if they switch trainers!

I recently had a client join that was a little bummed out that she couldn't keep the workout streak of 606 that she accumulated with another trainer.

Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

13. Allow Clients to Create their Own Workouts

Clients should be able to create their own workouts! Not just substitute exercises for pre-existing workouts.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

14. voice cues

Ability to use Standard "Bells" to alert the client when an exercise stops/starts rather than the Robotic Voice.

In a semi-private training environment it can get annoying to hear 3+ robotic voices on ipads going on at the same time and it would be awesome if we had the simple option of choosing our "Alarm" via voice/noice of our choice like regular interval timer apps do.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

15. The ability to turn off individual exercises from the trainerize library

Some of the exercises from the library are great others not so much, it would be lovely to be able to just select what ones we do and do not want to appear to our clients. This would also make it easier to slowly replace the exercises with our own ones as you could do so one by one instead of having to have a whole library premade before turning off the trainerize exercise library all together.

Hopefully this wouldn't be to difficult to implement 😅

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

16. easier way to change MFP macros from Trainerize

change the way to enter new macros. Have the ability to change them om myfitnesspal and it automatically change in trainerize

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We're keeping this set to 'Not Right Now', as we’ve just released our in-app meal tracker which provides a better experience. We will not be expanding our MFP integration any further. We do suggest you switch over to the in-app meal tracker.

You can see how to do it here:

https://help.trainerize.com/hc/en-us/articles/4404939776916-How-to-change-meal-trackers-for-clients-single-and-bulk-

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status. We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

17. Allow manual tracking of steps without having to sync a device

I have clients that do not use a smart watch, but wear a pedometer and their step goals are important to them. It would be great if there was a way for them (or me even) to enter their steps manually so that they can see how they are improving over time.

112 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We’re keeping this set to ‘Not Right Now’, as we’re building out challenges and we do not want clients to be able to cheat the system through manual entry.

If you are looking at more connections to the app. Please get your clients to vote on feedback.trainerize.com.

Healthkit (use your iPhone’s set counter – is available now – go to More to connect)

Google Fit (use your android phone’s step counter) : https://bit.ly/3vTUoKw

Samsung Galaxy Watches
    https://bit.ly/3qrHQsL

Garmin
    https://bit.ly/3gUllbu

We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

We will not allow manual entry of steps as this

18. Ability to add habits to master lists

I feel like I'm repeating myself as I have a number of different folders (e.g. 2 nutrition, 2 sleep, 2 activity) because Trainerize only lets you add habits to your own folders, not the pre-existing ones. It would be helpful to be able to update all of the folders to be able to be to sync this all up so its much more cohesive.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We’re keeping this set to ‘Not Right Now’, as this isn’t something we have any immediate plans to implement. Trainerize habit folders cannot be edited. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

Thanks!

19. A place to add "other" photos versus just front/back/side.

It looks like there is a way to add "other" photos on top of the 3, but I don't see where that is able to be uploaded in the drop down menu when adding photos?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base