Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

39 results found

1. Offline working app

It would be amazing to have the app work offline and it would be nice to track your workouts and everything else while you are offline (many gym's do not have internet connection and it is hard for clients to track anything while they are there if there is no internet connection.).

So the app can track workouts/habits and ''chores'' for clients while offline...and it puts the data online as soon as the client connects to an internet connection, wifi etc... The same option is (for example) available with the TrainHeroic app also, so i dont see a reason why…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks for coming to the idea forum and adding your vote to this idea.

We’re keeping this set to ‘Not Right Now’, as this isn’t something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we’ll check back in here with a new status. We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

2. Print Programs into "program card" format

The ability to print a trainerize program for clients who prefer manually record on paper.

The option to include various details.

Landscape

A1, A2. B1. C1 format
    Reps/Sets/Rest/ PRE %
    Comments
    Date column

Formatted landscape.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We’re keeping this set to ‘Not Right Now’, as this isn’t something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we’ll check back in here with a new status. We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

3. Be able to record my own voice commands to accompany custom exercises for HIIT/Circuit/Tabata

I like the new demo looping and audio on clients workouts that are for circuit/HIIT/Tabata style however i have noticed some come out to be a robotic voice and I had one client say she didn't like how the voice ended the workout bc it discrupted her flow and confused her. Id love to be able to record my own prompts over these type of workouts or at least be able to for the custom workouts I create and add to the database. Both would be nice!

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

4. Option to have some TZ exercises available without the whole library

I'd like to use some of the TZ exercises but not all. I'd like to be able to select which TZ exercises I want available in my library and hide those I do not want to use.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

5. Use YouTube Playlists for exercise videos

i.e. playlist of multiple exercises used for a warmup, complex, mobility series, etc. I have YouTube playlists that I would like to allow people to view from within the app.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We're keeping this set to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. 

We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status. We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

6. We need the ability to create sub-folders inside the master programs section.

I would like to create sub folders within the programs for bands only plans or dumbbells only or full gym access

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We're keeping this set to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. 

That being said, we currently have a feature in beta that you may be interested in. It's called Multiple Stacking Programs and essentially its the ability to stack additional programs on top of a client’s main program, or additional on-demand libraries of types of workouts (like HIIT, Yoga, body-weight). 

You can find out more about it and join the beta by going to Add-Ons > Integrations > scroll to the very bottom.

If we do have any new information to share, we'll check back in here with a new status. Thank you for voting!

7. Remove "good job" and cartoon graphics at end of workout

Please give option to remove the cartoon thumbs up/congrats on your workout after rating. The rest of the app is really sleek and this is super cheesy. Plus for those of us that use workouts for meditation, habit videos, etc it doesn't apply

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

8. Allow Clients to Complete Interval Workout Online

Allow Clients to complete interval workouts with a timer online. For example on a laptop. The phone is sometimes too small for clients.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We're keeping this set to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement as 98% of clients access their workouts on the mobile app.

We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status. We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

9. Allow Clients to Create their Own Workouts

Clients should be able to create their own workouts! Not just substitute exercises for pre-existing workouts.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

10. Upload pdf files for training and workouts

I want to be able to upload pdf files of workouts as well for my clients that don't need videos explaining what to do.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

11. CUSTOM VOICE FOR THE TIMER - AS WELL AS CUSTOM TIMER SETTINGS

1 : The voice has got to go - it is non motivating and has difficulty pronouncing many basic muscles and movements.

FIX : Allow each trainer to plug in their own voice.

2 : Customization for timers are ideal for training clientele online and through an app.

FIX : Allow full customization of your timers (ie. tabata) and provide the ability to save them for future usage.
    FIX : Add in alerts for : half way, 10 seconds, 3 second count down, rest.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

12. Send exercises in chat

Often clients will message me and ask me "what would be a good replacement for ____" or ask me about form and I've uploaded coaching videos as exercises. It would be nice to look up the exercise library in the chat message so I could send them directly. I can't even go into their training plan and assign it to them because they are subscribed to a master program. So I would have to go to my YouTube channel and send them the link.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    not right now  ·  Coach responded

Hi everyone,

We're keeping this set to 'Not Right Now', as there is insufficient voting activity.

Thanks!

13. Mass delete data from an exercise

Mass delete data from an exercise

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We’re keeping this set to ‘Not Right Now’, as there is insufficient voting activity.

Thanks!

14. Add .srt options for the closed caption file types

Make .srt was an option for the closed caption format. Or at least as another option other than .vtt; .vtt does not work as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. automessage

Allow direct to email automessages!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Hi everyone,
 Thanks for coming to the idea forum and adding your vote to this idea.   We're keeping this set to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. You can use email automation tools like Mailchimp or Constant Contact for this. We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas. You may be interested in voting for our mailchimp integration idea: https://ideas.trainerize.com/forums/167887-trainerize/suggestions/6069509-integration-with-mailchimp-to-easily-email-active   Thanks!
  16. STOP SAYING "YOU'RE DONE IN 3 2 1" when there is another exercise coming up.

It is awful to trick your clients into thinking "you're done in 3 2 1" when there is another exercise lined up right behind the first one in an interval session.

It should only say "Next up - Kettlebell Deadlift in 3 2 1 - Lets Go"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We're keeping this set to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to change as we need a short count down prompt at the end of an exercise.

Thanks!

17. Make the app prevent clients from being able to screenshot their workouts.

In an industry where we are all paid for our ideas. I think it would be a good feature to prevent client from being able to screenshot their workouts in app. This way somebody cannot cancel when they are out of contract and take your workouts and continue to use them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We're keeping this set to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

Thanks!

18. Update videos of demonstrations with an automated CG model

Instead of a person using a automated video, as their forms aren’t as accurate as I would like.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

19. Trainer Workout Trial

Allowing trainers to create workouts and trial them in another mode instead of having to create a “profile” for themselves which takes up one of their seats.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

20. I would like to see the ability for my clients to use commas or dashes to indicate when they were not able to complete the set.

For example, on the last set when my client pushing it for 10 reps, but is only able to get 9.Then take a 30 sec break and gets the last rep. I would like a way for this to be communicated to me either as 9,1 or 9-1. Because its not the same as being able to complete 10 reps uninterrupted.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base