Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

345 results found

1. Ability to export workout templates to another Trainerize account

Hi.
    I would like the ability to export my workout templates so that another user (with their own account) can then import them and use them.

I know I could setup a trainer under me and then they would have access to my templates, but there is no way to stop them from editing - or worse deleting them.

Also, if we could export our templates it would allow us to have a backup copy on our computer incase something happens to the trainerize servers..

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks for coming to the idea forum and adding your vote to this idea.

We’re keeping this set to ‘Not Right Now’, as this isn’t something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we’ll check back in here with a new status. We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

2. Facebook status customization

I would like to be able to customize the facebook status message sent by the app on my clients facebook account.

Right now, the message is

Started workout NAME OF WORKOUT on my Android - http://siteadress

Most of my clients are french speaking, so that message appears as spam to them. Being able to customize the message, with the nameofworkout and siteadress variables could definitaly help me promote my business via facebook.

Also,if the app could check them in on my facebook buisness page, that would be simply wonderful for extra visibilty.

Special thanks to the trainerize team for their…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The ability to add more characters to each goal - why are we limited?

See above.. nothing crazy just want to be able to write out more specific goals.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. print list of custom exercises

print list of custom exercises

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We’re keeping this set to ‘Not Right Now’, as this isn’t something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we’ll check back in here with a new status. We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

5. 9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

6. Ability to download MFP journals (breakfast, lunch, dinner).

We have clients whom are using MFP to create their food journals. Would like to see capability if use calorie link to have access to the food journal by day on the calendar. Easy way for the trainer to look at what they are eating if not on macro's - by clicking on the calories and bringing up the food journal in the calendar.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Nutrition  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We're keeping this set to 'Not Right Now', as we’ve just released our in-app meal tracker which provides a better experience. We will not be expanding our MFP integration any further. We do suggest you switch over to the in-app meal tracker.

You can see how to do it here:

https://help.trainerize.com/hc/en-us/articles/4404939776916-How-to-change-meal-trackers-for-clients-single-and-bulk-

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status. We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

7. Progression option for clients without preschedule workouts

I would like to be able to enter a periodized program in progression view, but instead of making the workouts date-specific, I'd like to have them placed in a queue and automatically advance in sequential order to the next workout as workouts are completed.

This would be a huge time-saver when clients perform their workout a day late, etc.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

8. set and track custom measurements

It would be great to be able to set up custom measurements like other skinfolds ( bicep, calf lower back ... )

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

9. Edit or add extra descriptions on the exercises and videos

The ability to go in and edit or add extra descriptions on the exercises and videos

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

10. Option to have some TZ exercises available without the whole library

I'd like to use some of the TZ exercises but not all. I'd like to be able to select which TZ exercises I want available in my library and hide those I do not want to use.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

11. Increase length of goals you can type in.

The word count is really small for goals and it’s hard to make it SMART. They end up being very general goals that are specific.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

12. 8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

13. Make first-month pricing different than the subsequent months (without using a discount code)

Make first-month pricing different than the subsequent months (without using a discount code)

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We’re keeping this set to ‘Not Right Now’, as this isn’t something we have any immediate plans to implement as it can already be done through discount codes. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

Thanks!

14. groupe message for more than 10 clients

Hi! As I realise that we can send group message only for 10 clients. I am starting new Fat Loss Programs every month. 25-50 new clients join me monthly.

When i wanted to send group message in messenger I could attached only 10 clinets. Would be much more better than able to attached everybody from the group.

(I know the re is the option to send message in group as well but is not that good)

Thanks

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We recommend creating a Trainerize group and adding the clients there instead.

Thanks!

15. Remove ability to add body stats

Remove the ability for staff or clients to enter body stats on a clients profile

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We're keeping this set to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status. We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

16. Ability to change email from info@trainerize.com

Auto messages from info@trainerize.com can be confusing to clients

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We’re keeping this set to ‘Not Right Now’. As most clients use push notifications and choose to mute emails, this isn’t something we have any immediate plans to implement.

Thanks!

17. Training plans

When we set the length for a training plan we have options for length week/date etc.

Can you add an option for milestone or benchmark? When a client hits a certain milestone then the training plan is over and they can begin the next. So I would set up training plan A and when they hit the milestone it goes to training plan B automatically so it's automated.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

18. Add 4 point body fat option

Would you add a 4 point option in body fat measurement section?
    Biceps
    Triceps
    Scapula
    Iliac crest

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

19. make a tracker for how many people visit the website on a daily, weekly, monthly, etc. basis

Provide a tracker in order to show how many people visit our personal website. Just to keep track of how much traffic we are getting.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. More control over permissions for clients to change their calendars

I like that I can give clients the ability to move a workout to a different day if they need to or add in an extra cardio workout, etc. However, it would be nice if I could choose which clients can make changes to their calendars, what types of changes they can make and I'd like to have the option to receive notice when they do make a change.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base