Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1411 results found

1. Make available a list of all the exercises in the trainerize library to easily find the techniques

I don't want to spend time scrolling down to check all the library techniques of having to guess the name Trainerize chose for the technique. I want to have a CATALOG to understand how Trainerize chose to classify the exercises and the names assigned by it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Easier Program Changing

When you update a program description and change, add or substitute exercises, you have to re-schedule the workout in the calendar and re-do the advanced progressions every time, otherwise the changes never show up.

Make it so that when you make a change to a program, it is automatically updated without rescheduling and without re-doing the entire advanced progression planner.

69 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add Content search to programs

As a corporation we have a lot of programs, if i am looking for a program with a hip mobility exercise I want to be able to search for the program by the exercises created within the program.

So instead of searching by program name, I can search "Hip" and it will show the program named "Marys program" which has a "Hip mobility" exercise within the program.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. adjust weights based on recovery score

weight recommendations or changes this workout for the day based on recovery score.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Track level of effort for excessive

Mark how hard it was to hit a rep range

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. workout planning

when building a workout for a client when you have finished building the workout it then tells you a time of how long it expects it will take the client will take to do that, this feature is only available after you have finished building the workout. my clients workouts are normally 50 minutes long so when im building a workout for a client im trying to get the workout im currently building to closely match the 50 minute mark as i can, however on the current system i cant see tis while building the program unless i finish building…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Save as draft when creating workout

Workouts are deleted if account is logged out from inactivity and a lot of time can be lost to create and then recreate. Please add a function to have them automatically save if not saved in workout builder form

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ability to schedule a program switch in advance

Let’s say i don’t want to change my client’s program right now, but I want to set it for a few weeks from now.

It would be great to be able to schedule the subscription change.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. To be able to update a training plan while viewing how they did the previous week

When programming a new workout you are unable to view how the client did in their previous session at the same time, which makes it harder to currently programme accordingly.

At the moment I am needing to go through 2 devices one for programming and one to view the workout that they completed the previous week.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add other training systems to Programs

Add more options for training systems when creating a 'regular workout'

At the moment you only have superset and circuit, however, things like Drop set, Pyramid, AMRAP, EMOM, Chipper would make it a lot easier for both the client and the trainer, rather than writing in the notes box- which also needs to be bigger when writing in, as if you make a mistake in the text you cant see as it scrolls along.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Ability to buy/sell other coaches programs in master programs so we don’t have to enter everything manually

Ability to buy/sell other trainers programs and add them to our own master programs.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Pause Master Program

Add a PAUSE button for a Master Program so the client can participate in another short term program, like a 28 day Holiday Challenge. Allowing the client to have two programs at a time but one is paused. This allows the client to pick back up where they left off, on the Master Program

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Apply filters to exercise library depending on client tag

We should apply filters by clients tags and exercises categories so that, for example, beginners won't see all the library with too difficult exercises for them or client won't see non relevant exercises like barbell exercises for yoga workouts.
    A client tag should give access to some selected exercises tags to allow them to build efficient freestyle workout depending of 'kind' of client.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. If you Upload an Exercise, Choose the Option to share with All of Trainerize

If a trainer/owner adds a new exercise from YouTube, there should be a way to make it public to all coaches on Trainerize.
    I understand some trainers wouldn't want to do this if it's their own image, and that's fine, but if it's a generic YouTube video then why not? Think of all the time it would save, instead of every trainer re-inventing the wheel when an exercise isn't already uploaded.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Change calendar view in different programs

You should be able to have different calendar views for different programs, not one for all, or certain clients. EX. One program can have 1 week ahead, 1 program can have full visibility ahead,

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow us to use lbs for bodyweight tracking and kg for resistance weights tracking

Allow us to use lbs for bodyweight tracking and kg for resistance weights tracking

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Be able to pick an exercise or upload a thumbnail for a workout

I am considering making a basic "how to use" video for each session with a thumbnail including the full workout name. Since I already have all of that info in the workout description, it would be much nicer if I could just add a thumbnail to the workout itself. Would also get rid of having the same image for every workout (since I use the same movement prep warmup for every session).

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Remove Pop-up when clicking on search bar in exercise library on desktop/laptop

Please make it possible to turn off the pop-up that appears every time you click in the search window in the exercise library. Once you've seen it once, you don't need to see it again. It becomes super annoying to have to click it off every time you search for a new exercise. It slows things down heaps and blocks exercises on the screen. If there's a way to turn it off, please let me know, otherwise, please remove it as it detracts from the experience.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. workout substitutions-

Have the ability to select a reason for substitution. eg.-no cable machine access, or low impact needed and have it recommended a substitution based off of client need or availability.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. CHANGE "Medicine Ball Slam"

A "Medicine ball slam" is incredibly dangerous. Please for the love of god change this to "Slam ball" ...|

A medicine ball bounces, or breaks. It's not designed for impact work. The clue is in 'medicine' ball compared to 'slam' ball

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base