Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1412 results found

1. Access saved programs from the app

Access, edit, and subscribe clients to programs from the app. When I get a notification that someone purchased a program, I want to be able to subscribe them to the program as soon as possible. If I’m not home at my computer, it would be great to be able to subscribe them right from my phone instead of waiting hours (or maybe days) to be on my computer again.

Would also be great to be able to edit programs from my phone. The good idea fairy comes at random times, so I might want to make a tweak to a…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. AM or PM training schedule

Example....Some of my clients do Running in the AM then I’d like them to do their Rehab Ex program in the PM or Swim in The PM post Run as an Active Recovery session

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Using the expert EdbMails Exchange migration tool,

Using the expert EdbMails Exchange migration tool, you can effortlessly migrate from Exchange server to Office 365. Because it has a basic and intuitive user interface, the software is simple to use. It has no size restrictions for moving a large number of mailboxes.

Between Exchange servers and Office 365, the program also facilitates the transfer of public folders and archive mailboxes. The software includes an advanced filter feature that allows users to migrate specific data based on date, subject, attachment name, and from and to address filters.

EdbMails Exchange migration is built using cutting-edge technologies. The application allows incremental…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Ability to add Rockport Walk Test

Ability to track Rockport Walk Test directly in app and graph the results.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Complete Workout Builder

I would like to be able to build a full weekly program when I create a workout where I can add more than one daily sessions.
    This will make it easier for me to store and save workouts without clogging up the folders. (Mass workout 5-days, bodyweight workout 3-days a week, .....)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Show written exercise descriptions within interval workouts

We have several clients who find it frustrating that they can't access the written exercise descriptions from within an interval workout. We often use multi-exercise workout finishers (e.g. a dumbbell finisher with 5 moves), and the only way for them to see the exercise list is to exit (discard) their workout. It would be great to have the same view as "regular" workouts, where you can tap to see written descriptions of each exercise.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. be able to add 'your own target' on Cardio: fitness class & HIIT

you can already do this on waking but I'd like to be able to use this box to personalise the plan & name the fitness class or hiit session

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Training systems

A simple training system drop down for each exercise on a "regular" workout.

So rather than having to type the full drop set, pyramid set, Eccentric info etc etc, in each exercise note. where we already type the rep range etc.

As a trainer we could put a key in the workout description

DS = Drop set (perform set for required reps.... Etc etc)

PS = Pyramid set......

Etc etc.

Then all we have to do is along with typing in notes on each exercise, we put in the reps and sets as we would normally and then simply select…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow additional individual workouts in subscribed programmes

I run a few different 'squads' in my client base. Many of these squads follow the same periodised training programmes, where I use the master programme function and subscribe them to it. However, individuals within the squad often require some additional workouts, but these can't be added when they are subscribed to a master programme. Adding these individual sessions to the master workout can make it confusing for the rest of the squad.

Having the ability to add individual workouts in conjunction with a master programme would be appreciated for maximum flexibility of the system.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Being able to add set variations within the same exercise

I would love to have the option to add variations of sets within a exercise.

For example : 3 sets of 12 and the 4 set will be a drop set. On the current design I have to ad the exercise again

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. A better integration of "Rate of Perceived Exertion" (RPE) within Regular workout design

A better integration of RPE would include a designated field for trainers to communicate the RPE for each exercise to the client, letting them know how hard this set should feel.

In addition, I would suggest the inclusion of a field where clients record their "Last Set Rate of Perceived Exertion" (LSRPE) This way trainers can get a more granular picture of how and where clients rate of exertion reaches or approaches failure throughout the workout rather than relying on the single exertion rating at the end of the workout.

This could also be tied into automation, automatically generating a…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. A way to edit the master program for each client

This is ideal for clients that start off the same but maybe don’t have the same equipment, a way to change out 1 or two workouts without recreating the whole thing for each person

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. be able to rearrange or reorder training phases

Be able to drop and drop training phases so we can rearrange them for easier editing of programs

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Not all exercises are reps x lbs. Please add a blank box to notate more flexibly

Many many sports use body weight/other specific exercises that can't be described as reps x weight. An easy fix is to give trainers the ability to just add a blank box for unique sport notation. E.g, universal notation for hangboard training in climbing is 6x 7:3 (-10) (6 sets of 7 seconds hanging with 3 seconds rest with 10lbs taken off body weight). You are radically reducing your market by limiting functionality for gymnastics, boxing, rock climbing, swimming training and many other sports.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Organize Workouts on Client Side (by muscle group or beginner, etc) so they can pick from the dashboard what they want to do

Ability to set up "folders" (like muscle group, beginner, advanced, travel option etc) to organize workouts that clients can choose from from their dashboard. That way it's up to the client to choose what they'd want to do with what is available to them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow trainers to schedule any workout

Trainers should be able to schedule any workout that they have built vs. only scheduling workouts that were synced into that clients program. Clients need adjustments to their plan all of the time. The exercise substation is nice, but will not work well if i need to sub for every exercise on the fly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Redo your Kettlebell videos

I've noticed that some of the kettlebell exercises (Kettlebell cleans in particular) in your video library are being improperly performed. Sometimes in a manner that if replicated by a client could cause injury. I know that I can make my own videos and do not need to use the ones provided. However, when providing exercise demonstrations as part of the service said exercises should be demonstrated properly. I feel that Trainerize has an obligation to provide correct exercise demonstrations and by not doing so it hurts your credibility as a "Fitness Platform".

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Pickelball as a cardio activity option

fasting growing sport in the world!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. view list of clients with workouts due

Daily List of Clients with Workouts Scheduled for Trainer View

I'd like to be able to have a daily overview showing me who has workouts scheduled for that day. I track this on my own currently but would be very helpful to have right on the app!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base