Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1433 results found

1. Add a Workout of the Day Programming Option For In-Gym Clients So That All Clients Within a "Class" Type Program Can Be On the Same Workout

The ability to subscribe a client to a Workout of the Day Master Program where all clients within that program would be on the same workout every day ... similar to attending a gym that has a workout of the day. This would be a great lower priced option that does not have personalization and could also align as an offline option for in-gym clients who can't make it to the gym that day.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Duplicate an Exercise while building a workout

It would improve efficiency to allow an exercise to be duplicated while building a workout.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It would be great to get updated videos

I think that some standard exercises and standard gym based equipment could be added to help support to workout programs. Part of the love for this is easy and quick setup but I have not found many if the exercises I actually do.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Screening tools

For example videos demonstrating how to perform an exercise such as an overhead squat and then a prompt within the workout to video themselves. It would be nice to have more content to use for assessment at the start and end of a program.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Create new client template automatically activated

I’d like for someone to be able to buy a program through trainerize pay, download the app and there be a base program in their account ready to go.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Be able to change exercises in subscriptions

U cannot add or take out exercises when in subscriptions, wish to have the access to be made to make changes with out having to make new programs

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow to change exercise variations within a plan.

For example:

If I program a 4-week training block with bench press on Monday.

It would be nice to be able to change more than just sets and reps in the "progressions" option.

So week 1 could be a barbell front squat, week 2 could be barbell back squat, week 3 could be front squat... etc. Without creating whole new workout.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Client profile/folder should update as I am working on it. When I click refresh it brings me back to the beginning of my client list

I open a clients profile and it opens as a new tab in my window and I make changes to the training program of a client- then I go back to the previous page with that client's profile open, the changes do not reflect the changes I made in the profile. When I refresh the page, it refreshes the client grid and takes me back to the beginning of my client list. If I am working on a client with a name later in the alphabet, I have to go back to the page the client was on, or search…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add the prescribed reps to the tracking sheet when you print it.

When you select the option to print the tracking sheet it leaves the reps and weight blank. I understand the weight by why the reps. It is redundant to add them back in again. Whether I use it for my in person sessions or they want to use that instead of the app while working out.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Workout (ability to build microcycles in bulk)

It would be useful to give trainers the capability to build an entire micro cycle at once instead of having an individual workout for the day.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow swapping of exercises while keeping same notes, even within supersets without unlocking.

It's currently laborious to swap exercises. Particularly in a Superset. !st we must unlock, than find an alternate exercise by manually filtering, than drop in place, and recreate or paste notes, than lock superset. It would be great if by clicking a swap button a list of exercises with the same bodypart tags populate and upon clicking one replaces the original and keeps same notes. Even better if we could do so without having to unlock or re-lock Superset.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Having a function to view all tomorrow’s clients activities on one screen.

As a trainer, being prepared is key. I would love the ability to see all my clients activities for tomorrow on one screen. This would enable me to make sure all the right workouts, habits and tasks are programmed correctly and I’d have peace of mind that tomorrow will run smoothly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When you add an exercise, show the last weight logged is automatically suggested

When you prescribe an exercise the last weight logged is automatically suggested

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow clients in my membership app to browse a list of programs, and let them self select/pick what program they want to follow.

Be able to sell one price base membership, when clients sign up, allow them to pick their equipment or level and automatically assign them the correct program based on their input. Once the user is a member, if that needs to change and they want to level up, They can go open up the program picture again and select a new program.

The sweat app, Nike app and freeletics allows members to click directly on a program they want to do so they can have a wide selection.

155 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Alternative workouts so Clients know what to swap to.

This will help Clients know what to swap to

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Exercises adapted for pregnant women

It would be good to have some exercises in the library that have been adapted for pregnant women

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. allow training demos underneath main uploaded video

so when we have uploaded a full length follow along video, it would be better presented if we could add the training demos of those exercises used within the video, underneath for easy selection if unsure of exercise.

For example i just like my main video to be follow along with music, no cues.

But then i need the training videos to give explanation if needed. In the past i created a workout within the app with all exercises and then the full length video. (so the client had 2 ways to play) it just causes confusion!

It would be…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow client change start date on calendar for master programs.

I get e-mails from clients everyday asking to change the start date of their calendar.

If they had an option either at checkout or on their training plan to adjust the start date of their calendar rather than just individual workouts it would be great.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Would love to be able to book a specific time to do their workout/homework, helping them to be more accountable!

Would love to be able to book a specific time to do their workout/homework, helping them to be more accountable!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hide on-demand workouts section on the training plan

I just want clients to view their workouts and pick them up on the calendar. I don't need to them to be able to pick a workout and start them as I schedule out everything.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base