Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

167 results found

1. Allow for decimal places to be used for macros in food items

Currently the system will round up macros to the nearest whole number, which might not seem like a big deal but this ends up providing inaccurate daily macros. E.g. a food items protien macro distribution being shown as 4.6g as opposed to 5g

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Protein tracking is inaccurate.

You can only process 25 grams or so of protein at once. The app allows you to enter 50+ grams of protein in one meal and tracks it as a straight protein intake. Protein intake should be capped per meal.

Every gymbro knows you can't triple up on protein shakes and have 75 grams of protein at once!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Adjust the quantities/servings of each food before adding to diary like in my fitness pal, instead of at the end

Once I've searched a food in the search bar, I want to be able to click on the food and change the quantity and serving size before clicking “next” and then having to adjust it all right at the end.

It would make things flow smoother if we could just adjust quantities from the start like My Fitness Pal.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Track Protein Only

I have a few clients that I only have them tracking protein and that tracking calories for them isn't ideal just yet.

Would it be possible to add the feature to only track calories so you can choose to track protein only, protein and calories, calories only and full macros.

I think this would be helpful for quite a few coaches

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Ability to log part or multiple servings of client's custom meal.

When entering custom foods for my client to easily access, why am I only able to enter ONE serving size? This is EXTREMELY frustrating. I have clients with different protein goals so when creating meals for them, I have to create THREE SEPARATE chicken options, one for 4 oz, one for 5 oz, one for 6 oz...This is extremely tedious work that takes too much time. On top of that, it adds confusion to my clients when they see several different options of chicken...

The serving sizes NEED to be adjustable. Not just the current option that allows it to…

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Be able to adjust an entire meal serving when tracking it vs having to adjust each ingredient individually.

It's a big pain for clients to have to add a meal and then go through each ingredeint and either 1/2 or double them depending on how many servings they had of that meal. It would be much better for them to be able to put in that they had 2 servings and for the app to automatically adjust the ingredients based on that.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Compatibility with different macro tracking apps (MyMacro+)

It would be a cool feature if you could choose the macro tracking app that you wish to use. I no longer use MFP. I use MyMacros+ and I suggest my clients to use it as well.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Faster way to view client food logs like a weekly meals view

Trying to view each nutrition log takes forever. Right now you have to open up a persons profile individually, then click calendar, and then you can see.

It would help if there was a way to either have the system automatically send a quick link or snap shot daily in the private message or when you click on private message they should put a Botton at the top where the archive is that allows you to view the food log quickly then go back.

I try to look at clients food logs daily and its very time consuming clicking all…

473 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. add barcode to custom food

Add barcode to custom foods you create

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Ability to make vitamins/micronutrients (e.x. fiber) a goal that gets tracked on the dashboard like the macronutrients

Not all clients are on a weight loss journey, some are there for improving their overall health, improving gut health, getting assistance navigating medical conditions etc. If a client needs a specific amount of a vitamin or micronutrient (e.x sodium for people with hypertension) this should show up directly on their dashboard so they can monitor it through the day with their meals instead of it being hidden and having to click on the nutrition component first to see what their micronutrient and vitamin intake is.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Recommendations for ideal micronutrient intake

Give client recommended total amounts for micronutrients (vitamins/minerals) based on individual profile and stats when entering food into meal tracker.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow clients to enter a recipe with number of servings so that one serving can = one gram.

Allow clients to create recipes the same as My Fitness Pal where you can enter the number of servings. I teach clients to create recipes where one serving = one gram so that macros are accurate when they weigh out their portion of the final product. Saving a meal in the in app tracker is not the same and this meal tracking feature is virtually useless without it IMO. Everything else about it is great, though.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The ability to see the micro breakdown of each meal along with the macro

Have it so when a client creates their own recipe or favorite meal that it shows the micronutrient breakdown as well as the macro

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow us to put how many calories we ate

This may be already allowed but maybe I’m missing it. When I eat food that is not apart of the meal tracker I’m not able to put how many calories, protein, carbs, and fat I’ve ate i can post the picture only it’d be good to post what the numbers are to make sure I’m not going over my set goals

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Auto-adjust daily calories so they can hit their weekly average

Saves the coach time instead of having to manually adjust it or coach a client. The app AI should take care of it so they hit their weekly average

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Easier for clients to add food to the diary:

a quick add button on the main page to add food to the diary; it would be great if they could just use this app for tracking food, but the feedback im getting is that my fitness pal is so much easier to add food to, on this app they have to go through lots of options instead of just being able to click once and be on the add food/ scan barcode section.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ability for clients to see daily micronutrient tracking AND daily recommendations for optimal health?

It would be AMAZING to have a feature to view overall micronutrient tracking AND the daily recommneded amounts clients should be eating for optimal health (as shown when using the Cronometer app) Providing this additional info report regarding micronutrients and even individual amino acids eaten would be INCREDIBLY important so clients can track their health from a holistic approach. As well, the cronometer app shares what foods correleate with which nutrients eaten so clients can begin to learn what vitamins and minerals are found in the foods they eat on a regular basis.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Automatically skip the meal photo request when tracking full calories/macros

Let's be honest, clients who are taking meal photos likely aren't going to be tracking their cals/macros, and clients who are tracking their cals/macros likely aren't going to be taking photos of their meals.

So for those of us who's clients are strictly tracking cals/macros, the current workflow of having to "skip" the meal photo option before being able to add a meal/item to their diary seems like an unnecessary, cumbersome step.

I think having Meal Photos and Meal Tracker separate would be most ideal, or perhaps the ability to toggle Meal Photos On/Off while using the Meal Tracker.

120 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. A dashboard for the trainer to see an overview

In the Meal Tracker portion that I see as a trainer, I wish I could view all of their food pictures for the past week or month. Just like you can view the macros and calories via MyFitnessPal in the progress tab under nutriton graphs. If you added another tab to progress that uploaded all their photos with the date then you could click on each one from there to get the food stats if they uploaded that.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ability to Insert Custom / Discovery Meals straight into the Clients "Favourite / Saved Meals" from our end

Allowing the coach to use the discover and save meals into our clients favourites section ourselves, at the moment only the client can search and save themselves

That way we can upload custom meals and discover meals for them to go to easily

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base