Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1433 results found

1. View workout stats in the progression spreadsheet

Enable previous exercise stats to be displayed in the workout progressions .I currently have to have the clients previous workout open on my phone while I enter into the progression spreadsheet on the laptop. This makes things slow and a bit annoying when travelling overseas. Ideally it would be great to be able to access this just from the mobile app and do progressions from there.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. looping video for custom exercise

Right now, the looping format is only for Trainerize videos. Make it also available for custom videos.

1,968 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  Viktor Djurasic responded

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your great suggestion! We are excited to announce that this is feature is coming to Trainerize! We'll post further updates here as our teams pick it up to work on it.

Please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thank you!

3. Volume Tracking, pleaseeeeee

Can we please get a way to look at total volume per workout and muscle group instead of just singular exercises?

This really is crucial for anyone wanting to do a legit workout program and I've seen it asked for many times.

If this doesn't get figured out I'm going to have to find another app because this is just too big to not have.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Perpetual Programs

It's an incredible PITA to have to constantly give clients a new program because their previous one has ended when there is no way to set a program to continue without end.

1) Not every client will progress at the same rate. Sometimes you need a program to persist for much longer for one client than another.

2) Not every client needs a "program" in the usual sense. Many just want a go-to routine they can do over and over again for some undetermined amount of time.

3) On Demand programs do not give you the ability to schedule their…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Fix the way programs logs are presented to coaches

The current way we use to review clients training logs is really poorly presented and confusing at worst.

We need it to be presented to us in a coherent way where the exercise order follows the program and all logged sessions are presented from left to right.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Organizing Periodization timelines

Have the current program register at the top of the client's main or customized program. Our client's current programs register at the bottom of the file. This is the same for copying a workout into a client's current program you have to scroll and choose the most updated. The current timeline of a program should register up top.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. More Time options for Interval Programs

A custom timer would be best; however, please add more increments from 1 min to 3 minutes.

Much like others have said, it makes HIIT Style training more difficult to implement.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Rep changes

Ability to easily indicate pause sets, drop sets, tempos, speed, 1 and 1/4 reps, double pump, etc. just a way to better customize the set/rep types for any given exercise instead of trying to type it all out next to each exercise

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow trainers to input the workout duration estimation.

If you don't input rest times, then the estimation is nowhere near accurate and only causes confusion. I would rather not have it all than the way it currently is.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. YouTube 'Shorts' Linking

Support linking YouTube shorts. Allow us to link youtube shorts for exercise demos.

58 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Edit workouts and not effect scheduled sessions and progressions

When you edit a workout for a client in a built program with schedules and progressions, you have to reschedule and redo all of the progressions. make a way to edit the workout and simply substitute things so that the schedule and progressions remain and dont have to be re done.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. allowing users to record their own voiceovers for interval cues

Today, I'd like to share an exciting idea that could make our Trainerize experience even more awesome. How about we add a personal touch to our workouts by allowing users to record their own voiceovers for interval cues instead of relying on the default male and female voices?

Personalized Motivation: Hearing your own voice or your favorite motivational quotes can boost your motivation and keep you on track during those challenging workouts.

Tailored Workouts: Trainerize transforms from a regular fitness app to a personalized fitness companion.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Functional fitness and workouts have more flexibility

As a trainer who is very much into functional fitness and fitness racing I would love to see more flexibility with "WODS"

Myself and clients really enjoy the group function to the app and it allows me to set wods for the group. However I have to "make it work"

The design and workout creations are great for gym floor clients. But the fitness scene is evolving and I see more and more clients wanting to have a more all round fitness and taking part in events such as hyrox etc.

So being able to add workouts such as
    EMOM…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. edit comment in workout

My clients send me videos from their workouts in our private message, and then I go into their workouts and comment form feedback. I cannot edit or delete any comment I send. It seems like a very simple thing to be able to edit or delete something I write if I need to.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add photos and screencaps to exercise comments

Could capture visual data from other apps: heart rate data, route/map data etc

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Edit workouts in calendar on desktop

Currently the only way to do this is via mobile, it would be great if I didn't have to switch between devices to edit in a 'WOD' for certain clients without changing their workouts in the workout builder. A wod has been added recently but being able to change their scheduled workouts as well would be great

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Make it possible to add instruction to each superset

Simply make it possible for a coach to add a description in the workout for weach superset and change the title for "superset" to example "strength 1". This would level up the programming significantly

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Group training program

Be able to see the shared program across all clients enrolled in that group training session, that way I can have a glance at each person’s current weight for each exercise without having to bounce between clients in-app.

Be able to look at more than one client’s programming on my computer in different tabs so that I can compare programming for clients that are in group sessions at once without having to go back and forth between clients.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Have voice cues with all types of workouts

I received feedback from many clients who want to hear the voice cue prompts the same in all types of workouts, not just the interval workouts. Is there a way we can get that set up? They want continuous guidance and not just videos with written reps next to it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Exercise regressions/substitutions suggestions

I would like to have a place to put exercise regressions and substitutions in with the program, without them being in the list with the workout. maybe if there were a box next to or below an exercise in the list, or a dropdown with options for regressions or substitutions for exercises that a client can't perform for whatever reason, and they would be easy for them to access.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 8 10 12 71 72
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base