Trainerize

We are continually upgrading Trainerize with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other trainers can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our trainer community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our trainer community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of trainers and how it fits with the overall vision of Trainerize.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. change the workout type after programmed

Ability to change a workout from regular/interval/circuit into another format - versus rebuilding from scratch

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. ISO Hold exercises have a timer

When an an exercise is elevated have the option to have it a timed exercise rather than just weights/reps. I use iso holds a lot with my at home clients and they have a hard time tracking how long they’ve done it for.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Modified exercises like wall push ups and burpees on a box

I would be great to have group of Modified exercises that would be push-ups on the wall Burpee’s on a box for those that might be injured or maybe due to their age they can’t go to the ground

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Edit or modify the workout from the calendar tab

From the Calendar Overview of the entire program, I would like to edit or modify the workout. The current options are Print and Delete. Editing the workout from the Calendar will be more efficient and less time consuming between switching tabs/pages.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The ability for clients to access their workouts from a computer

We have multiple clients wanting to access their workouts from their computer for a bigger viewing screen.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Option to add cover photo for workouts

Option to upload a cover photo to workouts, instead of the screenshot of the first exercise.

This helps make them more easily identifiable within a program, especially if all workouts begin with the same exercise (i.e. all of mine have activation exercises at the beginning, so almost all covers look the same)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Estimated workout time and exercise tempo counter

I think having a feature that estimates the time of the workout would be a great addition also a timer to count rep tempo

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. time of cardio/body stats etc

would like to see what time a cardio workout, body stat, etc was posted/done. Right now we can only see that info on the normal workouts.

It's quite important info for a coach to get a better understanding of the clients lifestyle, and habits.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Scheduling workouts throughout the day

It would be really helpful if there was a way to sort different workouts that happen on the same day. For example, I have my warm ups, cool downs, and workouts separate from one another in the app and I would like to be able sort them in the order of how I would like my clients to perform them.

Suggestion: a drag and drop option to sort the order of workouts and events in the day!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Preview/announcement of next exercise during rest periods in an interval workout

For example, during an interval workout that is structured: Exercise A (30 seconds), Rest (15 seconds), Exercise B (30 seconds), Rest (15 seconds)...etc., it would be nice for the client to see a video preview of the upcoming exercise during the rest period in between, and also for said upcoming exercise to be announced during the rest period (rather than cutting into the time of the exercise's actual interval period).

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Audio added to workouts

Add audio to workouts, for example when clients do EMOM workouts it would be great if the reps are read out so clients don’t have to stop and check how many reps to complete.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Auto weight increase for clients

A feature that showed a suggested weight for a client the next time they do a workout, a small increment more than the last workout they did.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add an auto save feature to workouts, incase the app closes

I've had quite a few clients mention this over the last few years. It would be awesome if the app could auto save entries for weight and reps during a workout, just incase the app crashes. It's happened quite a few times where the app will crash and all of the data entered for that workout will be deleted.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Copy/Paste Function for Entering Workout Data

Allow for copy/paste function when client is entering their workout details, instead of client having to enter rep/weight into each set (example: “copy to next line” function)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Autosave stats on workouts without completing the workout

Right now you cant go back to dash in the middle of recording a workout without all of your stats being erased. You have to save and rate an incomplete workout, go back and check what you need to check, and then go back and finish, or discard everything and then put everything all over again. You should be able to check your calendar, dash, training program, and profile in the middle of recording your stats.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Ability to add branded classes (ie. Afterburn)

Ability to track my branded classes as activities.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Ability to automate the WOD feature so you can create specific workouts to be sent on on specific dates.

I want to be able to automate a WOD to be sent out to a group on a certain day and certain time. I don't want to put these workouts in a program since I have a product that is specifically for WODS.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Easily see other similar lifts I or clients have done in past to make loading decisions

For instance a client is in a new phase and wants to know where they should set their load but they haven’t done this lift before but they have done similar ones and want to get an idea of where to start

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Exercise history tool accessible while building new programs

Give trainers the ability to look back on exercise history while building workouts to allow the trainer to appropriately progress exercises between training phases.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base