Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1430 results found

1. Copy workout

Copy a workout from ANY previous workout into current program…it’s an object, what is so hard about this? I’m seriously considering leaving this gym since they use this terrible fitness app.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It would be great if we (trainers) could build a personalized cardio training for our clients

Have an option to create cardio intervals for clients to complete on a choice of equipment.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add an option to add “ea. hand/ea. leg/ea. side” option when entering my Reps and weight during a workout.

Often when I go to do a workout again, it will say I did “40lbs” last time. I forget if I had done 40lbs “per side” (80lbs total) or if I was doing 20lbs “per side” and added it up to 40lbs because there isn’t an option to clarify…. I feel like adding a simple button to click or an asterisk or something that shows up the next time you do that same workout, this feature would prevent injuries.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. folders/categories for on demand workouts

Have a way to add folders/categories to organize on-demand workouts better. Currently no way to filter by "HIIT", "glutes" "Lower body" Upper body" "Abs/Core", "Stretching" etc. It's kind of cumbersome for clients to scroll through the list, especially with the workout titles being short and cut-off.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add rock climbing to cardio

Can you add 'climbing' as a cardio option (so that could cover rock and ice climbing)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Ability to rename WOD

Would like to be able to rename WOD to WOW (Workout of the Week). Also, I have recipe videos that I post as WOD's (because I can't upload a video directly so I have to make the video an 'exercise' an then create a 'workout' in order to post it in the group??) But since I have to do that, I'd like to rename those Recipe of Week or something.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. WOULD LIKE TO USE MY TRAINING PDF AS CURRENT TRAINNING PLAN INSTEAD OF BUILDING WORKOUTS IN TRAINERIZE.

WOULD LIKE TO USE MY TRAINING PDF AS CURRENT TRAINNING PLAN INSTEAD OF BUILDING WORKOUTS IN TRAINERIZE.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ability for workout to be marked "completed" in the program area.

Ability to have workouts marked as completed when done instead of having to search and remember what was done or go through individual days. The workouts should also fall into a category of completed or fall off so you know what workouts still need to be done.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Option to add Progressions without scheduling workouts

I work with high school and collegiate athletes. With programs ranging from 1 time per week all the way up to 5 times per week. It would be nice to add progressions to workout without having to schedule the workout or copy and pasting the workout and then editing it. With some of my athletes on 1 or 3 day per week programs, they might come in Monday, Wednesday, Friday one week, and then Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday the next.

I basically would like to add progressions that take into affect after they complete and save the previous workout.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Workout builder side toggle bar

Where are the plan are listed, the text bar is so short that it makes it impossible to identify different plans... If the option to drag bigger/smaller that section is added, its going to be way more friendly user and quick to search a program. I know there's tags, but at one point for a complete library, there will be multiple plans in the same tag group.

Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. For stretching exercises being able to change the cover photo

For stretching exercises when I custom upload the video being able to change the cover photo is important. When we create an interval workout the video holds still sometimes in some awkward positions for at least a minute.

Clients don't want to have to always play the video. A good still image of the static stretch would be enough but at the moment it looks really unprofessional and there is no way I can see to change this.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Set new program with a future start date without stopping the current program

It would be great to be able to have a start date set for a new program while a client has a current program and have it automatically switch over to the new program on the set start date. At the moment I need to log in on a Sunday evening to switch any clients who need new programs so that they begin on Monday with their new program. If I change them to the new program in advance, it takes them off of their current program. It’s doing double work with planning and then having to remember to switch…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Progression based on 1RM

Basically give the trainer the option to set progression spreadsheet based on the clients 1RM.
    For example a client 1RM for deadlift is 200lb and to progress this client the spreadsheet gives the option to set it based on % off 1rm. starting from 70% and slowly progressing this client to 90% of 1 rm for reps.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Have a notes field that will follow and save into the next week

Comments allowed that will save into the next workout. For example “injured and had to lift light”.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Search option across multiple on deman programs

It would be good if clients had the ability to search key words or tags across all of the on-demand programs that they are subscribed to, in order to find what they are looking for. E.g. If the were looking for a glute workout, they could search "glutes" and every workout within any program that they are subscribed to that had the tag would show up for them to pick from.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Possibility to re organise the exercise order on client and trainers side

It would be good if we had the possibility to re organise the order of the exercise. Sometimes the equipment can be busy meaning the client will change the order of the exercises, so it would be great if they had the possibility to re organise accordingly.

I am a PT myself, and this situation happens all the time and it would be massively helpful if I could just drag and drop the exercise in the right order

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. View workout stats in the progression spreadsheet

Enable previous exercise stats to be displayed in the workout progressions .I currently have to have the clients previous workout open on my phone while I enter into the progression spreadsheet on the laptop. This makes things slow and a bit annoying when travelling overseas. Ideally it would be great to be able to access this just from the mobile app and do progressions from there.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. looping video for custom exercise

Right now, the looping format is only for Trainerize videos. Make it also available for custom videos.

1,967 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  Viktor Djurasic responded

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your great suggestion! We are excited to announce that this is feature is coming to Trainerize! We'll post further updates here as our teams pick it up to work on it.

Please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thank you!

20. Volume Tracking, pleaseeeeee

Can we please get a way to look at total volume per workout and muscle group instead of just singular exercises?

This really is crucial for anyone wanting to do a legit workout program and I've seen it asked for many times.

If this doesn't get figured out I'm going to have to find another app because this is just too big to not have.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base