Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1412 results found

1. Add ability to measure/ record time in milliseconds.

We're considering your software, but we need more precise time measurements so that we can record results for drills.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Make it so that tall videos automatically open to full screen when the client presses play the first time

Right now the tall videos start playing with black bars after the client pushes play, and they have to press “full video” again to get the full screen version. There should not be two steps—it should open to full screen in the tall format automatically.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow Distance Data to be Pulled on Cardio Stats Instead of Hours

Data for client cardio is only shown in "hours" completed - we should be able to pull the data in distance. Viewing cardio completed in hours really can create a negative connotation with obsessive clients. I think distance is more practical and sensitive to users.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. SCHEDULE ON-DEMAND WORKOUTS AND LESSONS

SCHEDULE ON-DEMAND WORKOUTS AND LESSONS directly from the calendar tab, and without having them assigned to a phase.

The calendar tab allows you to select multiple workouts/lessons at once and assign them in bulk

I utilize the on-demand section for course material and additional pre-set workouts like cardio, and core and I would like the ability to schedule a lesson on their calendar from the calendar tab without having to go to each individual lesson and manually schedule each one.

I had this ability once before and was told that this was a glitch.

My on-demand section is also great…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Easy to see 'Show more' button at the bottom of Training Program

When the client clicks on the kettlebell at the bottom of the app, they only see 3 workouts at a time. To see more, they need to click 'show more'. SOOO many of my clients don't see this and end up doing the 3 workouts over and over.

Please make this button more visible

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I would love to see a thumbnail feature for workouts.

This would allow us to have a custom photo for each workout instead of automatically picking the top exercise. Allowing for more distinctive separation between workouts!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Workout ease

I don’t like that I can’t see the entire weekly workouts splayed out on the calendar and that it doesn’t have the flexibility to make modifications in the moment to one day or all the days. It’s rigid and doesn’t allow me to modify as my client progresses or if they need a substitutes I’d like to have the freedom to change things up easily.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. "short loop" videos for custom exercises

I would like the ability to set my own "short loop" of the videos that I upload. It's much more convenient for my clients to see a quick preview on the exercise details page than having to click "full video" to see the move being demonstrated.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Enhanced Progress Tracking with Video Upload Feature

Summary: Inspired by a feature on the "True Coach" platform, our app introduces a convenient way for clients to track progress. Alongside recording reps and sets, clients can now upload workout videos, enabling trainers to provide personalized feedback on technique. These videos are securely stored within the app, allowing for easy access and reference.

Detailed Information:
    - Similar to the "True Coach" platform, clients can now upload workout videos during their sessions.
    - Trainers can utilize these videos to observe clients' technique and provide tailored feedback for improvement.
    - The uploaded videos are linked to specific workouts, facilitating easy reference…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When you upload multiple workouts into a single day, order it in the order that the coach uploads it in - not lasts updated!

When you upload multiple workouts into a single day, order it in the order that the coach uploads it in - not lasts updated!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make the workouts organize from A-Z again!!!!

When you choose workouts to upload into calendar - make it alphabetical!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Phased On-Demand Workouts

It would be great if the on-demand workouts could be phased. Coming across the issue of a pre-made group program I'm trying to sell to a large group at the same time but I want them to be able to actually start the program at their own convenience. Either that or allow them to choose when they can start a phased program. Currently, once they buy it the clock automatically starts for the phased programs but the on demand ones only allow you to do 1 set of workouts at a time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Change Master Programs for a Single Client.

I use the 14 Day Trial to attract new clients. Currently if I want to change a workout for a single client I cannot. I have a client that has knee issues and I cannot change exercises that aggravate her knee issues because it is a master program. So I would have to change the program for everyone. I should be able to offer alternative exercise on an individual basis. Even if I cannot change the program I should be able to simply add an alternative to certain exercises.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Client able to create re-usable workout, not just one-time use WOD

Trainerize is an awesome software for tracking all things related to progress on the client end.

I personally have a lot of clients and following that would love to use my custom-branded app to track their weight, photos, nutrition, etc. but don't have the ability to create a re-usable workout to track their own training on their end.

It would be awesome if a client could create their own workout that is saved for re-use in their workout section, storing their progress like coach-created workouts - instead of just a WOD that is only for one-time use, meaning they would…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Offer multiple levels for a single Master Program

It would be great to be able to offer "levels" of a single program. For example Crossfit uses and L1-L4. Clients could choose their level at the start of a master program, and this would trigger pre-specified substitutions from the trainer. For example a trainer could designate weighted pull-ups for L1 and assisted pull-ups for L3 etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Exercise Tracker per Client

When having long term clients, sometimes, you want to switch the accessory exercises and lose track if you have programmed it in a previous program. Maybe there can be an indicator or notification when the an exercise has been used before.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Mass assign programs to clients

I would like to be able to mass assign programs to all clients. When introducing a new on demand library or program for a challenge, the only options we have are to assign them individually, page by page on the client tab or make a product.

It would be more efficient to be able to select all clients in the client tab and add the new on demand program(s) to clients.
    It would also be great to have the option to show more clients on each page rather than just 7 at a time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add BJJ and Mixed Martial Arts to activities.

Add BJJ and Mixed Martial Arts to activities.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Ability to assign/subscribe multiple on demand libraries at once

I would like the ability to assign multiple programs, such as on demand programs, all at once to new clients.

Right now, I have to add these 1 by 1 and it's time consuming as we continuously add more on demand content. Being able to multi-select all on demand libraires at once would make the sign up process more efficient.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow clients to watch videos on the web version without having them scheduled

Clients are frustrated because they can't watch videos on demand on the web version. They need to be scheduled on their calendars. Since most people follow workouts using a bigger screen and not a mobile phone screen, this would remove the inconvenience for clients.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base