Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1431 results found

1. Add Custom Workout Builder Option

Would like the option to build a custom workout without the regular, circuit, or interval template. Some of our workouts use multiple features and these templates dont allow us to build the workouts appropriately. We may have stations that are timed but also require a distance to be met or reps to be achieved. As in a 7 min amrap station with multiple exercises for reps or a machine for distance. Thank You

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Clients able to schedule a workout at a specific time

Have it where you can allow clients to schedule time or workouts on the trainer's calendar

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. have the same exercise useable in different formats

So if I input squats as a time element, I want to be able to change to say weight and reps but not alter the previous squat as time

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Disable and edit the workout reminder emails

PLEASE let us disable or at least edit these emails. I do not like how they are worded at all. "gentle reminder" does not sound like me(or any trainer for that matter) and it telling clients to "check in" causes confusion on workouts that my clients track. It makes it sound like you "check in" for all workouts, which you do not.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Notes to daily calendar

please add the option for clients to add a note on each day along with all the other options workout, cardio, body stats, photos and meals. This would be helpful to let me know if they were sick, have their period or other pertinent info that would help me make necessary changes for the following week

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow for each customize exercise to have sets, reps, weight, and distance.

Allow for each custom exercise to have sets, reps, weight, and distance.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Ability to simply add (deliver) pre-made programs in the App

On desktop we can import/export programs now we would like to do it in App

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. add the ability to schedule a workout at a certain time

I train aspiring professional aerialists and circus athletes. I track my clients overall training, including fitness classes they go to locally, and what times of day I want them to workout. I want to be able to schedule they're workout at a certain time of day. This would also allow the ability to export their schedule to whatever Calendar or Agenda app they use on their phone, tablet, or watch and set reminders for conpliance. Thank you.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Multiple day/week or month layout for exercise programming

A table-button which allows for the trainer to choose how many days they choose to make at one time (ex. 3,4..6,7) and then the chosen amount of days would appear as columns and then the exercise library would appear above each column instead of on the right. A "workout title" box could appear at the head of each. Font and text boxes would need to be smaller to fit all the info but this would allow for some serious speed when making workout programs. Then when selecting a single workout option you can look at the progression over several weeks…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Have a “randomize” order and rabdomize from a selection when building a workout.

When building a workout I’d like for there to be a “rabdomize” block just as the rest block works. Whithin this randomizes block the trainer can build which movements ya the randomizes will pick from.

Also a ltandomize order” option by selecting multiple boxes like when you make a multiple selection to build a superset. These “random order” selections will be put together in a box of their own, again, like the superset option.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. edit rest periods in progression window along with sets & reps

I would like to be able to edit the rest periods along with the sets/reps in the progression set up. as the reps increase or decrease, I would like to adjust the rest time accordingly workout to workout, or even set to set.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Voice audio for interval workouts

It would be nice for clients to be able to put their headphones in, start a workout, and just be able to listen to what exercises are next and when rests are. Like, "Workout begins in 3, 2, 1" "Mountain Climbers" "Rest" "Lunges" "Rest". Something like this. That way they could put their phone down and just work.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Larger Instruction Area in Workout Builder

The new workout builder only provides three lines of text which makes it a pain to edit. The ability to resize this area or just have it larger would be great!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Would you be able to include the concept 2 ski erg as well as the assualt bike.

similar to the running, walking, jogging, and rowing options you would include the assault bike as well as the ski erg.

it has the same settings.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. clear all scheduled workouts

button to clear all scheduled workouts

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. heart rate calculation using Karvonen formula

I noticed in the recent update that heart rates within the different zones is now automatically calculated utilizing the age of the client. I love this, however, it would be nice if we had the options of either choosing between calculating the zones automatically with the age formula or the Karvonen formula which utilizes the client's resting heart rate as well. Or at least entering the zones manually under the "measurements" tool so it overrides the age-predicted heart rates automatically.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Have the option to repeat/loop a Master Program

Have the option to create a Product that takes a Master Program (3 x 4week as an example) to subscribe clients to, and after the 12 weeks, the client goes back to the first "phase" and the program continuous in a loop. Duration can be set as normal, either as Forever or for X weeks.

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Remember the exercise volume from an exercise not from the last time you did it, but from the last time you did it on that workout.

Currently if I have a programme that has the same exercise on a few different days the app shows the volume lifted last time I completed that exercise..However if I’m doing a daily undulating periodisation I could have the same exercise twice in a week, once heavy and once light. Currently it shows my previous volume from the last time I did the exercise but not in the context of the volume in the same workout.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. improve the "substitute" exercise function

It would be great if when clients went to substitute a move they had options limited to exercises they have done historically or even direct progression or regression options.

Maybe having some pre-selected options as backups when programming, instead of clients opening the full library to all potential substitutes.

Equally maybe just swapping for that particular round instead of the whole workout in the case of a piece of kit being used temporarily.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base