Feature requests, ideas and suggestions

We are continually upgrading Trainerize with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other trainers can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our trainer community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our trainer community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of trainers and how it fits with the overall vision of Trainerize.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to track Appointments as "completed, no show, etc" - show completed appointments under each Trainer

This would be critical for payroll/accounting purposes. As a brick and mortar establishment, we of course kept track of all completed personal training sessions for payroll purposes of our employees. We also tracked/compensated for appointments where the client late cancels, or no shows. If this could be tracked somewhere for easy reporting - like underneath each trainers name and sorted by weekly, monthly, etc it would simplify payroll processing. It would also allow us to charge clients for no shows or late cancels.

186 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

13 comments  ·  Appointments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to set trainer schedule availability.

I have Fitness consultants that sell the client then book the first session with the trainer based off of the clients preferred time and the pt's availability.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Appointments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Trainer note tiles in appointments

It would be great to be able to have tiles of the most recent trainer notes for clients in small group personal training (live or video/virtual).

Right now if you have 5 people in a small group personal training session at 3pm you have to click on each person, then off to their notes to see what was most recent/important for them. Then you have to click back to the group, and on the next person etc... it's hard to remember the 3 most important things for 5 or 6 people.

If you could just swipe right (or something) and…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Appointments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Gift or credit a session credit

Ability to be able to add a paid session to a client's account.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Appointments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Session tracking without Trainerize Pay

Have the ability to add-on an "appointment bundle" of sessions on the clients training phase. Track inside TZ each appointment from that add-on "appointment bundle." Example: Jane Doe signed up for 6 months of online coaching and a 20-session add-on. Each appointment in TZ is marked 1/20, 2/20, 18/20, etc as Jane uses up her sessions. She sees it. Coach sees it. So if Jane has 4 months remaining in her training phase, she and the coach both know there's no more sessions remaining after appointment 20/20. No confusion.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks for coming to the idea forum and adding your vote to this idea.

We’re keeping this set to ‘Not Right Now’, as this isn’t something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we’ll check back in here with a new status. We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

6. Allow clients to book into calendar appointments (group fitness) themselves

I teach group fitness classes and would like to be able to create an appointment/event in the calendar so clients can book into the group fitness themselves rather than me inviting/adding them.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. owner book appointments

Allow Owner or Admin to book clients in for sessions into their trainer's calendar based on trainer's set availability.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Book and Pay for Appointments on a Per Session Basis

It would be great for trainers and therapists who use the platform if you can book and pay for appointments on a per-session basis.

This is because therapists like physios, chiros, RMTs, Athletic therapists, etc cannot sell packages for sessions.

The invoice can then also reflect the appointment date (for insurance claims, tax credits, etc).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. More Appointment Durations ( ie: 20 min appointments, more scheduling options)

I should be able to schedule appointments anytime I want to and not be limited to 15-minute increments for the duration.

41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Appointments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. ability set appointment reminder default for the business

The appointment reminder is set to 10 min as the default. It would be great to set the default to 24 hours.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Link up to my Google calendar so that it can block out my availability for self booking

I keep my personal appointments scheduled in my google calendar.

I would like to connect Trainerize to my google calendar so that if I have personal appointments, my clients cannot self-book in that spot.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Schedule

Allow trainer to set availability and reoccurring time slots for both 1on1 appointments and group appointments to be booked into.
    Example trainer1 trains people M-F
    He does fitness consults,1on1,partner or small group in any of these time slots.
    930a
    1030a
    1130a
    130p
    330p
    430p
    530p
    630p
    So that he's able to fillup his calender, it's made public and whatever type of appointment is booked in first cancels out the others.
    So for example. 930a a client books in small group which is for up to 4 people. That time will still remain open for 3 additional people but fitness consult,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add to and delete multiple future appointments in coaches schedule

When editing on the coaches appointments. A selection to do the same change to future appointments.
    Or to delete the same upcoming appointments.

You are only able to do one at a time for any editing done to appointments

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Link an appointment to a workout

When add a workout to a day you should be able to add an appointment inc time, this should have a counter so when clients book say 10 sessions each appointment gets deducted from balance this should be visible on each clients profile

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Day in diary

When scrolling to choose a date for an appointment show the day rather than just the date.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Reschedule Recurring Appointments

As of now, you have to reschedule or delete each individual appointment. It is tedious for clients who train regularly, but who’s schedules change slightly month to month/quarter to quarter.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. The ability to delete or move/change multiple tasks at once in calendar instead of clicking on each day to delete/change or clearing month

Delete or change multiple tasks/activities at once by selecting each instead of clicking on each day to delete one thing one by one.

Sometimes I make a mistake a repeat a clients task for more weeks than I want or select a wrong activity for the day. It would be easier to be able to click on the day and select multiple things to delete or move instead.

Thanks

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Potential Clients Consultation

Would love to be able to add potential clients for the consult in my appointment calendar without having to first register them as client.
    Building upon that, someday a sales funnel.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Calendly integration

I currently use Calendly and would love an integration so clients can schedule their calls.

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Appointments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base