Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

421 results found

1. Ability to provide clients with a statement of completed/past sessions

It would be great if there was a way to view a clients scheduled/past sessions. Because trainerize removes a session at the time of scheduling rather than after the session has passed, it is difficult to track the number of sessions used. This feature would also help quickly clear up client disputes on how many sessions we've completed should any arise.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Change Cutoff Hours

I have clients who work nights. Their days don’t follow the typical hours. It would be beneficial to change their active hours within the app so that the cutoff isn’t at midnight. For example, their days start at 17:00 and end at 10:00 the next day. It would be nice for them to log everything in one day instead of two separate days.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. clients holiday

Add a function to show when you or clients will be away

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Assigning A Program to Trainer/Coach

As a trainer its important to test my programs I create and make sure they work. To test and see my programs I have to add myself as a client, log out of my Trainer version and log back in as a client.

Much more feasible to have a way to assign programs to the account holder or any trainer in the system.

Trainers like having programs that aren't in excel too...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Clients can report travel dates and add their own via a calendar feature

Clients can submit calendar days or important events that upload to their dashboard so that coach can see important upcoming dates.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow for notes to be taken DURING the workout that are private for the trainer only

Take notes DURING the workout that can help you discover and remember client birthdays, hobbies, current situations, etc. Clients talk during training sessions and its be convenient to keep notes of your discussions in one place privately without having to open new apps or windows. During the workout is crucial so you don't forget it later.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. allow veiwing of multiple client programs at same time

i would like to be able to open multiple clients workout routine in the same window

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Custom Questionnaires

It would be great to create custom forms/questionnaires - similar to the initial consult form that gets sent to clients during onboarding - but send them separately at different times. For example, I would love to have a form I send to clients (or schedule to send to them) when their current training block ends to get an assessment of how the training block went and make adjustments. Or, to create a separate form with nutrition-related questions I could send to a client during onboarding in addition to the initial consult form if they are looking for coaching that involves…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Requesting pictures in the Consultation Form

Simply add an option for clients to upload pictures of their current physique in the Consultation Form, or any other pictures that we would request such as a picture of a body goal the client has.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow clients to be assigned to multiple coaches.

Allow assignment of multiple coaches to one client. Would work in the instance of having a separate fitness and nutrition coach working with the same client.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Track caliper skin-fold measurements

All of the suggestions revolving around caliper measurements/pinch tests get marked as "Can already be done" and sometimes this link is given to show that it can already be done: https://help.trainerize.com/hc/en-us/articles/360033938972-Measuring-Client-Progress

Unfortunately, this cannot already be done. These are the measurements that that page says the app can track:

Body Fat %
    Chest
    Tricep
    Subscapular
    Axilla
    Suprailiac
    Abdomen
    Thigh

The problem is that only the thickness (in inches or I assume, centimeters) of each of these body parts can be tracked, and I guess either you calculate the bodyfat % yourself with the calipers or with a BF%-capable bodyweight scale,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Manage Client's Email Notifications

I should be able to decide when the client receives a notification. If I need to backlog appointments (ie, the client paid late or the client paid in person, etc) than I don't want them to receive an email message.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Longer videos

Ability to host/upload longer videos within messages for check in video feedback

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Quicker on-boarding for clients

I am using this platform for home exercise programs as a Physical therapist. I also will use this platform for fitness and wellness training.

I am testing this platform and comparing to others. I tested the on-boarding process on the client side and found it to be too time consuming. I already have my clients fill out all of their waivers and I should have the option to avoid my clients filling out another. Further, I should have the option to have my clients avoiding having to fill in stuff like Weight, Height, etc.

Lastly, the workout section should be…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Trainerize + Zapier + Notion

Zapier and Trainerize have had integrations for years now at this point, and the integrations with form management, payment platforms, and funnels are great-- but I really think Zapier's automation with Trainerize's client management would make a killer combo and time-saver for coaches. Rudimentary zaps exist for tagging with clients, but don't allow specification for which client or what goal specifically to choose.

As a coach who uses Notion as well, I think further or improved integrations or zap options with Zapier that allow Trainerize to flow into other apps like Notion would be life-changing.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Improve calendar editing!

I am constantly having to manually delete each individual extraneous item from clients' calendars which is so clunky and takes me absolutely ages. PLEASE could you add the functionality to select multiple items in the calendar view to delete all at once? For example if a client has added a bunch of 'walking' or extra activity into their calendar, and I have copied their program to edit it and use for their next training phase it also copies everything they randomly added into their calendar in the last phase again, so I have to go and manually delete everything one…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Be able to freeze or dismiss a clients account

Be able to freeze or dismiss a clients account whilst keeping their profile and all their information for them to still access, but without them taking up a coaching spot. For example if they’ve finished coaching with you, you don’t want to delete their account because they won’t have access to their programme that they’ve paid for and if they come back to you for coaching you’ll have to re-sign them back up again

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. side by side comparison

on the mobile app when you compare the photos side by side and try to move the photo around, the movement is inverted. When you try to move the photo up or down and left and right its all backwards

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base