Feature requests, ideas and suggestions

We are continually upgrading Trainerize with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other trainers can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our trainer community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our trainer community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of trainers and how it fits with the overall vision of Trainerize.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Create reporting function where user can select exercises, time period, and filter to query/report. E.g., back squat, Jan-Dec, max weight.

I need the ability to see/show training logs. I can only do this now by looking at the individual workouts. I would like to be able to track progress over longer periods of time. For example, I should easily be able to report squat, bench press, and other exercise max weight over the year.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. It would be great if you could collate all client results to show total weightloss.

We have monthly weighins with clients and it would be great to see the total KGS or the total CM"s lost in that month as a collective.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. To be able to reflect on everything a client has done over 7 days

To get a 7 day report on their habits/nutrition averages/training outputs /bodyweight readings as a report (or even just to be able to do it)

This will help give weekly feedback in videos / calls for example

Similar to what you can see monthly but to be able to do it weekly would be very powerful

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Include Blood Pressure and O2 Tracking in Body Stats

Some high-level training programs require more options for tracking vitals--such as blood pressure and oxygen levels. This would be a good feature to have for trainers working with athletes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Overall Volume Total

In the Review By Month Tab, we should be able to see the total volume of weight per workout. I do it myself manually so it would just be a great addition to less time in on this.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Ability for clients to see monthly report on the mobile app

ability for clients to see their progress at the end of the month with their fitness, nutrition, and habit stats.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. monthly summary on macros, workouts

Would be awesome if there was a monthly report including averages for how many workouts completed per week, macros, fiber, sodium, and sugar intake

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Progress Report for each Training Phase

I have seen many requests for some type of Progress Report but I have never seen anyone asking for a Progress Report for each training phase.

I know there is already an existing feature where you can see a table with all exercises and the number of reps & sets used for each set during each workout.

I am using this feature with most of my Personal Online Coaching Clients, to review their progress during each training phase. However, to select and review each workout, exercise by exercise, just by looking at numbers, is a great pain in the ....

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Track digestion/bowel movements daily

I would like my clients to be able to log their digestion. I want to know how many bowel movements (if any) they have had each day.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Location based reporting

The ability to view reports of how each location is performing in the app

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Download revenue chart

It would be great if we could download the revenue chart!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Overlapping charts when viewing biometric results

Instead of viewing biometric charts individually we should be able to select bodyweight, bodyfat, lean mass and fat mass to be displayed on the same chart.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The ability to run specific engagement/usage reports by group

The ability to run specific engagement/usage reports by groups. Specifically, by different periods... weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly... and showing sign-ins/usage ... engagement, etc.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Printable PROGRESS REPORTS (# of Workouts; # of Cardio Session; Initial/[DateRange] Weight, Measurements, etc.)

Printable PROGRESS REPORTS (# of Workouts; # of Cardio Session; Initial/[DateRange] Weight, Measurements, etc.)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Tracking For All Rep Ranges (1-15)

Currently, tracking is available only for a 1-3-5-10 rep max. That limits the available data for client monitoring. Allowing for a broader spectrum of rep ranges gives trainers the ability to observe their client's progress in the rep range actually prescribed.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. daily progress graph

I would like to see the progress graph offer daily data points instead of just 1 month and up. For weight-loss, getting daily weigh-ins and seeing how weight fluctuates from day-to-day is very helpful.
    It would be nice for the coaches to create a goal trajectory for the client to try to stay in line with. For example, If we expect the client to lose 0.5 pounds per week, we can add a graph line reflecting what that would look like. as the client enters their daily weight, they can see how close they are to the trajectory

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Summary email links to connect you to a filtered dashboard

When you click on a link in the weekly summary email you should be taken through to the dashboard showing only the clients who are filtered according to the link you've clicked on e.g. 'Clients that require immediate attention'.

Currently you click on the link in the summary email and are taken through to your dashboard showing all clients (unfiltered) as usual.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Workout Data, Reports, Graphs and Analytics

I would like to see more in depth information relating to client workouts, comparing previous performances, using there data and display in graphs, charts, and a snap shoot on the dashboard.That should be standard, and would be a great motivational and adherence tool for client's plus important information for the coach when analyzing client performances, to prescribe progressions.Currently to obtain this information is limited and very time consuming, which defeats the object!!! Can you please consider adding this feature in ASAP!!!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)