Feature requests, ideas and suggestions

We are continually upgrading Trainerize with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other trainers can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our trainer community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our trainer community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of trainers and how it fits with the overall vision of Trainerize.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Delete a week's worth of custom cardio

It would be nice to be able to delete a full week's or month's cardio, that was added manually, not from a master program

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Programs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add the possibility to change rest time in the progression spreadsheet

Rest time between exercises do no appear on the progression spreadsheet, so if a want to program less rest time between sets on a perioditation it’s harder

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Hiding the next phase of workouts

Hi, I think it would be really cool to hide the next phase of the workout program until they finish their current phase. For example...

I have a 6 phase program and if a new client starts, I would like him to only see phase 1 instead of all the phases 1-6. I think this would prevent coaches from having to give out a lot of refunds because people could just sign up, grab the whole program, and dash before making any future payments

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Editing programs for clients who have future start dates on predesigned programs

When a client buys a predesigned program that has a fututre start date we are unable to make adjustments to that program without making adjustments to everyone who has subscribed to that program. Can we please have it load to the clients profile at the date of purchase and then still allow it to load to the clients profile on the start date.

Example: A client buys a predesigned at home workout program but they needs one modification due to limitations for whatever reason so we need to adjust one thing on their program. We are unable to do that…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allow clients to see the coming week

It would be helpful if the client could see their training program for the coming week. For instance, if they're current training program ends on Sunday and their new training program starts on Monday, they cannot see or schedule the workouts for the new program until Monday morning. I have one client who was starting Week 4 on a Monday, but tried to schedule her workouts on Sunday so she accidentally scheduled her Week 3 workouts since the Week 4 workouts were not available yet. I have plenty of clients who like to see the workouts coming up in advance…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Improve the programme editing/progressive overload system

Say I have completed a client's workout programme, increased the time & reps over the weeks.

Then if I go back & add an exercise in it doesn't actually get added in to the programme therefore I have to re-schedule all the workouts & re-do progressive overload.

This is super time consuming & would be much better if it more easily integrated programme edits.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Reverse Pyramid training

Currently I have to enter each set as a separate custom exercise if I want to program reverse Pyramid training.

In fact, Pyramid training of any kind is not really supported

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Easy way to change, rest, reps etc. for all exercises in masterprogram

When making master programs, all added exercise is standard with 90 seconds rest and if you don't change this in the beginning you need to change them individually. I would be great if you in the top could choose all (like you can choose all exercises if you wan to delete them). But specific for rest, reps and so.

I would be a simply feature :)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow us to choose our own interval durations.

Rather than the pre-set times for exercise intervals which are limited, they are fine for HIIT style training, but not great for endurance/performance intervals.

It would be great if we could programme for our client to run for 6 minutes, or 8 minutes for example. But it currently jumps from 5 minutes to 10 minutes

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. We need the ability to create sub-folders inside the master programs section.

I would like to create sub folders within the programs for bands only plans or dumbbells only or full gym access

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Option to manage labels

Option to manage labels of “workouts” to “movement” or “meal plan” to “Nourishment” for clients who have struggled with dysmorphia, eating disorders, or disordered ways of viewing and treating their bodies and now have broken relationships with the words “workout” and “diet/meal plan” and the traditional ways of fitness

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Can you please make it available for us to program a particular day every 8 days?

It would save me lots of time from having to manually schedule a muscle group to train every 8 days.

Unless the option is there and I can’t see it?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Customize Day on Desktop

It would be great if we could customize workouts on specific days week after week like on the mobile app. And, it would be even better if we could schedule progressions with different exercises for a program. For instance, I may keep a client with dumbbell squats for 4 weeks, but I may change out the exercises that I superset it with. I keep "staples" in certain programs and adjust other exercises as I see fit. Super beneficial to have this feature for programming when things constantly change in a clients life.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Customize Client Progression Workouts

Its a better way to customize a clients personal program in the progresion sheet. Entering the weight assigments for each exercise is a good option to give a client. Not everyone have the same goals, so a progression sheet that is for the entire program its not all that helpfull.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base