Trainerize

We are continually upgrading Trainerize with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other trainers can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our trainer community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our trainer community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of trainers and how it fits with the overall vision of Trainerize.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Customize Day on Desktop

It would be great if we could customize workouts on specific days week after week like on the mobile app. And, it would be even better if we could schedule progressions with different exercises for a program. For instance, I may keep a client with dumbbell squats for 4 weeks, but I may change out the exercises that I superset it with. I keep "staples" in certain programs and adjust other exercises as I see fit. Super beneficial to have this feature for programming when things constantly change in a clients life.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Programs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Ability to widen program/workout name column

Program/workout names can get long. You need too have the ability to widen the column to get better readability of these names for faster selection. This is just a basic user experience and quality of life upgrade.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Time of day allocation for workouts

When adding a workout to a day, can you add an option to choose what time of the day to do the workout in? Think this would make it easier for some clients who have time management problems.

Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. General or Fitness or CUSTOMIZE

I would like to be able to customize my clients program that relates to my style of Adventure training...
    Swimming
    DWR - Deep Water Running
    MTB - Mountain Biking
    EVENT - Ewan dam Trail Run 17km
    BRICK -Run/Swim/Run or Run/paddle/MTB
    Etc......

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Color Code Programs

Would like to be able to color code programs, almost like a tag... Even basic Green, Yellow, Red... That way I know which ones needs work or which are fully complete... Would also like to be able to drag over the menu to be able to see the full program and phase name.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. importing Excel sheets

Excel Sheets Can be imported even as a pdf for viewing. Eventually have videos be suggested to the exercise content rather than entering one by one.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. number dial

When putting together programs and choosing a time based goal, it's super annoying to have to use the number dial to select the time. It's fine if you're on a mobile but you can't design programs on a mobile so i'm not sure why that would be used. I'd like to just punch in the number with my keyboard like a normal person.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. See previous results on web

Hey. Just want to mane a suggestion. I cant add decimal points on the desktop version of platform, nor can I see previous results as on the the iOS app.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 531 and other programs

Programs like 531 are basically a massive pain to program for clients. It would be great to be able to have trainerize figure out the progression automatically from inputting some starting weights

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Would love to be able to attach files to custom workout programs

I would love to be able to attach certain files to specific workout programs that are created. That way once I add someone to that program they automatically have access to the files associated with that program.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. A breakdown total for workouts completed to show or highlight their favourites

Client requested to be able to see which programs they have done the most of vs least. A lot of my clients are customized and individual so not on the master plan. Also if they can highlite some as their favourites so it shows at the top of their workout lists in order of how many times they've done certain workouts. The app itself tracks the total workouts but would be great to see the break down as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Let us see 'Start next Monday' details!!

Currently, when my clients sign up to a 'Start next Monday' programme, there is no information available. I appreciate that for the client, I don't want them seeing anything ahead of time on bootcamps or such, but for me to not even be able to see anything to check there's no issues is frustrating.

Even if this is by design, I still can't help but feel like something is wrong, and saying 'it will just turn up' makes me feel like I'm winging it.

I simply want to be able to click into a client and see that their stuff…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. See clients progress stats once completed their program

We currently have the progression spreadsheet which makes writing a program a little quicker but once a client is near the end or just finished their workout it would be good to get a similar layout where we click on the particular workout that has had 4 weeks in a row for example.. and it shows them next to one another with all their logins (sets/reps/weights) that way its easier to see what the client is progressing on and what we might have to change.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base