Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

135 results found

1. engagement

I would like to assign points in groups or challenges for engagement. For instance, if you like or comment on other people's posts, you get x amount of points. Or points for the person whose post gets the most likes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Clients cheat using their fitness watches..

I've noticed that when planning a challenge I wanted clients to use the app workouts they were prescribed to gain their points, but it seems by simply going for small walks and logging it into their fitness watch which is connected to their app they gained the most points as it was still seen as a completed workout. Which was disheartening for others who actually DID put in the effort and do their app workouts. If there was a way to make sure only app workouts collected points this would be better...

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Challenge End Dates

I ran a bedtime digital detox challenge that ended on the 19th for programming but ended on the 18th for clients. The purpose of the challenge is to not use your phone before bed, needing to mark off yesterday's habit the following day. Many clients who marked off their final day (the 18th) on the 19th did not receive the point for it, even though the last day set for the challenge is the 19th. Whatever day the program challenge is set to should allow for you to still earn points. I am presuming I should have had it set…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Challenge Calendar

I wan to be able to have a live calendar where i can assign group workouts, weigh in's, message board, live chat and live video feature. Would like to be able to go live, add videos and have a live chat.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Give Trainer the Ability to Manually Adjust the Points in Challenges

I had a client in a challenge who was having trouble with connecting their MFP to Trainerize. By the time it was fixed the challenge was 4 days in and it didn't give them any of the points for hitting their daily nutrition goal the days prior even though they were now showing up. There's no way for me to adjust the points so she was really bummed and left the challenge. A simple fix would be allowing the trainer to manually adjust the points.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Step Challenge added to the Challenge list

We need a step challenge added to the Challenge list. This would be so popular with my clients and would help add new clients.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Group Messages

The entire group messages section needs to be updated. It needs to have similar functionality like a group in Facebook Groups does.

-Automatic/Scheduled Posts
    -Search Ability. (Messages get lost in the thread and are hard to find)
    -Longer Videos. It's important to be able to share videos with all the clients, and the :60 cut off severely limits this.
    -Polls.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Level Up Challenges

When a new client signs up to a set program, we can introduce them to challenges on a "level up" basis. At level 1 it could be to complete simple nutrition tasks such as eat more protein, complete 2 workouts per week, be able to run 2km etc. Once they complete level one, they could then go onto level 2 "difficulty" and so on. I think it would be a great lead magnet and easy wins for new clients signing up to a program. Also it could be set for when someone signs up rather than a set date challenge…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Challenge end dates

We would like to set up a month long challenge. It seems we have the option to choose the start date, but can only choose a number of weeks for the challenge to run. The option to select a specific end date and/or select a number of days for the challenge to run needs to be added!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Adding up points or adding rules to a challenge in the midst of it,

I don't know where to put this but my client said her points on a challenge weren't added up correctly- that her total points went down! Here's the message:
    Hi. My points before today were at 488. I did a workout 5 pts and one personal best 20pts. I should have 513 but it went down from 488 to 480????

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Step challenges on new challenge feature

For instance if a client hits over 10k they get awarded points

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Archive Results from old challenges

I would like to be able to go back and look at the scores/winner of previous challenges.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. More specific rules for the challenges

I'm really enjoying the challenges! They've made our group way more engaged, which is awesome.

But, the rules for the challenges are really broad; it's kinda easy to bend them and get ahead. For instance, someone could walk for a minute and get the same points as someone running for an hour – not exactly fair play, right?

I'm thinking if we could get more specific with the rules, we could create some really cool challenges that give our clients a better experience. For example:

Activity-specific challenges, like just running, walking, or another activity, where only a specific activity counts…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. On the challenges it would be great if you could add a cap or maximum of points that can be gained from each category

On the challenges it would be great if you could add a cap or maximum of points that can be gained from each category

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Enable clients to opt-out of a challenge

Some clients don't want to join a challenge, or do not want to be 'forced' into appearing on the list. It would be nice to be able to 'invite' clients to a challenge without making them join, OR enable client's to stay anonymous in the challenge.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Create product for challenge

create a program with check out link that automatically adds them to the challenge just like how we can add to a group

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. earning points for scheduled workouts only during a challenge.

I would like to be able to have a setting where clients will only earn points by doing their scheduled workouts and cardio not anything extra.

I want motivate my clients with the challenge to follow their scheduled workouts. some are busy moms and have no time for extra workouts. When other people do extra cardio and earn points, can be discouraging for those who can't do anything extra.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Have Challenges auto-archive after 14 days rather than 7

Keep the data from challenges that have ended for 14 days before auto-archiving rather than 7 to give a longer chance to pull/save the data.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ability to Edit points for Challenges: Leader Board

Admin, have the ability to edit the points the system give for cardio and workouts. Sometimes the client is given points for just turning on app and turning it off. It would be great if we can have additional filters, example the workout has to be 30 minutes or more, the workout is only for in person or home. More filters to help make the challenge accurate and fair. I was hoping to use the challenge to help increase class participation and not to include home workouts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base