Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

345 results found

1. Allow Clients to Design and Save Freestyle Workouts

A lot of our programming is accessory work for clients who have existing programs. I want them to be able to use the app and store their progress.

165 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks for coming to the idea forum and adding your vote to this idea.

We’re keeping this set to ‘Not Right Now’, as this isn’t something we have any immediate plans to implement since Trainerize is primarily a trainer driven platform. We don’t want to complicate the client experience. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we’ll check back in here with a new status. We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

2. Allow uploading of a section (only) of a Youtube video

Allow uploading of a section of a youtube video by allowing the following type of link:
    https://www.youtube.com/embed/[video_id]?start=[start_at_second]&end=[end_at_second]

eg.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Hy4dnm-uQ8E?start=61&end=96

These link below works, but it will go from a start time and finish at the end of a video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy4dnm-uQ8E#t=1m1s

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We’re keeping this set to ‘Not Right Now’, as this isn’t something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we’ll check back in here with a new status. We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

3. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We’re keeping this set to ‘Not Right Now’, as this isn’t something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts. The welcome email is compulsory for a client to setup their account.

Thanks!

4. Allow hyperlinks in meal plans to recipes hosted elsewhere

I'm running with a meal plan I've created with recipes online that are hyperlinked from a source document. Uploading a PDF meal plan (without having Acrobat DC editing capability) doesn't allow clients to click a hyperlink on the meal plan to the recipes from the App, I have to email the same meal plan with hyperlinks embedded in the email. The problem is clients misplace the email amongst lots of others and it's a little messy and less convenient for them.
    My idea then is to somehow allow the uploading of hyperlinks to recipes within the meal plan function or…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We’re keeping this set to ‘Not Right Now’, as you will need to create the hyperlinks within your PDF in a PDF app. It’s not something that we can do.

Thanks!

5. Mass delete data from an exercise

Mass delete data from an exercise

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We’re keeping this set to ‘Not Right Now’, as there is insufficient voting activity.

Thanks!

6. Is there a way that when we update a clients weight, reps etc that they can be notified?

Whenever I change reps, weight or sets for a particular exercise my client doesn't know that this has occurred. It would be really nice to have the date beside the latest prescribed weight etc so that the client knows when it was updated or some notification on that exercise like a little star or something?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We’re keeping this set to ‘Not Right Now’, as this isn’t something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

Thanks!

7. Allow trainers so record their own voiceovers for Trainerize videos!

Allow trainers so record their own voiceovers for Trainerize videos!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

8. Custom Exercise Management

We need a better Custom Exercise management. The current system is very bad when you have hundreds of exercises. Having to load 20 at a time, EVERY TIME you update one exercise is horrible and takes forever.

1. Be able to see ALL exercises without loading 20 at a time
    2. Be able to export the library with ALL information entered into TRZ
    3. Be able to import a csv/excel document with exercises AND all info available for exercises such as youtube url, type and tags.
    39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow payments for each trainer to be deposited in separate bank accounts

Allow payments for each trainer to be deposited in separate bank accounts

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We’re keeping this set to ‘Not Right Now’, as this isn’t something we have any immediate plans to implement. We advise that if different trainers want seperate payouts, they should use their own Trainerize account. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

Thanks!

10. groupe message for more than 10 clients

Hi! As I realise that we can send group message only for 10 clients. I am starting new Fat Loss Programs every month. 25-50 new clients join me monthly.

When i wanted to send group message in messenger I could attached only 10 clinets. Would be much more better than able to attached everybody from the group.

(I know the re is the option to send message in group as well but is not that good)

Thanks

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We recommend creating a Trainerize group and adding the clients there instead.

Thanks!

11. More customization of the TAG Reports

I love that the software will TAG clients who have a High or low compliance for Workouts and nutrition, it is very helpful when trying to manage a large number of clients. But I owuld love to see it expanded and made more customizable and give us access to edit report timeframes. Allow reports for the last 30,60/90/120 days etc.. And also be able to set our own parameters(i.e.- nutritional compliance for only Monday-Friday and not count weekends). I feel the reporting is an area that could really be expanded on and would benefit us all greatly.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We're keeping this set to 'Not Right Now', as there is insufficient voting activity.

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status. We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

12. 14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Closing out this idea as this can already be done in the app.
 Trainerize Pay invoices display your logo that you upload into the web app.

We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

13. Appointments - 24 Hour Clock

When creating appointments(Alloy) allow for 24 hour clock vs am/pm.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

14. Being able to use Whatsapp as messaging app

Being able to link Instant messaging icon to my Whatsapp Business account so that chats and group chats can happen via Whatsapp.

It would make so much sense to outsource Instant messaging app and focusing on the training and nutrition experience of the app.. nothing can beat Whatsapp

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

15. Please allow us to count CLIENT SCHEDULED WORKOUTS towards Compliance percentage

I LOVE the new compliance feature. BUT, we really need the option of it including client scheduled workouts and if they complete them or not. I let my clients schedule their own workouts from my workout library on Sunday of each month. Id LOVE to get the compliance report on whether they actually followed through and actually did them .

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We're keeping this set to 'Not Right Now', as compliance number will always be what percentage of trainer assigned things (habits/workout/meals) the client completed.

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status. We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

16. Deactivate Date Specific

With program memberships, clients will let me know they want to cancel. If a payment went through recently, I have to remember on ___ date to go in and deactive them in trainerize. It would be nice to enter in a date with the deactivation so I don't have to stress about it or add it into Trello or my calendar. On top of this, maybe even send a message to the client that says, "your account will deactivate tomorrow, are you sure you still want to do this?"

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

not right now  ·  0 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Calendar positioning

I would like to have the ability to position the calendar to start on Sunday instead of Monday. Most calendars are set up that way. They start on Sunday and end on Saturday. Even google calendar. Can you make the adjustment available? Thanks

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

18. 7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Nutrition  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We’re keeping this set to ‘Not Right Now’, as this isn’t something we have any immediate plans to implement.

Currently you can use the “Low compliance” auto-tag which updates every Sunday night to isolate those clients. As client volume scales, sending notifications for all that is not really feasible.

We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

Thanks!

19. Delete Extra Set

Sometimes I click 'Add Set' by mistake when entering my weight/reps. There should be a way to delete a set when I hit it by accident.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We're keeping this set to 'Not Right Now', as you can leave it blank it will not save it.

Thanks!

20. Give clients the ability to rate exercise according to level of enjoyment

I want to create workouts my clients enjoy, and I would love to know what they think of particular exercises. If there was a way to rate them, I could use that as motivation for continued growth

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base