Feature requests, ideas and suggestions

We are continually upgrading Trainerize with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other trainers can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our trainer community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our trainer community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of trainers and how it fits with the overall vision of Trainerize.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow more than 1 or multiple products per client

Please work on a feature that allows clients to be a part of more than one program/product at one time. This is a major limitation.

51 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your great suggestion! We’re marking this idea as completed!

Now you can sell add-ons on top of a core subscription. For more info:
    https://www.trainerize.com/blog/new-in-trainerize-pay-add-on-products/

If you need multiple products to drive multiple programs too, please add your vote here to stay subscribed to updates:
    http://ideas.trainerize.com/forums/167887-1-programs-workouts-and-exercises/suggestions/37687621-be-able-to-subscribe-clients-up-for-multiple-progr

We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

http://ideas.trainerize.com/forums/167887-1-programs-workouts-and-exercises/suggestions/37687621-be-able-to-subscribe-clients-up-for-multiple-progr

2. Build workouts from mobile app

Build workouts from mobile app

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. On a product purchased, send custom mailchimp emails based on specific products purchased

For each product, allow either:

1. custom email or internal message sent to them based on the product (each product email would have a different follow up)

or

1. Allow Zapier to connect to Mailchimp with a trigger to a specific product purchased.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi everyone,

With Zapier, you can start with the Trainerize “product start” or “product purchased” event, then cause it to subscribe a client to a MailChimp, AWeber or Constant Contact e-mail journey.

Please see:
    https://zapier.com/apps/trainerize/integrations

We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

4. Limit coupon codes to work for certain products only

When we create discount codes, we would like the ability to choose which product(s) the code can be used on.

32 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Send custom welcome email via Gmail

Ability to use Zapier to send a custom email via Gmail with the setup link.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi everyone,

We’ve published this zap template. Simply look in the Add-ons > Zapier section.

Thanks!

6. Allow Trainerize Pay to integrate on my own website instead of taking the user to Trainerize.me

Right now when a client selects a program and goes to pay for it, they are taken off my website onto Trainerize.me. I would rather keep them on my website and then redirect them to a post-payment screen that is still on my website. I can do this with Stripe integration, but would prefer to use Trainerize Pay.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Folders to categorize workouts. I.E HIIT workouts, strength training, yoga, etc

Categorize folders into programs.

So you can have a folder for HIIT workouts. And I client can access that folder for any HIIT workout.

Strength training folders etc.

Have the ability to create folders in a master program, and assign workouts to that folder

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi everyone,

You can already do this by applying tags to workouts.

Thanks!

8. control who can post in a group

I wish I could turn off the ability for group members to post in a group. For example, I would love to have a group that I use just for Resources where I could post links and information for clients...but not have them comment and clutter up the group.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. allow archived clients to re-activate their accounts when they pay through Trainerize Pay

If a client tries to re-activate his account by purchasing a product directly from your website while his account is archived, the purchase will fail.

The trainer has to first manually un-archive the client, give the client full sign-in access to the app and add a product to his account.

The product will be marked as "Pending" and the client will receive an email asking him to update his payment information and confirm the purchase.

If the client opens the email, updates his payment info and confirms the purchase, it's all good.

But, if for some reason he misses the…

31 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Instagram

Being able to share trainerize on instagram like clients are able to on facebook and other platforms

63 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi everyone,

With the v6 app we launch in Q3 2019, clients can share their workout summary accomplishments to Instagram too now.

Thanks!

12. Disable the check in feature

It would be good to disable the check in feature. many new clients keep selecting that instead of track. Plus I don't want a client to get out of logging in a workout that easy.

25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi everyone,

You can now do it with the latest v6.x app.

Thanks!

13. trainerize.me branding

For those of use who paid to have branded app i think the trainerize.me web page is not in our favor. For example i am selling a service on my website which is branded with my logo and everything but once my potential client goes to pay for a program they are redirected to a different page (trainerize.me).

i appreciate the service you guys offer and i love the hard work you guys are doing but i want my business to stand out; i want my brand stand out. maybe do something about that big header up there (hide it,…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow assigning Master Programs or adding Subscribers to MPs via tag or group!

I can use filters in the Clients view to message, tag, etc. but I can't do the same when assigning a Master Program to a large group of people. It's SUPER ANNOYING. I forget that you can't do it every time I run a challenge, and I've gone and tagged everyone in the challenge (or added them to a group) and then when it's time to assign or subscribe the Master Program, i have to go in and individually select each name manually.
    Ideal workflow:
    Go to Master Program > Select program > Select Add Subscribers or Copy to/Client's program... …

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add folders to separate master workouts

The master workouts section is annoyingly clustered with every master workout that I design, so separating these into folders would help from a UI perspective. It would clean it up and make searching these much easier.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 134 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  17 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Purchase Meal Plan on top of Program

Provide clients with the ability to purchase a meal plan on top of a training program

52 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi everyone,

We’ve just released the ability to add a meal plan PDF in the automation.

So now you are able to sell a meal planning/nutrition coaching service as an add-on, and automatically attach a meal plan PDF to the client’s account.

Thanks!

19. Allow trainers to comment directly on client's workout notes!

My clients regularly add notes during or after their workout about how their training went. Now I can only respond to this via the chatmessage, but it would be much easier to directly respond to their note in the note itself.

Maybe the client can get a notification that their trainer responded to their note?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Streching

With working out many trainers do not incorporate stretching, creating an area on the app that we can build add custom stretches and Yoga as well.

173 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi all,

We have recently added a bunch of stretches to that app. If there’s any other missing stretches or exercises you think we should be adding, please email back with a list of them and we can look at adding them to our app.

Your vote has been returned to you. Please come back and vote on more ideas at ideas.trainerize.com or add any new suggestions.

Thanks!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base