Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

345 results found

1. add more and one email address to a clients profile

Allow more than one email to be added to a clients profile. For instance you may want the program to go to the client and their parent.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks for coming to the idea forum and adding your vote to this idea.

We’re keeping this set to ‘Not Right Now’, as emails need to be unique per person for them to sign in.

You should add the client and their parent as seperate clients.

We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we’ll check back in here with a new status. We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

2. Be able to record my own voice commands to accompany custom exercises for HIIT/Circuit/Tabata

I like the new demo looping and audio on clients workouts that are for circuit/HIIT/Tabata style however i have noticed some come out to be a robotic voice and I had one client say she didn't like how the voice ended the workout bc it discrupted her flow and confused her. Id love to be able to record my own prompts over these type of workouts or at least be able to for the custom workouts I create and add to the database. Both would be nice!

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We’re keeping this set to ‘Not Right Now’, as this isn’t something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we’ll check back in here with a new status. We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

3. Vimeo Integration

Please make it possible to link with Vimeo, I have all my exercise library with Vimeo and I will continue using Vimeo for my exercise videos. I really want to join Trainerize as I love all the features, but until there is a Vimeo integration I have to stay with TrueCoach. Please make it happen!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Integrations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We’re keeping this set to ‘Not Right Now’, as this isn’t something we have any immediate plans to implement as we already have the ability to host video natively within Trainerize. Have you tried that out?

Thanks!

We’re keeping this set to ‘Not Right Now’, as this isn’t something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

We also have the ability to group video workouts into libraries and to stack multiple…

4. Allow Clients to Create their Own Workouts

Clients should be able to create their own workouts! Not just substitute exercises for pre-existing workouts.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

5. Ability to post meal photos without the app cropping them to a square

The ability for clients to post meal photos without the app cropping the photo to a square (allowing landscape and portrait photo sizes)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Klarna pay option

Instead of only offering stripe to the trainers which is based upon subscription, maybe also offer Klarna, as they are well known an in a lot of countries available as well. Klarna has no subscription but you pay klarna a little over 1% + $0.20 every time you recieve a payment.

This is way more friendly for starters who struggle to get of the ground as they would only need to pay based on what they earn, $7 for stripe is quite a lot in my eyes, that is almost 20% of what I earn from 1 client... Can't afford…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

7. Automatic syncing from MFP without a nutrition target in Trainerize

I ask my clients to log their meals in MFP at first without any "food rules" so we can get a better sense of their baseline nutrition. Without a Nutritional Goal in Trainerize, MFP won't automatically sync the data - it has to be manually synced every day. It would be great if MFP could automatically sync nutrition info to Trainerize without needed a Nutrition Goal in place.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Nutrition  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We're keeping this set to 'Not Right Now', as we will not be expanding our MFP integration as we've recently launched our in-app meal tracker. We do suggest that you switch over to it so you can use this workflow.

You can see how to do it here:

https://help.trainerize.com/hc/en-us/articles/4404939776916-How-to-change-meal-trackers-for-clients-single-and-bulk-

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status. We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

8. Trim imported videos from YouTube

Instead of having to upload an entire YouTube video, it would be helpful to be able to trim the video to specific parts of it if you are trying to show only a part of the video.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We’re keeping this set to ‘Not Right Now’, as this isn’t something we have any immediate plans to implement. You can edit the videos directly in YouTube or a video edtior.

Thanks!

9. Update videos of demonstrations with an automated CG model

Instead of a person using a automated video, as their forms aren’t as accurate as I would like.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

10. Add "Groups" Tab to the bottom of client app with red # notification of pending/new messages similar to messages tab

Unless I remind clients that there's a group on their dashboard, they don't remember because it's not a big obvious red bubble with a number in it. Similar to the messages tab on TZ, facebook, instagram. I think people have been trained to respond to a red number bubble. If they can see the unread number bubble on a tab instead of a red dot on their dashboard, I think we'd get more organic engagement on the group because it'd feel more natural.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

11. Meal plan comments and private messages so be combined

It’s confusing to jump between community messaging, meal plan messaging and private messaging. I get a scatter mind trying to find the right messages

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We’re keeping this set to ‘Not Right Now’, as this isn’t something we have any immediate plans to implement.

Similar to Facebook, you can keep up with your comments by opening up the notification center and looking at the comments there.

Thanks!

12. We need the ability to create sub-folders inside the master programs section.

I would like to create sub folders within the programs for bands only plans or dumbbells only or full gym access

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We're keeping this set to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. 

That being said, we currently have a feature in beta that you may be interested in. It's called Multiple Stacking Programs and essentially its the ability to stack additional programs on top of a client’s main program, or additional on-demand libraries of types of workouts (like HIIT, Yoga, body-weight). 

You can find out more about it and join the beta by going to Add-Ons > Integrations > scroll to the very bottom.

If we do have any new information to share, we'll check back in here with a new status. Thank you for voting!

13. Trainer Workout Trial

Allowing trainers to create workouts and trial them in another mode instead of having to create a “profile” for themselves which takes up one of their seats.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

14. Start the week on Sunday - Saturday.

The ability to change the calendar from Monday-Sunday to Sunday-Saturday.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

15. Change progress photo examples

It'd be great if we could change the example photos shown before people upload progress photos. I'm sure all trainers want different poses and I personally hate having hands on hips. I have tried explaining in on boarding but its frustrating because the photos say to do something different and that's the last thing they see before taking them so they end up doing that more than half the time so I'm always repeating myself. I just want to try make the process as seamless as possible and sure others would like the same

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

16. easier way to change MFP macros from Trainerize

change the way to enter new macros. Have the ability to change them om myfitnesspal and it automatically change in trainerize

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We're keeping this set to 'Not Right Now', as we’ve just released our in-app meal tracker which provides a better experience. We will not be expanding our MFP integration any further. We do suggest you switch over to the in-app meal tracker.

You can see how to do it here:

https://help.trainerize.com/hc/en-us/articles/4404939776916-How-to-change-meal-trackers-for-clients-single-and-bulk-

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status. We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

17. Remove the "Suggest a Feature" tab for clients when you have a custom branded app.

The Suggest a Feature button inside of the mobile app will take clients to the Ideas Forum page. When you have the custom branded app, you do not necessarily want your clients to have the ability to navigate their way to Trainerize.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Our feedback gathering mechanism is really important to us as we want to ensure we have a great understanding of what trainers and clients want.

Thanks!

18. I would like to see the ability for my clients to use commas or dashes to indicate when they were not able to complete the set.

For example, on the last set when my client pushing it for 10 reps, but is only able to get 9.Then take a 30 sec break and gets the last rep. I would like a way for this to be communicated to me either as 9,1 or 9-1. Because its not the same as being able to complete 10 reps uninterrupted.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

20. Allow Trainers to have a 14 day free trial for clients- without taking up paying clients seats / available seats in the trainers system.

Doing free 14 day trials / challenges helps trainers build some proof and sell clients into a full program. However, they currently take up a seat on our paid clients roster. It would be nice to have maybe up to 20 seats/slots for clients to do a 14 day trial with us, that does not occupy a seat from our allowance. I know PT distinction allows for this currently at no charge to the trainer. as well as a couple other apps. Would love to see trainerize be able to match something like this for us- even with limited spots…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base