Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

283 results found

1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. FitBit activities to automatically synced to Trainerize app

It would be much better and helpful if all the data and information from FitBit was synced with the Trainerize app, for example, when I do 5/10k runs outside of the gym and they are tracked in the FitBit app if those runs could then be logged with the Trainerize app so that my gym trainer can see all exercise I am doing which feeds into my calorie intake. Thanks

56 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Basic class booking abilities for clients to self-book into classes with timeslots for classes or group training within Trainerize

I need basic class booking where clients can browse class time table for the business and grab a spot directly in Trainerize without needing another gym management app.

I have one membership type that allows access to all class or small group training spots. I also do not need trainer commission payout calculations or salary calculations.

For advanced class booking where you need commissioning or splitting class types by membership etc. , please vote here:
    https://ideas.trainerize.com/forums/167887-coach-trainer-trainerize/suggestions/45196516-need-class-booking-with-trainer-commission-payout

203 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Viktor Djurasic responded

Hi everyone,

Happy to announce this feature has been released in beta! We've added a banner on the overview page to help get you started booking classes. Start there and check it out.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to help@trainerize.com.

Thank you for voting!

4. Instagram

Being able to share trainerize on instagram like clients are able to on facebook and other platforms

63 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your great suggestion! We’re marking this idea as completed!

With the v6 app we launch in Q3 2019, clients can share their workout summary accomplishments to Instagram too now.

We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

5. Disable the check in feature

It would be good to disable the check in feature. many new clients keep selecting that instead of track. Plus I don't want a client to get out of logging in a workout that easy.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

You can now do it with the latest v6.x app.

We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

6. trainerize.me branding

For those of use who paid to have branded app i think the trainerize.me web page is not in our favor. For example i am selling a service on my website which is branded with my logo and everything but once my potential client goes to pay for a program they are redirected to a different page (trainerize.me).

i appreciate the service you guys offer and i love the hard work you guys are doing but i want my business to stand out; i want my brand stand out. maybe do something about that big header up there (hide it,…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ability to copy workouts from programs to templates

I would like the ability to have all my workouts that a I build under the workout templates, regardless of whether I build them out under a custom plan for a client, under workout templates or under the programs feature. Perhaps having a feature where you toggle what "areas" that particular workout is saved to in an effort to make this feature more flexible would be most ideal.

209 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Free Trial Period without credit card

I want to create a program where I can "sell" a 1 week free trial. With payments they have to put in a CC number before they can move on and I think that will scare everyone away. I would like for it to only require a payment if the cost is greater than .01

201 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

56 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Viktor Djurasic responded

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

10. Add session tracking when creating packages in Trainerize Pay

I would like the ability to add the number of sessions and price per session when adding sessions in Trainerize Pay. This would be helpful for
    1.Allowing for session tracking for 'in person sessions.
    2. Charge for additional sessions or virtual coaching sessions outside of the clients current package.
    3. Prevention of session surplus when a client hasn't utilized all sessions within a certain billing period. (this would need the option to bill client after the last session in their previous package has been used)

212 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  55 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow more kettlebell & Animal flow exercises

I would like to be able to put some Animal flow & Kettlebell workoutz

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Closing out this idea as we have added new kettlebell and animal warm-up movements into the platform.

If there is any more that are missing, please email back.

Thanks!

12. Extend the 14 Day Auto Messaging Feature or create a sequence or campaign of auto-messages

Having the 14 Days worth of scheduled messaging is great....but we need more! I want to be able to have a sequence of messages be set to keep clients accountability on par and If you have a lot of clients it can be hard to do this manually. I think starting with a months worth of automessages would be a good start, be the ability to add as many as you want into the fure would be ideal

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

You can now build multiple programs and stack them. So you can build a dedicated messaging journey as a program and stack it as an add-on program.

Stacking multiple is in beta so you can request to join it.

More information here:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/trainerizestackprograms

Thanks!

13. Allow assigning Master Programs or adding Subscribers to MPs via tag or group!

I can use filters in the Clients view to message, tag, etc. but I can't do the same when assigning a Master Program to a large group of people. It's SUPER ANNOYING. I forget that you can't do it every time I run a challenge, and I've gone and tagged everyone in the challenge (or added them to a group) and then when it's time to assign or subscribe the Master Program, i have to go in and individually select each name manually.
    Ideal workflow:
    Go to Master Program > Select program > Select Add Subscribers or Copy to/Client's program...…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add folders to separate master workouts

The master workouts section is annoyingly clustered with every master workout that I design, so separating these into folders would help from a UI perspective. It would clean it up and make searching these much easier.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 134 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  17 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Purchase Meal Plan on top of Program

Provide clients with the ability to purchase a meal plan on top of a training program

52 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We’ve just released the ability to add a meal plan PDF in the automation.

So now you are able to sell a meal planning/nutrition coaching service as an add-on, and automatically attach a meal plan PDF to the client’s account.

Thanks!

17. Allow trainers to comment directly on client's workout notes!

My clients regularly add notes during or after their workout about how their training went. Now I can only respond to this via the chatmessage, but it would be much easier to directly respond to their note in the note itself.

Maybe the client can get a notification that their trainer responded to their note?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Streching

With working out many trainers do not incorporate stretching, creating an area on the app that we can build add custom stretches and Yoga as well.

173 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi all,

We have recently added a bunch of stretches to that app. If there’s any other missing stretches or exercises you think we should be adding, please email back with a list of them and we can look at adding them to our app.

Your vote has been returned to you. Please come back and vote on more ideas at ideas.trainerize.com or add any new suggestions.

Thanks!

19. Allow me to define availability and let clients to self book/reschedule appointments

Trainers should be able to plot in when they are available and when they are busy, so that clients can schedule and re-schedule sessions easy.

212 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Your clients can now self-book their appointments by turning on self-booking for those appointment types.

You can also define your availability for the appointment types.

You can learn more about it here:

https://help.trainerize.com/hc/en-us/articles/4429608464788-How-to-allow-clients-to-self-book-1-on-1-PT-sessions-and-coaching-calls-in-Trainerize 

Some other ideas you might be interested in voting for:

Link up to my Google calendar so that it can block out my availability for self booking

https://ideas.trainerize.com/forums/167887/suggestions/44094906

Thanks!

20. Resting / Active energy tracking

Would love an update that connects with Apple Health (I see this is already requested) but specifically connecting to reading the data on Active and Resting energy. All great for my trainer to see my on going nutrition but he also needs to understand my energy output to best balance the two

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Nutrition  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

This can now be done by turning on the Apple Watch beta by navigating to Add-ons > Integrations and scrolling to the bottom.

Thanks!

1 2 5 7 9 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base