Feature requests, ideas and suggestions

We are continually upgrading Trainerize with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other trainers can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our trainer community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our trainer community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of trainers and how it fits with the overall vision of Trainerize.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Being able to sink music app like Spotify

Being able to sink apps like Spotify, ITunes etc into a playlist and being able to share playlist with others. Great way to motivate!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add option for default rest period

Add a variable option for rest periods. Right now it defaults to 90 seconds. Develop this to be a settings option where we can choose 30, 60, 90, etc..

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. See Exercise History as you coaching client 1-1 so you can see what you did last week

I use trainerize with my in person clients as well, and the downside seems to be that when I open the workout of the day I have planned for them, and I press on box squats for example, there is the ability to fill in the reps and weight but I can't see what we did last week for example.
    (so I can progress). Would be great if you guys could consider adding an exercise history (inside the workout of the day) hope you know what I mean.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Android support

A lot of people have android watches and would love to see steps, sleep and calories burned with their watch.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Apple Health Integration to pull steps across

Currently only clients with a smart watch can integrate apple health data, but you can still track steps etc on there without one. This could be used now to pull across steps data.

But also in the future with loads of other stuff. E.g. Female Clients who track their periods, this data could be pulled across to help them manage the different effects this has on their performance and weight over the month

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Active campaign

I would love to have native integrations to be able to send automatic messages when a new client purchases a program or is deactivated etc. I'm mostly looking at TrainerizePay integration with email. Right now, I have to use Kajabi and do several zaps using Zapier to first sell products over $1,000 (which are nearly all my products) and Kajabi has a native integration to connect to my email. If Trainerize Pay would ever accept payment over $1,000 USD I would definitely want the same type of email integration so that I can tag new customers and send them the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. ConvertKit integration

I would love to have native integrations to be able to send automatic messages when a new client purchases a program or is deactivated etc. I'm mostly looking at TrainerizePay integration with email. Right now, I have to use Kajabi and do several zaps using Zapier to first sell products over $1,000 (which are nearly all my products) and Kajabi has a native integration to connect to my email. If Trainerize Pay would ever accept payment over $1,000 USD I would definitely want the same type of email integration so that I can tag new customers and send them the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Vimeo?!

Please make it possible to use Vimeo links inside the app. This is so crucial:(

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Weekly training volume as a widget

Under 'my progress' have a widget which displays weekly volume of training (load x reps x sets), thus could also incorporate RPE such that intensity of sessions can be tracked too.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Flodesk integration

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. FIX AUTOMATIC SYNC WITH MYFITNESSPAL

With some late update the sync in no longer automatic and i have to bother my clients whenever i want to check their nutritional compliance. THAT SUCKS. Fix it ASAP!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. fitnesspal sync

Have the "Sync Now" feature on the main profile by the nutrition info instead of being hidden in the settings under my fitnesspal. Easily accessible for the clients to force sync as my fitnesspal is not syncing nicely. That way the clients do not have to go searching for it every time they need to force the sync.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Link LOSEIT!

Please link LOSEIT! So food and data can transfer - is this possible even?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Integrate with Evolt360

It would be amazing to integrate body scan results from Evolt360 or InBody scanners

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. MacrosFirst integration - macro tracking app

MyFitnessPal is old, bloated, and not the best for nutrition planning if your coaching is centered around macro tracking. For this reason I switched all of my clients off of MFP and onto MacrosFirst and I'd really like you to integrate with them so I can see my client's meals, daily macros, and push new goals into their MacrosFirst account.

I saw a few other coaching platforms supporting integrations with MacrosFirst and I wish Trainzerize would as well. Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Integrate Lose It App with Trainerize!

Integrating the lose it app like you guys integrate about my fitness pal.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Document uploading capability

I run a workout membership and offer document resources like recipe ebooks and other nutritional PDF documents for my members. It would be nice to be able to upload all of these documents into trainerize so the client can access everything on one platform. I am currently having to host the workout portion of my membership on trainerize and the document portion on Kajabi which does get confusing for clients when they're told they have to download two different apps to access the two parts of the membership.

Thoughts were having the ability to add a document folder to a…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. change my fitness pal calendar

The change to the calendars which is shows "4 meals" added instead of the calories from my fitness pal is the worst thing ever. Would love a change back. Makes it more time consuming for our coaches

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Synchronise Food notes from My Fitness Pal

It would be great if food notes which clients add in their My Fitness Pal dairy could be synchronised. Sometimes they add notes that would assist with the coaching. My clients add things like: "was still feeling hungry after this meal", "meal out" etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base