Sometimes i like to set a client to hit a specific number of reps and for some exercise i would love to be able to say 5 sets each lasting 1 min1,158 votes
Instead of having to use Lifesum, MyFitnessPal or Fitbit, be able to track food directly in the app.970 votes
I cant find any exercises that use hip circles (booty bands) and i would love to add them in for my clients.902 votes
Thanks for your great suggestion! We’ve just added a whole new batch of resistance band exercises to the library.
We will be adding another batch of new banded exercises next month. These will be focused on movements that require the band to be affixed to a door or rack. Looking forward to sharing that with everyone.
Please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.
Be able to sign clients up for multiple programs. They could keep their individual program and be subscribed to other mobility programs or challenge programs.888 votes
I would like the ability to add the number of sessions and price per session when adding sessions in Trainerize Pay. This would be helpful for
1.Allowing for session tracking for 'in person sessions.
2. Charge for additional sessions or virtual coaching sessions outside of the clients current package.
3. Prevention of session surplus when a client hasn't utilized all sessions within a certain billing period. (this would need the option to bill client after the last session in their previous package has been used)198 votes
Just an update that we’ve started working on session tracking for Trainerize. We’ll update this thread as the development efforts progress.
I have a female clientele base and women like to see other women doing the exercises in the exercise library.188 votes
Thanks for coming to the idea forum and adding your vote to this idea.
Over the next few years, we are committed to increasing the diversity of models within our exercise library as we have more resources to dedicate to this.
Similar to the other apps, be able to have a Find client action to locate a client by e-mail, then run other subsequent actions on it.9 votes
Happy new year in advance! Our design team is looking into the “Find a client” action for zapier.
So we’re thinking this action should:
- take an email address and try to find a client that already exists.
- return the basic client profile fields of the client
So the use-cases we’ve heard so far are:
- ability to build branching zaps, where you can identify if a client already exists, then skip the add a client step
- get a phone number or name from a client in Trainerize, then send it to another program to do something like SMS etc.
Any other use cases we’re missing? How do you envision using this?
We look forward to your input so we can build this properly for you. Thanks!
- Don't see your idea?