Feature requests, ideas and suggestions

We are continually upgrading Trainerize with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other trainers can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our trainer community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our trainer community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of trainers and how it fits with the overall vision of Trainerize.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Have multiple tabs for different clients

Have multiple tabs for different clients, so when you're training a group of people you can track everyone.

684 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

planned  ·  22 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Assign habit to entire master program

Would like to assign a habit (I.e. drink x amount of water) to everyone in an entire master program instead of each person individually

555 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  43 comments  ·  Habits  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Take away $1000 limit in Trainerize Pay

A few of our products are over $1000 and in Trainerize Pay we have to send the client 2 invoices of $500. If the limit of $1000 was lifted we wouldn't have to send multiple invoices.

158 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the suggestion.

We’re planning this for Q1 next year for businesses to be able to apply to increase their transactional limit.

You will have to pass certain verification checks to have your limit increase, something similar to a credit card limit increase.

4. Ability for clients to view a list of on demand workouts to start and filter them

Build out an on-demand section like Peleton where clients can browse from a list of workouts and filter them by say Time, Duration, Equipment needed etc.

301 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Optional skin tone for high five or thumbs up after completing a workout

After completing a workout, there's the animation of the high five or thumbs up. Have the skin tone be customizable.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Ability to pause, freeze or change clients payment date

Change clients next invoice payment date instead of cancelling their plans and restarting.

73 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

23 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi everyone,

We are currently starting the planning phase with this feature and we need your feedback and use cases to ensure we build this correctly for you.

Currently when someone needs to pause their subscription, what do you do?

Do you keep them on the same billing date, but skip payment cycles? What about partial months? How do you account for that?

Or do you simply just switch the next billing cycle date?

Thanks! Looking forward to your feedback.

Trevor Chong
    Product Director @ Trainerize

7. Find client action

Similar to the other apps, be able to have a Find client action to locate a client by e-mail, then run other subsequent actions on it.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Zapier  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi everyone,

We’re starting to look at this action. If there’s any additional details you can provide about your use cases, and what the find client action should spit out as an output, I can pass it onto my team.

Thanks!

8. Free Trial Period without credit card

I want to create a program where I can "sell" a 1 week free trial. With payments they have to put in a CC number before they can move on and I think that will scare everyone away. I would like for it to only require a payment if the cost is greater than .01

111 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

32 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi everyone,

Thanks for suggesting this feature.

We are currently starting the planning phase with this feature and we need your feedback and use cases to ensure we build this correctly for you.

Please let us know:
    - What kind of free trial offers you are currently running?
    - Where do you/would you list your free trial offers?
    - Any program/meal plan/etc automations required on sign up?
    - How long is the trial for?
    - What happens at the end of the trial?
    - Do you want their credit card collected upfront to upsell them to another product? Or be credit card free?

Any other details you think will help us understand your needs for free trial will be extremely helpful!

Thanks!

Trevor Chong
    Product Director @ Trainerize

9. Adjust the app to support dynamic type so that text can be made larger, darker or bolder for clients

I have some clients that have trouble reading programs. A switch to support 'dynamic type' gives clients the ability to set font to their preferred size.

45 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base