Add sync relationship with Wahoo heart rate monitor apps/devices or at least SOME type of popular hr devices showing calories burned.
If heartrate monitoring apps could sync with this app and show us calorie burn and possibly duration of workout it would solve a lot issues with clients not wanting to use this app. They don't want to manual enter info that has already been recorded elsewhere. My Fitness Pal is able to sync with Wahoo, so it should be a possibility with Trainerize I suspect.
Ian McGinley commented
Trainerize isn't pulling exercise sessions out of Apple Health, despite being authorised to do so. My workflow looks like:
I've got a program for cycling to adhere to:
- Do program which is recorded on my Wahoo Bolt exercise computer
- Results are uploaded to Strava and Apple Health from Wahoo Application (trainerize has no ability to receive from Wahoo Elemnt application)
- MyFitnessPal successfully gets the exercise data from Strava
- Trainerize which has no strava integration (see outstanding item from 2017 - https://ideas.trainerize.com/forums/167887-feature-requests-ideas-and-suggestions/suggestions/18586288-link-with-strava)
- Trainerize has authority to READ exercise data from Apple Health
- No Exercise output is put into Trainerize.
1) Fix the Apple Health Integration
2) Add Strava Integration as per outstanding request from 2017
3) Add Wahoo Elemnt Integration
Totally agree. It doesn’t make sense to keep adding data over again. Wahoo technology is legit.