Trainerize

We are continually upgrading Trainerize with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other trainers can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our trainer community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our trainer community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of trainers and how it fits with the overall vision of Trainerize.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Adding a "Streaks" for In-App Meal Tracking

Creating notifications for Streaks for In-App Meal Tracking. Such as "Congrat's you have logged in for 10 days in a row!" Helps to increase accountability, engagement and consistency for clients.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Nutrition  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. supplement section

When you pull up a clients profile to add notes and such. There should be a section that stays at the top where we can keep track of their supplements they are taking. This would be much easier to filter through instead of having to scroll down the notes section time and time again to see what was added or taken away.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Change Food Description Formatting

Full description of food isn't visible in app. Needs to be wrapped or scrollable.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Macro Tracking Tutorial for Clients

Create a video guide that teaches people how to track macros

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Ability to offer multiple levels of memberships that clients can upgrade and downgrade in app.

Ability to offer like multiple tiers of memberships.
    - a basic membership (where users cannot message but can view their training)
    - a silver membership (where users can message)
    - a gold membership (with nutrition coaching and video calls)

If a client wants to go from basic to silver, they can upgrade themselves in the app.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Integration with Eat This Much. This is the best meal planning software out there.

This is the best meal planning software out there. You set your macros and can filter everything from time that you have to prepare a meal, to no cooking, to easy swaps that keep your macros intact.

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Nutrition  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Upload multiple meal plans so clients and coach can see history

Sometimes my clients have two plans at once, it would be nice to keep more than one plan on the app, that way they don’t have to screenshot or the need for me to re upload plans

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Trainers to be able to edit/save clients meals as well

When client add meal, trainer should also be able to edit and track foods and save that meal to the client's favourites.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. ability to set or schedule future nutrition goals and see past nutrition goals

I would love to be able to create a 'new' nutrition goal rather than editing it. Also I'll like to be able to schedule future nutrition goal for nutrition phases and pre-planning of their macros.

I would like to be able to see what we've done in the past as I don't set goals based on % of macros so when the client is losing weight, the calories and grams of each nutrient changes. I would like to be able to still see past goals for comparison and change over time.

240 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Nutrition  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Set Protein Targets as grams per lb/kg bodyweight

Ideally this would be beneficial to maintain a constant protein intake for the client based off of their bodyweight as it changes rather than a target which adjusts as their calories change

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. NUTRITION toggling

I would like to be able to easily click a nutrition button and be able to see all my clients my fitness pal entires without having to come in and out .

Same with dash boards for workuts but MORE specifically fo nutrition.

Ex.

Im sitting down to ONLY look at macros ..

I would like to be able to simple move from client to client without the 5 extra steps in between so I can quickly do my nutrition coaching and respond to their logged meals.

Same with workouts

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow clients to build meals in the app.

Allow the client to build their own meals by selecting their protein, carbs, and fat from a menu and then utilizing a sliding bar to adjust quantity to fulfill macro requirements. Build an extensive food library to choose from, food packaging QR code’s to scan to get macro nutrition quantities for each item.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add carbon to link with trainerize

Carbon is a coach app much like my fitness pal would like to be able to link it like my fitnesspal.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Link with NutraCheck

NutraCheck is more UK friendly and this is the the app the majority of my clients use, it would be good if they could link this to their account

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. easier way to change macros

change the way to enter new macros. Have the ability to change them om myfitnesspal and it automatically change in trainerize

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Have clients nutrition sent in daily summary

I think we should have the clients daily nutritional goal sent with the daily summary and have it show if they went over their calories for that day. I think it would help me better keep clients accountable without having to look at each individual client to see if they went over their calories.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Protein breakdown

Being able to see the macro break down for each meals. So that you can see if a client is have evenly spaced protein through out the day to aid in absorbing protein. Rather than them eating lots at dinner then barely any breakfast & lunch.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow clients to manually change macro goals

Give clients the option to manually change their macro/calorie goals after you set them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Multiple Porton Habits Based on Training, Non-training days

When I subscribe a client to a portion control habit using hand shapes, it allows me to choose which days they should follow this habit,

But I would like to be able to subscribe them to two different portion control habits so that they can eat more on training days and less on non-training days.

Please make it possible to subscribe a client to the same habit twice for variations in the amount.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Meal compliance tracking

A simple way to track per-meal compliance (on plan, off plan, skipped) and associated compliance success percentage (I.e. 94% compliance day/week). Many of us use various sources to create meal plans, but we all want to track compliance. Focus on creating useful metrics that can help us in our decision-making process for the client.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base