Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

260 results found

1. Link 3rd Party Calendars

I use Calendarly and Google Calendars for various things and those two sync so I am not double booking. It would be very helpful to have Tranerize link to either so a client here isn't booking a session during a time I have something else scheduled. That would save me tons of time cross referencing every appointment and prevent scheduling conflicts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Full video being played and audio adjustment

When client opens the exercise they are on, without playing the "full video", the music in the background is automatically lowered and will not go back to normal unless you play the "full video. Is there a way where the music can be lowered only if the full video is being played.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Assign a custom workout to a class for booking - Be able to see all PR data for the client's who book that class

We run a group class facility - Having the ability to link a custom workout to the class booking date and be able to see all PR data for clients who book in conjunction with what exercises will be done during that workout would allow coaches to easily know exactly where everyone is in their workout out journey in coordination to the class they booked (what they will do for that workout) and push them accordingly

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Direct Debit Mandate

Please can you guys add GoCardless so that coaches can use direct debit mandate.

Using card payment is a pain as if someone lost their card or change their card they have to always go in and update their card and a good chance of missing payments.

By using DD Mandate everything will be simple and easier and clients is more likely to signup using a d
    DD mandate than using their cards.

Now that you are introducing group classes having 6 months and 12 months membership this will be ideal for these clients.

thank you

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Integrate with Flo Period tracker

Integrate Trainerize with Flo for coaches to see what menstrual phase the female client is in

85 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. My net diary Intergration

Most of my clients use My net diary to track their food due to the visualizations and user-friendly interface ( the dieting app with a green apple ). I'm aware you have a link process for my fitness pal, but my clients and I would be very appreciative if we could do the same from my net diary.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. To be able to loop our own videos for HIIT workouts.

To be able to loop our own videos for HIIT workouts.
    You should be able to create a 3-6 second clip and upload it for it to be able to be used to loop. and then have an option to upload a longer one.

As you create a new exercise there can be 2 video uplaod options, a long format and short format.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 2 way calendar sync (google, ical, etc) ASAP

This has been requested numerous times over the last 2 years. One thread with over 2400 votes, several others with hundreds. This is stunting the ability to use trainerize effectively for booking sessions and video calls.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Integration with more nutrition apps

Since MyFitnessPal has decided to make barcode scanning a paid feature, I would love to see options to integrate with other free nutrition apps.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Meal Lookup

The Meal Lookup function when adding in your meals is phenomenal, especially the barcode scanner to execute on macros more easily. I find it odd, however, that I cannot perform a meal lookup preemptively without logging a meal, even if I have no intention of eating anything.

A copy-and-paste of the meal lookup function for outside of logging would make it much easier for someone like myself to understand what calories/macros are in foods I plan on eating later in the day/tomorrow.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Integration with Club Scheduling

Integrate calendar feature with the scheduling tools of popular fitness clubs such as club Pilates, yoga six, orange theory, pure barre, soul cycle, etc so that when making an appointment for specific classes it adds it to your trainerize calendar.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Integration with Pabbly Connect

Pabbly Connect has the similar features with Zapier but with a lot cheaper price.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Coloriage Pat Patrouille Coloriage - Des Dessins à Imprimer Captivants | GBcoloriage"

"Découvrez une incroyable sélection de coloriages Pat Patrouille à imprimer gratuitement sur GBcoloriage. Amusez-vous avec les dessins à colorier Pat Patrouille coloriage pour les enfants!"

Introduction:

Les coloriages Pat Patrouille coloriage sont une activité incontournable pour les jeunes fans de cette série animée palpitante. Dans cet article, nous vous présentons une collection captivante de dessins à imprimer Pat Patrouille coloriage qui émerveilleront les enfants et leur permettront de rejoindre l'équipe de secouristes canine dans des aventures amusantes. Préparez-vous à donner vie à Chase, Marshall, Ruben et leurs amis à travers l'art du coloriage.

Coloriage à imprimer Pat Patrouille Coloriage:
    Les…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Coloriage Pokemon Coloriage - Des Dessins à Imprimer Époustouflants | GBcoloriage"

"Explorez des tonnes d'incroyables coloriages Pokemon à imprimer gratuitement sur GBcoloriage. Amusez-vous avec les coloriages Pokemon pour les fans de tous âges !" Accédez maintenant : https://gbcoloriage.fr/pokemon/

Introduire:

Les pages à colorier Pokemon sont l'une des activités préférées des fans de cette célèbre franchise de dessins animés et de jeux. Dans cet article, nous vous proposons une collection fascinante de motifs d'impression couleur Pokemon qui émerveilleront les enfants et les fans de tous âges. Rejoignez les entraîneurs Pokémon dans une quête pour attraper et combattre, et exprimez votre créativité à travers l'art du coloriage.

Coloriages Pokemon à imprimer :
    Coloriage Pokemon…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Coloriage Spiderman Coloriage - Des Dessins à Imprimer Époustouflants | GBcoloriage"

Découvrez une variété incroyable de coloriages Spiderman à imprimer gratuitement sur GBcoloriage. Amusez-vous avec les dessins à colorier Spiderman coloriage pour tous les fans!" Accédez maintenant : https://gbcoloriage.fr/spiderman/

Introduction:

Les coloriages Spiderman coloriage sont l'un des moyens les plus amusants de se plonger dans l'univers palpitant de l'homme-araignée. Dans cet article, nous vous proposons une sélection de dessins à imprimer Spiderman coloriage qui raviront les fans de tous âges. De la toile de Spiderman aux combats épiques contre les méchants, les coloriages Spiderman vous invitent à rejoindre Peter Parker dans ses aventures passionnantes et à donner vie à ses exploits légendaires…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Integrate Renpho scale with app so that all stats and data are pulled in

Integrate the data from the ever increasing popularity of renpho scales directly into the dashbard

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Enable pulling macronutrient data from Apple Health

Either add more apps to share data between or allow the retrieval of nutritional data from Apple Health. I am not switching to the bloated and overpriced MFP when I already have an app that works for me.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Sync Macro adjustments back to a clients My Fitness Pal

With the syncing, I update client Macros in trainerize - and they have to update macros in their MFP account. If there is an option to track in MFP - could we please also make it so that Macro adjustments populate their MFP account from trainerize.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Sync with Fit3D Body Scan

It would be nice if Trainerize could sync measurement data with the Fit3D Body Scanner. :)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base