Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1431 results found

1. Being able to make private workouts for full access clients.

Being able to make a workout private so only i can see the intensity and volume for my own records, and accessible for my clients to perform on their own. It would be nice to have the option for both without having to change the type of client.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. New calender dialog schedule box is rubbish, it doesnt hold the day you selected and cannot add 2 workouts at once please chage it back

Change the Dialog box back to old one when scheduling the programs and workouts in the calender set up. The new one has 3-4 more steps in it and doesnt hold what day you are one and cannot add more than one workout in the calender at once - revert back please it was fine

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When I “start my workout”

I like to keep track on my apple workout on my watch as well. When I start my workout on my phone through the trainerize app, it automatically stops my workout app. I don’t like it

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add play button to custom exercise videos

If you have uploaded your own exercise video, the play button is missing on the video (unlike for trainerize videos) meaning clients have to click "Full video" making all the instructions disappear.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Ability to edit incorrect stats

For example, the wrong weights and reps were put in during a workout and then saved. I noticed this the next time we went to do a movement and the numbers didn’t make sense.

I want the ability to click on the stat from the movement page and edit it. I know you can do this by going to the day on the calendar it was completed but it would be much more convenient to edit stats this way.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 6, 7, 8, 9 minute

Allow the 6, 7, 8, and 9 minutes selection on interval style workouts

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Be able to view and edit full client program on one screen

When designing a program I currently create it somewhere else first as I like to see the full picture and how each day interplays with the others. It would be great to be able to see and edit the program when creating so you do not need to double up on work

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add jiu jitsu under Activities

I am a trainer, and I also do Jiu Jitsu. It is a great exercise/activity. I am able to add it as an activity on another app... the list of possible activities is very small in comparison to others. Jiu Jitsu, martial arts, surfing, there are so many more details options that don't belong under general because that doesn't really help measure progress of other activities outside of the workouts inside the app.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Combine different circuit/interval/regular workouts within one multi-modal workouts

Add the ability to merge different types of workouts (like circuit and HIIT) into 1 workout.

1,988 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Removing the ability for clients to add own exercises to workouts

I have clients who add their own exercises to workouts and this should not be allowed.

I build programs and workouts for clients and allowing them to add their own is a liability. They are not trainers and may hurt themselves.

This is urgent and I hope you will remove or restrict that. Make it an option please.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ability to change metrics for exercises

Some exercises may either be time, reps, distance, etc depending on how you're training them. E.g. you may do squats for time in a circuit or reps for strength.

Exercises shouldn't be categorised by reps, time etc from the start necessarily but changeable depending on the nature of the training. This allows better tracking also, since you can see if a client did 30s of squats or 10 reps (I have clients who often get confused with tracking time and end up putting down 45 push ups instead of the reps in 45s when 45s is programmed in). TrainHeroic, for…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow clients to record their score in a workout & share with others

Would be great to provide a space for clients to record their scores in a workout (like amount of rounds + reps and/or time) for conditioning portions. and also a slider to show if they did the prescribed workout or if it was SCALED for them.

Also a portion to record your score for primary lifts (weight and reps)

Then allow for anyone who is following the same program to see everyone's results and also make comments on the workout or a client's achievement.

Then these results get posted either into the chat group of the program or like a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Proper rowing exercise information

Current rowing notation does not match any data on the majority of devices. They should allow for inputs of:
    Total Time
    Distance (meters)
    Stroke rate
    Time per 500m
    Watts

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Trans / Non-Binary Videos

The current Male or Female video first is a very gendered approach to fitness. Part of deconstructing colonialism is rethinking how we present content. My suggestion is to either remove this feature or introduce a Non-Binary option (selected by default) that mixes Male and Female videos, and ideally, would have some core video content including Trans/Non-Binary models.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Clients being able to add workouts to favourites

I have a lot of clients that want to repeat workouts that they really liked so would be really helpful to be able to mark them as favourites so they can repeat them whenever they want to

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ability to duplicate a custom exercise

I would love the ability to duplicate an exercise demonstration video and then edit it slightly to change the equipment used. Much like how we can copy workouts and are prompted to rename the new workout from "_____ workout name copy"

Here's why. Lets say I make a glute bridge video. Upload it to a new exercise demo video listing on the app and methodically tag it with muscles used, movement complexity, etc.

Then duplicate that listing, change one thing like checking 'dumbbell' instead of 'bodyweight' and create a new listing needing a different video for the variation. This way…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. more resistance bands videos

There should be a resistance band video for Hammer Bicep Curls. And just more options for resistance bands exercises in general. There's only a select few to choose from. And it becomes hindering when my clients go on vacation. Thanks!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Stretch timers and ability for client to log time held

My primary desire here is to have the ability to recommend a timing of a static stretch for my clients AND for them to log how long they held the stretch for.

Trainerize’s current setup for Stretches is to “display only”. Which is crazy to me. Flexibility training is so crucial in a balanced training program, and yet my clients can’t log if they did them or not or for how long they did them. I have to ask them every time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base