Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1412 results found

1. on demand instructions

Add instructions on how to best utilize an on demand program under the main heading of the program so clients are clear on how to implement or supplement their main programs. I currently explain how to use them but it would be nice if it was in writing as well in a clear location.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Improve form in demo videos

Can we please have new demos for core exercises done with proper form? The form on many of those videos are very sloppy with excessive arching in the back or with the head and neck in too much extension.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. be able to add 'your own target' on Cardio: fitness class & HIIT

you can already do this on waking but I'd like to be able to use this box to personalise the plan & name the fitness class or hiit session

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Pause Master Program

Add a PAUSE button for a Master Program so the client can participate in another short term program, like a 28 day Holiday Challenge. Allowing the client to have two programs at a time but one is paused. This allows the client to pick back up where they left off, on the Master Program

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Customizable Activity for the Cardio Activity AND add "Personal Training" & "Spin" as an option.

Add some more options to the Cardio Activity in the Calendar (eg. Personal Training Session, Spin Class) AND/OR a customizable option instead of "General". Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow additional individual workouts in subscribed programmes

I run a few different 'squads' in my client base. Many of these squads follow the same periodised training programmes, where I use the master programme function and subscribe them to it. However, individuals within the squad often require some additional workouts, but these can't be added when they are subscribed to a master programme. Adding these individual sessions to the master workout can make it confusing for the rest of the squad.

Having the ability to add individual workouts in conjunction with a master programme would be appreciated for maximum flexibility of the system.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Being able to change a workout from Circuit, regular or intervals. Once the workout is built (without having to re-make a whole new workout)

Being able to change a workout from Circuit, regular or intervals. Once the workout is built (without having to re-make a whole new workout)

100 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Easily check off exercises when finished instead of manually entering the numbers

The system will have automatically put in the numbers based on the reps and weight you prescribed in the work out. These numbers will be faded slightly and made darker if the client presses the check mark or complete.
    Additionally, they can overwrite the numbers if anything is different.
    Small thing but can save time by just pressing the check mark.
    This can also be useful for exercises that are just done for completion, and just reps (mobility exercise, foam roll, warm up etc etc)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. A way to favourite certain on-demand workouts and keep somewhere at the top

For clients to favourite for easier access. Or something like "most recent"

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Organize Workouts on Client Side (by muscle group or beginner, etc) so they can pick from the dashboard what they want to do

Ability to set up "folders" (like muscle group, beginner, advanced, travel option etc) to organize workouts that clients can choose from from their dashboard. That way it's up to the client to choose what they'd want to do with what is available to them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow trainers to schedule any workout

Trainers should be able to schedule any workout that they have built vs. only scheduling workouts that were synced into that clients program. Clients need adjustments to their plan all of the time. The exercise substation is nice, but will not work well if i need to sub for every exercise on the fly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Have a PR/PB tab

Have a menu button for personal records of any movement and make them searchable. I know that when a workout is currently programmed it shows the recent stats and best overall of the movement but there is not a way to search for a movement from a previous workout.

All my clients have said I wish I could just search a lift (I.E barbell bent-over row) and see what the most weight I have ever logged is. or have all the info of that exercise like a 3 rep max or most reps done in an unbroken set

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add Pilates exercises

I typed in Pilates and didn’t find any exercises

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Nike Run

Ability to sync with the Nike Run app.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add "Readiness" questionnaires for pre-workout.

Adding the ability to have a "Readiness" questionnaire within the app would be highly useful for those of us who train high level athletes.

We currently have to use a google form for this purpose, instead of using the app. If we were able to use the app for this purpose, we could streamline our coaching processes.

Adding this might also entice other Sport science/S&C coaches to the platform

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add "pole fitness" and "aerial dance" to activities

Pole fitness and aerial dance(silks, hoops, and hammocks) are pretty trendy now. Most of the women I met have tried at least once, including my clients. Many of my clients go to pole classes and I'd like them to have the option to document it. Thank you.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Training Program and Workout Database to be shared amongst all Trainerize trainers

Create a database for both workouts and training programs where all trainers on Trainerize can upload their best workouts and training plans. Here, other trainers have the ability to download and use (or even purchase) these plans for use with their clients.

These programs can be rated by other trainers to ensure that the best training plans are always utilized.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow for distance customizations based on exercise rather than overall "preferred unit" selections that apply to all.

I think its common to track running in terms of miles. But if I prescribe rowing, its more of a standard to track that in terms of metres. I want to be able to choose the specific measurement standard on current and also custom exercises without it being an overall selection of my "preferred unit" (metric/imperial). Just let me choose the exact type of measurement for each exercise.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Ability for clients to filter workouts on demand by body part or goal.

I see the new filter for workouts in the workout sections to filter by time and machine type.
    Are there plans to add a filter to this by body part or type of workout?

If so that would be great, if not, It would make the user experience great to be able to pick a workout based on the area of the body they would want to work on, or based on type of workout.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When a client starts a workout, the ability for them to have a full screen view exercise by exercise

A full screen option where the demo video autoplays. The client can then swipe or scroll for the next exercise. If doing timed intervals or a circuit etc. then auto-movement between exercises with a timer visible.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base