Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1434 results found

1. Space for notes for each exercise that can be seen on that specific exercise's history week to week

A lot of my clients have requested the ability to make notes from their end on individual exercises that they can see week to week. For instance, if they did something a little differently from what I put in their instructions, and they want to be able to see again next week that that's how they did it.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. "short loop" videos for custom exercises

I would like the ability to set my own "short loop" of the videos that I upload. It's much more convenient for my clients to see a quick preview on the exercise details page than having to click "full video" to see the move being demonstrated.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Decimal number for repetitions

Currently, a client cannot log a number of reps on a strength training exercice with decimal number. You can type it but the app won't save it. However I think this little feature is massive as it allows the client to precise he hit failure and approximatively also in what part of the rep range he/she hit it. This is massive because :
    - as a coach I can be sure the client hit failure (which may be important if I prescribed it) because he/she would input a decimal number
    - more advanced clients can require a few sessions to…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Have female example videos for ALL exercises

I’m a female trainer with an all-female clientele. The guy that demonstrates the exercises is great but I can’t help feeling it causes an issue with my branding. I know my audience would prefer to see a female executing the exercises so it’s more relatable. Please please let’s see more female videos.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Enable Expiring Program Tags When Subscribed To Master/On-Demand Programs

Trainers should be able to enable to see when clients custom programs are expiring or expired, but unfortunately that isn't the case when they are also subscribed to a master program or on-demand program library. This is a big flaw as many master programs linked to groups or on-demand programs are now being used to compliment clients custom primary programs, and not just as an alternative to them.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Quick exercise substitution

The workout builder includes an exercise substitution tab. Similar to what is in the workout. This would help with program templates. Instead of having to delete each exercise and add new exercises. You would substitute each exercise within the program. This would be beneficial for progressing a current workout into a new workout.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Ability to add weight/load or intensity (%, RIR, etc.) when programming resistance training

In the workout builder, adding an additional section for the intensity (weight/load, %RM, RIR, etc.) that is separate from the notes section would be helpful in programming. With the current configuration, the reps, intensity/load, notes, tempos, etc. are all in one "box" rather than those being separate. This would clean things up in the program design process, improve "readability" from clients/users, and could open up other options regarding tracking progress over time with exercises

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Change the regular workout functionality to have auto rest timers

The regular workout setup requires the user to start and stop the rest timer. If we can emulate the Strong app and how it allows for the user to fill in the weight and reps and then auto-populate and do an auto rest timer it would be easier to use in the app and more visually clean whereas now the rest timer is in between each set.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. allow options for recording resistance other than lbs.

Allow options in recording exercise resistance other than just lbs. How about exercise band color, time, or inches (for example squats to a box, you could track progress by going lower and lower)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Increase max interval time from 30 mins

Can only prescribe runs for a maximum interval time of 30 mins, anything more than 3/4 hours would be great! i work with alot of endurance athletes so they could use the additional time frame!

This will be an easy fix im sure!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow any workout created to be saved into a master library for the trainer to access forever

Any workout created should be saved into a master library for easy access. Right now I import workouts client to client and sometimes I can't import due to a training phase. I would love all my workouts to be saved automatically into a library to easily use. All workouts. I created on term clients have disappeared.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. more resistance bands videos

There should be a resistance band video for Hammer Bicep Curls. And just more options for resistance bands exercises in general. There's only a select few to choose from. And it becomes hindering when my clients go on vacation. Thanks!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. plate calculator

An in app calculator for loading plates would be awesome! A lot of clients don't have a grasp on what plates to load to = the weight programmed. For example say an exercise was set for 185 lbs ---- it would inform clients "45 lbs plate and a 25 lbs plate" would = that. So much time is wasted from their workouts trying to do the mental math would benefit them greatly.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. More unit options available for exercises

Being able to choose the type of metrics for every exercise instead of being limited by certain exercises and the provided metrics.

For example, a TechnoGym - Skill Mill exercise should have a dropdown menu option for choosing metrics like watts, Weight resistance, Distance should have an option for other distance units in addition miles (e.g., yards).

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Change the options for rest time in workout builder

The options for rest time in the workout builder increase in 5 second increments for 0-60 seconds, but then jump from 60 to 90 seconds. I would like 75 seconds to be added as an option, as well as 2.5 and 3.5 minutes, etc.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. on demand instructions

Add instructions on how to best utilize an on demand program under the main heading of the program so clients are clear on how to implement or supplement their main programs. I currently explain how to use them but it would be nice if it was in writing as well in a clear location.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Improve form in demo videos

Can we please have new demos for core exercises done with proper form? The form on many of those videos are very sloppy with excessive arching in the back or with the head and neck in too much extension.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. A way to favourite certain on-demand workouts and keep somewhere at the top

For clients to favourite for easier access. Or something like "most recent"

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When a client starts a workout, the ability for them to have a full screen view exercise by exercise

A full screen option where the demo video autoplays. The client can then swipe or scroll for the next exercise. If doing timed intervals or a circuit etc. then auto-movement between exercises with a timer visible.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Day on calendar highlighted

The day that the client is on in their program needs to be highlighted or marked in some way on the program calendar, so that we know exactly what day they are on in the program calendar. It would make it a lot easier to know what day they are talking about when they make enquiries about their workout for that day or week.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base