Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1412 results found

1. The ability to add/change exercises when using the edit/periodizing tool

As it currently stands you can’t adjust the actual exercises when you go to periodize the program you can only adjust the sets and reps, it would be nice to be able to edit the exercises here as well

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Edit Option in Calendar view

It would help to have an edit workout option in the calendar view so you don't have to switch between pages to update their training program at the end of each month

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. have the same exercise useable in different formats

So if I input squats as a time element, I want to be able to change to say weight and reps but not alter the previous squat as time

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Would you be able to include the concept 2 ski erg as well as the assualt bike.

similar to the running, walking, jogging, and rowing options you would include the assault bike as well as the ski erg.

it has the same settings.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Remember the exercise volume from an exercise not from the last time you did it, but from the last time you did it on that workout.

Currently if I have a programme that has the same exercise on a few different days the app shows the volume lifted last time I completed that exercise..However if I’m doing a daily undulating periodisation I could have the same exercise twice in a week, once heavy and once light. Currently it shows my previous volume from the last time I did the exercise but not in the context of the volume in the same workout.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Have a Complete Programming View

When I'm programming I like to be able to see everything I've programmed for the client over the last couple of months to get a big picture of what progressions I'm following etc. Right now I'm basically listing the exercises outside of Trainerize so I have a quick-glance option when I'm writing their next program, which seems a bit silly.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. A level up system for Calisthenics.

Anyone who knows about Calisthenics understands that progression means a whole new exercise, although it might be a slight adjustment, but it's still a new move. It is not "adding weight", it is not a numerical thing that can be kept up with in Trainerize. As it stands, it would be very difficult to keep up with multi individuals progress and making sure they had the next move when it was needed.

My suggestion is a level up system, something that does exist with certain apps like Thenics. The idea being when a goal (reps or time) is met with…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Single page dashboard of all client statuses

I really need to see the specific status of all clients from one dashboard - as in, attendance status and any in-workout comments on ONE page, instead of opening up each and every client to see their calendars and workouts for updates. I have about 25 clients that need to be attended to and it’s too much time to open each one. Thank you!!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Previous Workout info

I'd like to see the workout display the results of the previous workouts set and weight. I feel this will help the client be motivated and also be more convenient for them as they will know where they left off.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add a search bar to allow finding a workout quickly to add to clients calendar

It would be great if there was a search bar added to make the process of adding a workout to a client's calendar faster. At the moment we have to scroll through all the workouts created to find the one we want to add.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Workout and program building

Be able to copy and paste workouts without having to select from your exercise library

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Create a Program for days, not weeks

Allow a program to run for a certain amount of days vs having to have it last a whole week.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. add a calendar option for the trainer to see what each of my client has scheduled each day. .

I would love my own personal calendar to see in a calendar view what each of my clients have scheduled that day and then also allow me to schedule with myself what I would like to do on a specific day for my clients (such as remind so and so about body stats tomorrow morning or write so and so's new workout plan, and etc.). I think this would help me see more easily what each client has scheduled for that day or in the future. I just think a calendar would be a little easier and feel more organized…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Text only workouts

The ability to post written text workouts with stats tracking feature. Some clients do not want videos. Also searching for videos to go with an exercise can take time especially if the videos are not well suited to your clients goals, are not the desired length, or do not have the exact movements you want. Having to import from a YouTube search is labor intensive. Having the ability to input a workout template with text and stat tracking would be a nice addition for those clients who are intermediate to experienced.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Be able to design and assign programs on the app. It would make the process so much smoother

Be able to design and assign programs on the app. It would make the process so much smoother

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Progression model selection per excercise.

It would be nice if I could categorize my excercise. So that I know per excercise what kind of progression I can submit.

For example:
    Squat 3x12 (Progression model 2)
    Overhead press 3x16 (progression model 1)

This could be custom, so I can choose whatever name I would like.

For people working with Bayesian Bodybuilding it would be very nice.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Workouts from older plans

Would there be a way for a client to schedule workouts from older plans into their current plan? Quite a few of my clients have asked about this. They can see old workouts but aren't able to schedule them on their calendar.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow us to record and insert our voice in exchange for the generic beep that signals the start of a set following a rest!

It would allow our personalities to shine through every set by giving countdowns, making clients feel like we are really with them during their workouts

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Edit Progression

It would be extremely helpful for the [edit progression] feature to allow us the ability to edit tracked workouts with ACTUAL numbers rather than the templated TARGET numbers.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow filtering on exercises without video in custom exercise library

We used to be able to filter on exercises without video. This was very helpful when I added exercises for which I needed to upload movies later. I filtered them and printed out a list. Now, I have to go through all my custom exercises and select them manually. I need a easy, good overview to help me build my own exercise database. Please bring back this feature.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base