Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1412 results found

1. Filter custom added workouts

We should be able to filter all of the exercises available by the ones we have created. So I don’t have to search through all of the built in exercises to find the ones I specifically added.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Add volleyball to activities

Ability to show a month view of your class schedule for both current and prospect clients that either go to your website and see the schedule or can click a tab inside their app to see the whole schedule

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Editing clients programs

Once a client has been assigned to a program, outside of having the ability to substitute each exercise, there is no way to change or edit there workouts. It would be nice if we could keep them assigned to the same program but also have the ability to go in and change the workout entirely without having to substitute each individual exercise.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The ability to choose how much of a training phase a client sees at one time

Instead of making smaller phases, have a training phase look-ahead option (like the calendar look-ahead) that would allow you to set how much of a training phase a client sees at one time; this would be useful for larger phases that do not make sense to break up into smaller slots of time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Custom Exercises Only Filter

The Custom Exercises Only Filter still has A LOT of stock videos. Please Create a filter so I an go through My Custom Exercises ONLY.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Remove rest after last set when building workouts or at least have the option to remove it

When building a workout and adding a rest between each set, there is no need to have the rest included after the last set on the exercise.

Example 3 sets rest 60 sec between each set. no need to have a rest after last set. Confusing to clients.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Cardio Description and Notes

We need the ability to add descriptions to the cardio workout. More than what is currently offered. Most plans give clients more structured workouts on time, pace, and heart rate. The description box that is available for resistance training workouts would work perfectly. Give clients the ability to add notes after their cardio workouts. More than ranking their perceived exertion.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add kettlebell to Activities

I would like Kettlebell added to Activities!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add strength training to activities list

Would love for a client to be able to choose an “open” strength training activity/workout just like the rest of the activity list. Not necessarily to track the exact exercise but to at least mark that a strength training workout was done and how long they were active for. Would be really helpful for clients who aren’t normally doing specific strength workouts but throw some in occasionally. Way easier on the coach too so that we don’t have to add random strength training workouts to the clients plan so that they can be tracked. The only activity currently with any…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Better Filtering for Workouts so Clients Filter the Workout they want for that Day

It Would allow clients to click on a filter or folder that has the program/workout they want to do that day.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Categorise exercises to make it easier to find

Categorise exercises to make it easier to find. Eg Mobility, stretches, Olympic lifting etc

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. For the ability to put different acute variable

I want to add RPE for my clients and a way to immediately add what intensity was used for equipment like resistance bands. Most rest timers won’t allow to go up and add notes and return.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Client Feature/filter for Completed workouts vs Non-completed workouts

Add a feature for clients to see which workouts have already been completed and which workouts have not

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allowing us to set progressions for Master Programs. This would save us a heck of time.

Allowing us to set progressions for Master Programs. This would save us a heck of time. Currently the system only allows us to specify the progressions after the master program has been assigned to a client and this is very time consuming. We want to build base template programs with the progressions already built in ONCE, and not have to do this over and over for the same program, especially for the same profile of clients.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Using the expert EdbMails Exchange migration tool,

Using the expert EdbMails Exchange migration tool, you can effortlessly migrate from Exchange server to Office 365. Because it has a basic and intuitive user interface, the software is simple to use. It has no size restrictions for moving a large number of mailboxes.

Between Exchange servers and Office 365, the program also facilitates the transfer of public folders and archive mailboxes. The software includes an advanced filter feature that allows users to migrate specific data based on date, subject, attachment name, and from and to address filters.

EdbMails Exchange migration is built using cutting-edge technologies. The application allows incremental…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ability to add Rockport Walk Test

Ability to track Rockport Walk Test directly in app and graph the results.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Complete Workout Builder

I would like to be able to build a full weekly program when I create a workout where I can add more than one daily sessions.
    This will make it easier for me to store and save workouts without clogging up the folders. (Mass workout 5-days, bodyweight workout 3-days a week, .....)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. be able to add 'your own target' on Cardio: fitness class & HIIT

you can already do this on waking but I'd like to be able to use this box to personalise the plan & name the fitness class or hiit session

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow additional individual workouts in subscribed programmes

I run a few different 'squads' in my client base. Many of these squads follow the same periodised training programmes, where I use the master programme function and subscribe them to it. However, individuals within the squad often require some additional workouts, but these can't be added when they are subscribed to a master programme. Adding these individual sessions to the master workout can make it confusing for the rest of the squad.

Having the ability to add individual workouts in conjunction with a master programme would be appreciated for maximum flexibility of the system.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base