Trainerize

We are continually upgrading Trainerize with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other trainers can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our trainer community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our trainer community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of trainers and how it fits with the overall vision of Trainerize.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Faster way to view client food logs like a weekly meals view

Trying to view each nutrition log takes forever. Right now you have to open up a persons profile individually, then click calendar, and then you can see.

It would help if there was a way to either have the system automatically send a quick link or snap shot daily in the private message or when you click on private message they should put a Botton at the top where the archive is that allows you to view the food log quickly then go back.

I try to look at clients food logs daily and its very time consuming clicking all…

195 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Nutrition  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Upload multiple PDF's and resources for clients when they sign up (guides, recipes, etc)

-Upload PDF's and resources for clients automatically when clients are added to TZ (guides, recipes, e-books, shoppping lists, etc)

703 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

31 comments  ·  Nutrition  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Show weekly/monthly calories / macro averages in nutrition graph

I would love to be able to adjust the nutrition graph overview by date range and view overall averages of each metric (macros/calories). This would be super helpful to have a clearer picture of whether our clients are tracking and hitting their goals effectively through each week.

For example, if I want to see a client's nutrition data for 1 week, I should be able to set date ranges (i.e. 5/10/2020 - 5/16/2020) and see their daily numbers but also see the averages as well.

620 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

59 comments  ·  Nutrition  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your great suggestion! We’ve added this to our work queue. We’ll post further updates here as our teams pick it up to work on it.

Please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

4. Macro changes on different days

Being able to schedule a macro change a head of time vs going in the day of to change it. I would like to change clients macros on rest days, especially for competition clients.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Nutrition  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Built-in meal plan generator/builder that gives meal plan with recipes and shopping list

You pick a certain diet for them and from there can be a library of recipes to pick from like the workouts but for food. Then be able to swap out foods or change parts of their meal plan directly in Trainerize.

Something like myPTHub or evolution nutrition. Keep everything under one roof.

This should be viewable on the calendar without having to download an old-school PDF.

2,397 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

75 comments  ·  Nutrition  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Track alcohol intake

Track alcohol intake either manually or giving the client the ability to select their drink from a list and the quantity.

Also, create a drink if not in the list

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Nutrition  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Setting weekly caloric goal

Setting weekly targets for cases where the weekly avg calories are more important.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Have a view to browse all meals on one page and navigate by day quickly using keyboard

Have a view where you have all the meals and you can navigate quickly between days and easily go through the days' meal details with the keyboard using the arrow keys.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Smaller variance in nutrition accountability

I love the added ability to change the “variance” for nutrition accountability. However, it seems the steps in variance are quite large. From 10% up to as much as 100% in 10% increments. Just a suggestion, I feel as though 5% up to 50% variance with 5% increments would be more applicable. Just my thoughts/ feedback.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Nutrition  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Calorie Banking

Calorie banking option for clients so that they can have higher and lower calorie days throughout the week, but still make progress.

This would allow clients to have more flexibility with their diet. But also manage it better. A fantastic example is Carbon Diet coach

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Nutrition  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. recipes

Recipe ideas within the app would be a great addition

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. the ability to also track palm measurements in nutrition and not just calories

When client don`t want to use scale and rather choose his/her fist-palm-thumb to macro tracking.

There really should be some easy way to track clients daily routines.

Something that client can "check" after eating - and coach can track and help the client with...

Coach should be able to mark the daily goal the same way like with MFP.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow for the tracking of "net carbs"

Allow specifically the tracking of carbohydrates that count toward energy and significantly impact blood sugar levels (i.e. Total Carbs - Fibers - Sugar Alcohols)

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Develop a sliding bar for macro to build meals like Renaissance Periodization

Develop a sliding bar for each macro to build meals within the calorie or macro distribution the coach has set. So if I say eat 30 grams of protein for breakfast, they could choose there protein source and then use the sliding scale to determine how much of the protein they should eat. Continue this for carbs and fat. Check out www.rpdiet.app for inspiration. Game Changer.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Having the dash / goals screen show dates for macros changes

When I change a clients macros and go back in their calendar/dash it shows the current macros , even if a month ago they were different , the dash screen circles show compliance based on current ....

In the goals tab, it would be nice if we could have a record of the updated macros changes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Automatic syncing from MFP without a nutrition target in Trainerize

I ask my clients to log their meals in MFP at first without any "food rules" so we can get a better sense of their baseline nutrition. Without a Nutritional Goal in Trainerize, MFP won't automatically sync the data - it has to be manually synced every day. It would be great if MFP could automatically sync nutrition info to Trainerize without needed a Nutrition Goal in place.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Calorie and Macro range for goal instead of one number

With my clients and myself I never give them just one number to eat. It’s really restricting. I wish we had the option to make their goals between a certain range

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Nutrition  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Be able to print recipes

It would be great if clients could export their daily meals for printing so they can have it readily available in the kitchen instead of having to reference their device.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. switch off meal notification in recent activity

I want to remove the notification in recent activity that shows X client uploaded a snack, Y client uploaded lunch, Z client uploaded breakfast... my entire "Home Screen" is this and I would rather see they completed workouts or whatever.. more customization on notifications on the recent activity would be nice!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base