Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

193 results found

1. Ability for client to turn off progress pictures, body weight & measurements

Some of our clients would like to be able to turn off the notification for progress pictures, body weight & measurements however they are baked in our master programs for the clients who like to use those metrics.

It would be nice if the client was able to toggle on and off to be shown those features.

We have clients who are trying to heal their relationship with weight loss and the scale.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Allowing clients to enter their steps manually if they don’t have an Apple Watch or FitBit

Some of my clients don’t own FitBit or Apple Watches or have apple health so it would be good if they could manually enter their step count for the day instead of relying on them sending me pictures at the end of each day/week.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Be able to move habits

Clients able to move habits (if they need to do it on another day, or in a challenge format), and can add extra, but cannot delete habits that you have added

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Be able to delete or edit Habits!

We should be able to delete or edit habits and goals.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Mental Well-being Section

Would love a place where we can have weekly home work for them. Example a habit that goes reflection for this week?

We list a few questions and they reflect back and come back with an answer.

Have it created as a mindset portal where we help them work on their mental well-being.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Integrate transcendental Meditation app

Integrate with the TM app calendar to track minutes meditated each day.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Phase habits

Would be great to expand and have more character to go over habits. Additionally to be able to either phase these and or place them into a master program.

So the program has workouts along with habits all together. I deal with mindset habits I have clients do that are good for anyone despite goal so having these already programmed in and option to phase would be great!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. ongoing habits (no end date)

I'd like to have the option to select a habit as 'ongoing' on a clients profile rather than have to select a set date for it to end.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Enter ‘habits’ or tasks directly in calendar

I would love to be able to add habits - or if you want a new function, tasks - directly to the calendar, the same way we can add a workout or cardio session etc

I like to plan my client calendars and sometimes I will need to click on one day and write something, so to remind myself of the phase we are in. For example, clicking on a day and entering “dieting phase starts today” and then we both see it and they can also click it to tick it. I also do this in the past if…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Change Habit Addition

Currently, if I want to add a custom habit, I have to create a custom habit for each individual client and add it. I would love the ability to create a custom habit and add it to multiple clients at once.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Custom habit descriptions, videos and editing

Some of the other recommendations on this thread said it but I think they all tie in together. The habit feature would be so much better/stickier if we could...
    1. Write a description/outline for custom habits when we program them into clients calendars.
    2. Attach a custom video/icon to that habit.
    3. Edit habits on the fly in the clients calender. If we had them adding 2 cups of water a day, we should be able to add another two without cancelling the habit. It's all part of developing the same "skill tree" and I'd like to see their completion…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Content Library

It would good if there would be a content library in the app. This would let us stand out as trainers and coaches. I mean with content library a drive similar like dropbox or google drive, where trainers/coaches can add educational resources like videos, courses, readings (articles etc.), tutorials, which can clients access by their own to watch and to read for educational purposes. We as trainers/coaches need to educate clients. It would be good too, to be able to create and to name many folders as we need, like fitness, nutrition where the content could be added. Every section…

83 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow clients to post comments on habits.

Or just have an area where they can "journal" and reflect on things like biofeedback day-to-day. This will be super helpful for more complex client cases, e.g., reverse diets.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. A daily habit score card for subjective data ie. sleep quality, mood, digestion, stress

The ability to set daily habits that have a subjective score would be very useful. For example, the client can rate their sleep quality or mood 1-10.
    Giving the coach a greater look into how the client's week has gone and what may have affected training performance/ adherence.

54 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ability to add a custom habit or goal with a scale rating. Example question: "how motivated are you to workout today?"

Ability to add a custom habit or goal with a scale rating. Example question: "how motivated are you to workout today?" Then the customer can select a number and if the number is a low number like the customer has a 3 or another low rating number for their answer then it can notify me.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add a custom habit to multiple clients at once-- most beneficial for enterprise accounts

Add a CUSTOM habit to multiple clients at once-- most beneficial for enterprise accounts

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Linear regression lines to estimate client weight loss/gain goals or strength goals in exercises

It would be great to have the ability to graph out goals based on previous measurements. Being able to plot out a linear regression line for both weight loss and weight gain clients to help plan out target dates for goals. This could also be applied to weight lifting goals as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. A way to get notified when a client reaches a milestone / fitness goal? Such as losing 10 lbs / 20 lbs, etc.

Auto notification when a client loses X amount of weight or gains X amount of weight.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Entering numbers on daily habits

Being able to set them A TARGET where they can add in what they did each day

Integration is great but some clients need the accountability of typing what they've done into the app

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Countdown timer that comes up on the dashboard

Setting a countdown for clients for accountability that the trainer sets a certain date and it’s shows on the clients dashboard as they enter the app

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base