Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

421 results found

1. consultation forms

allow coaches to post a direct link to the consultation forms on social media, to get sign ups

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Separate On-Demand Phase from the Main Program Phase

Just get back to what it was before. Now we cannot get notifications when a MAIN PROGRAM is ending because there is a ON-DEMAND program going on all the time. It is a lost tool for communities, because when you subscribe a group to an On-Demand program and maintain each person to an individualized program, you stop getting notifications. Just get back to what it was, that doesn't make any sense.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. View all clients scheduled workouts for the following day.

Being able to see what is scheduled for the day, or days, ahead for all clients will help to keep them accountable, check in and keep them motivated to do the workout that day.
    This would be more effective for client compliance than asking them why the missed their session after the fact :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Client session summery report

Being able to bring up a report on how many sessions a trainer has done in a month with how many sessions each client has attended would be great.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add option to add an image to client birthday automatic text

We would like the option to be able to add a branded image to everyone's automatic birthday text.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Duplicate Calendar

Being able to duplicate calendars so auto messages, weigh ins, photos etc can be duplicated to other clients without having to set up from scratch everytime

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add a "date" filter on recent activities (Instead of the "jump to")

From the dashboard being able to filter out activities for a specific date. This way as a trainer you can comment on all activities for the day and ensure you don't miss anything.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The app is a little buggy. Switching from client to client is a bit cumbersome. Too many clicks to get where i need to go.

The app is a little buggy. Switching from client to client is a bit cumbersome. Too many clicks to get where i need to go. Also, not all clients require periodization. Would be helpful to have an option of which style of training we prefer for that client.

Also, allow notes to be added to the exercise itself. For example if we need to correct form or want to remember to watch for something or a specific non-weight setting on a machine. It would be helpful to have it right there.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We need a scale-weight loss-rate

One of the most important metrics is the rate of weight loss. There's no way to determine that currently without doing calculations. It would be great to see on the dashboard, the client is on average losing 1.3 pounds a week.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Adding 'check-ins' to calender

I think it would help if trainers can enter a 'check-in' appointment. The same as when clicking on calender and scheduling a workout or tracking stats etc...

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Use same email for multiple accounts.

Clients being able to use the same email but have a different user name to sign in. I train youth clients and some parents have more than one child and can’t add an account because they already used the email. I had a client use three e mails to add their child on the app. A different user name would be easier to use in this case. Make an e mail a requirement upon sign up but need a user name to register.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Trainer notification when a client STARTS their workout.

We get a notification when a client completes their workout but it would be good if we got a notification when a client STARTS a workout. The trainer could then send them a message of encouragement before they start and/or reconfirm they are good to go for that workout.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Possibility to share taste workout link without adding clients in app

I would love that there is an option that I can share a taste of training with a potential client without needing to add a client to the app, as for the mentoring and teachings that I do, I don't need to add on potential clients in the app for them to taste a bit training. So I wanted to add a link to workout into my freebie as I am working just one on one with clients and not with many per year as my coaching is not about selling workout programs. So that's why for me to use…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. BASIC CLIENTS - Add ability to track and store measurements for gym members

There's no real difference between basic clients and offline clients. For non-pt clients such as gym members who are added to trainerize, we should be able to at least track and store their measurements at bare minimum. This is a free feature with myfitnesspal. I rather move all my clients to trainerize then use 2 different apps for this.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Track In Person Sessions without Payment

Add the ability to track IN PERSON Sessions for clients - it would be great if this were a feature for all types of clients (those with and without sign-in ability). I would like the ability to do this without building a "product" in trainerize with session feature - some of my clients are not billed through trainerize...so ideally I would be able to track their sessions within the app - just like tracking habits...that way both of us know how many sessions they have.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. View Client names on the calendar view without having to hover over event type.

Be able to see individual client names for each booking on the calander view for the trainers without having to hover over the event type for more details.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Organizing responses/ interaction in group hub.

I think it would be helpful if the group hubs could function like facebook when it comes to filtering through multiple post. The current feature only has one ongoing thread - - so if I (the coach) have a few posts in a day, and I generate a significant amount of feedback, it just looks like a long list of replies as you scroll down the page (that can be a turn off for some/ harder to sort through). Whereas on facebook if I have multiple post in a day, all replies are saved under that specific post, so the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Calendar:

Put the desktop version of the full calendar back for clients and coaches. I LOVED being able to open up their calendar, and in a quick view, see all that they had checked off for each day.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Client needs new training phase tag, when a client is subscribed on a Master program & On demand Program

Sometimes i compliment master programs with on-demand video libraries that have an add-on role and are not my client's main program.

When i use on-demand as an add-on program the tag of "client needs new training phase" does not appear when the main program finishes.

It's a big issue since every week i have to go through every clients dash and see how many days are left from the current main program.

This is a big issue since its very time consuming when you have lots of clients to manage.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 2 votes

We're glad you're here