Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

287 results found

1. Ability to add 4-5 meals for 1400 & 1500 cals

A lot of clients like snacks and right now it isn’t possible to give them that if they are on less calories. You already adjust recipes and add food to increase the cals so it should be a simple switch to also decrease the cals in the recipes to adjust to this. 1 egg versus 2 etc

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. would LOVE for the client to be able to select a meal plan for the week that auto generates based on their macros i put in there

would LOVE for the client to be able to select a meal plan for the week that auto generates based on their macros i put in there

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Remove the “refresh meals” option for clients

Hey all! I think it’s a good idea to remove the “refresh meals” or “change meal” option for clients. I think this is great idea for business owners to help generate income in creating meal plans on a weekly basis. As opposed to allowing clients to be able to change theirs meals as they want.
    Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Ability to create meal plans for carb cycling (high carb training days, lower carb non training days)

I would like my clients to carb cycling for workout or non-workout days.

87 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 7 Days Custom Macros & Meals For Meal Planning & Meal Timing

Be able to add whatever meals from the library at will to create days. With the day showing you the end nutritional data.
    I.e.

Day 1:

Meal 1 - Select Meal (dropdown / search meal), Select serving size, Select time of day

Meal 2: - Select Meal (dropdown / search meal), Select serving size, Select time of day

etc... and upto 7 days worth. I carb cycle bodybuilding athletes approaching show so it would be super useful!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Once edited the clients meal plan (customised) ability to see the macro split for each day not just the total calories.

Once edited the clients meal plan (customised) ability to see the macro split for each day not just the total calories.
    I want to see the full breakdown for each day that I have tailored away from the generic plan.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Merge 2 clients meal plans together

When you have 2 clients that live together (a couple) merge their meal plans together so they can both have the same meals but they're set for their individual portion sizes/calories/macros.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Macros

Must be able to plan the macros to the client in an exact measurement or at the very least from 1400 - 1450 and not a 100 calorie difference. Also would like to be able to add 5 meals a day to match the macros, not the current way where it only allows so many meals based on the macros. This forces me to set the macros high and then look for meals based on the calories and macros that I would like for the client.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Automate Smart Meal Planner delivery

Have clients enter in their information and for a smart meal plan to be delivered automatically.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The calories are wrong on a few meals. One of the meals had 176 of oats which is 110 grams of carbs and said the serve was 36g. Not ideal

The calories are wrong on a few meals. One of the meals had 176 of oats which is 110 grams of carbs and said the serve was 36g. Not ideal

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Option for "active days" and "rest days" with caloric intake adjusted accordingly.

Rather than a fixed daily intake, it should be adjusted for active days and rest days, as there can be a massive caloric discrepancy.

Eg: intake on a day with a 1.5 hour run would be 3000 cals, rest day cals at 2200.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allowing more then one snack to be an option on the Smart meal planner

It would be nice on the meal planner if I could add a snack when it is under 1400 calories instead of just 3 meals .

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Being able to program a 1-4 weeks worth of meals at a time so clients can prepare ahead of time.

It would be more convenient to program 1-4 weeks of meals ahead of time especially so clients can grocery shop ahead of time. 1-3 days at a time is not enough

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow the changing of Macro split and singular macro focus again e.g. Protein only target

Allow the changing of Macro split and singular macro focus again e.g. Protein only target

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ability to enter our own macro targets instead of % splits. Allows for minor adjustments

Ability to enter our own macro targets instead of % splits. Allows for minor adjustments (eg: add 10g protein). I’d like it to show a macro breakdown in app rather than have to upload a PDF. May go back to True Coach

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add the ability to have different macro split for specific meals

I would like the ability to carb bunch in the day and limit carbs at dinner time. This could be done with a toggle per meal, e.g limit carbs

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow for both smart meal plan option and uploading your own PDF meal plan or meal guide at the same time.

Allowing for smart meal plan and PDF uploads at the same time would help clients to have more variety and customization.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. We need a meal PREP section

Showcasing what people can cook in bulk thats easy and simple for busy women as most people dont have time to cook fresh meal. Example different proteins, easy carbs and veggies with flavor.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Explorando la Creatividad Infantil: Últimas Páginas para Colorear en Gbcolorear

En el fascinante mundo de la infancia, la creatividad florece a través de la expresión artística. Colorear, una actividad atemporal, no solo entretiene a los niños, sino que también fomenta su desarrollo cognitivo y habilidades motoras. En este contexto, Gbcolorear emerge como un recurso innovador, ofreciendo a los pequeños artistas una amplia gama de páginas para colorear que capturan su imaginación de manera única.

Con el crecimiento exponencial de la tecnología, los niños a menudo se sumergen en dispositivos electrónicos desde temprana edad. Gbcolorear aborda esta realidad integrando el encanto tradicional del coloreo con la conveniencia digital. A través de…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow a 2 meal option per day

Allow a 2 meal option per day

3 votes