Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

19 results found

1. cell phone workout alert

When you've established your clients' schedule concerning days and time of workouts, having an automatic alert that could be sent via text to their cell phone would be a good alert system.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Add new exercises that aren't listed

I use exercises that aren't listed such as a gripper. I'm a qualified PT and use the app more for support.

It would be ideal for me to be able to add my own exercises as well as a personal exercise library.

At the moment I'm having to keep write down these exercises in my training notebook.

I realise that you have already said "not right now" to this idea but I'm hoping you'll realise that this is important to those of us who are more independent trainers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    can already be done  ·  Coach responded

Hi everyone,

Closing out this idea as this can already be done in the app. 

You can refer to it here

Web:

https://help.trainerize.com/hc/en-us/articles/208689206-How-do-I-add-my-own-custom-exercises-Web-app-

Mobile:

https://help.trainerize.com/hc/en-us/articles/213233546-How-do-I-add-my-own-custom-exercises-Mobile-app-

If you do not see these sections, you need to speak to your business owner to grant you permissions to edit the  exercise library.

We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

3. Restrictions section within programs

A section within the program where you can record restrictions of the client

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Multiple Calendar Deletion

It’s a pain in the back side having to delete each workout or task one by one, being able to select and delete multiple would save a lot of time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Assign a Client to Begin a Master Program at a Specific Part of the Program

Many of my clients are on a monthly subscription where they all receive the same new workouts each month. That means right now I'm having to manually go in to each client's profile, add a new training phase, and copy and paste their workouts from my templates into the upcoming training phase.

It would be nice to be able to continuously add the new monthly workouts to a Master Program and subscribe all my clients to that program. But I want everyone to be doing the same workouts in the same months, so I would need the ability to start…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

This can already be done. The client can only see their current training phase.

We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Calendar Drop Down Menu

It would be nice to be able to customize the drop down menu for appointments instead of using just the titles provided

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Injury area

I would like you to add a spot where you can have your clients injury visible when i am usinng the app to train my. client face to face.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Simply add a trainer’s notes and flag it. It will be bubbled up to the top when viewing a client’s profile.

Thanks!

12. Allow myself and my coaches to share master programs

Allow me to share a master program with my coaches. I would like all of us to share the same master program, so that when one of us adds a workout to the master program all of us can access it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

You can pop the program in the Shared folder.

Thanks!

13. A Live Calendar or way to offer a 'Daily Workout' to subscribed clients

One program I offer is for more advanced gym folk that just need the daily structure with a daily workout, habits, and loosely coached nutrition.

I currently post workouts each day to a calendar in my membership site. I would love to migrate these monthly subscribers over to the trainerize platform so I have ALL of my customers in one spot (more clients = more money for trainerize ;) )

The main features I would like to have would be an ongoing or "live" calendar, meaning no matter when they sign up they don't have to start at week 1...…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Opt-Out of Trainerize default instructional videos

The videos are great but prefer to just have my own video in my Library. The Trainerize demonstration of the standing band chest press are a little silly and rather opt-out of the videos the company provides

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ability for 'master program' clients to also have access to enter a workout they did

when subscribed to a master program it would be great if the client could enter if they did a walk or stretching, etc. So I can keep tighter tabs on all the activity they are doing!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

A client can always hit the green activity button and log an extra activity like walking.

Thanks!

16. I wish that there was a library of ONLY what I've uploaded vs having to filter through all of the videos within trainers.

It would be nice to have a completely separate library that shows just my videos that I've uploaded. It's horrible having to filter through everything specially when I don't use more than half.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Improve Running Stats

My specialty is Running and it would be great to add more fields to this type of cardio, so personal trainers who are also Running Coaches, like me, can use just one app instead of two like Tranerize and for example TraningPeaks.

Important fields that could be added are: Pace (Average and Max) and Heart Rate (Average and Max).

Thanks in advance!!!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Closing out this idea as this can already be done in the app with our recent updates.

Some other cardio related ideas you might be interested is:

GPS tracking on mobile app
    https://ideas.trainerize.com/forums/167887/suggestions/40294054

Zone interval training / metcon cardio intervals
    https://ideas.trainerize.com/forums/167887/suggestions/42407713

Custom HR zone profiles
    https://ideas.trainerize.com/forums/167887/suggestions/43326111

Thanks!

18. Auto respond automatic invitation link , instead of manually.

Allow trainer a link to auto respond client after purchase through paypal/credit card to get an automatic invitation, instead of manually. This would allow trainers to send clients an automatic invitation/consultation, so then the trainer can simply copy and paste workout templates based on their submitted answers. This saves trainer from manually inviting client based off of PayPal submitted email address. This would work well for non-local/overseas clients that are being trained online.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. A trainer section of the app

A trainer portion of the app so a trainer can log in and send workouts or modify programs via smart phone too! Would love to be able to log in thru out the day & check to see who out of my clients has completed their workouts...without receiving 20 individual emails about each one!

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

You can edit and build custom programs/training phase and workouts via the mobile app.

Some ideas you might be interested in:
    Ability to create and edit master program via the mobile app or iPad
    https://ideas.trainerize.com/forums/167887-feature-requests-ideas-and-suggestions/suggestions/39252652-ability-to-create-and-edit-master-program-via-the

Thanks!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base