Trainerize

We are continually upgrading Trainerize with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other trainers can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our trainer community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our trainer community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of trainers and how it fits with the overall vision of Trainerize.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. A report that shows clients organized by birthday date

A report that shows clients organized by birthday date so that I can buy gifts for them or know ahead of time

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Client and Trainer Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Resources Tab

Have a resources tab where clients can click and find all PDF's or resources the trainer provides instead of having to search through their messages in the app for the PDF.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Client and Trainer Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Client's Address on the Invoice (Requirement by Law)

This is probably also the part of Client Management.

This is essential for some countries (like Germany, for example), because it's obligatory by law.
    All invoices have to have both billing addresses, of the business, and of the customer.

Currently, there is no possibility for me to collect the address of a customer, to adjust the address in the client's profile if I collected it somewhere, and it's not stated in the sent invoices.

I could get fined if someone checks and I don't have this information on my invoices because as I said, it's obligatory by law.

Could you…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add notification when clients start their workouts.

It would be great if we could be notified when a client starts his or her workout. Not only will we be able to give some encouraging words at the being of their workout, but we can also adjust workouts during their session like an in-person trainer would.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Make the app prevent clients from being able to screenshot their workouts.

In an industry where we are all paid for our ideas. I think it would be a good feature to prevent client from being able to screenshot their workouts in app. This way somebody cannot cancel when they are out of contract and take your workouts and continue to use them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Rep calculator for estimating 1rm PB

A calculator that determines how many reps at a weight you would need to increase your estimated 1rm - getting stronger.

I use this via a 1rm calculator through Google however being able to use it via the app by simply adding the feature where your previous workout is shadowed would be far better and user friendly for all clients not to mention for the online PT.

Anyone that has used Recomposer or JeFit knows how this works and how beneficial it is.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Meal plan set to macros

I think it would be amazing that when a client signs up and you set their macros that they right away get customized meal plan ideas within those macros as well as being able to swipe through the meal plan for different options per meal. Example it gives an option of a chicken stir fry and they don't like it they can swipe to a different good idea they like.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meal Tracker (in-app)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. morgan@bigmofitness.com

I would like to be able to delete comments in my group chats, so that if someone does something like send 10 thumbs up emojis in a row because they didn't know they were sending, I can clean that up.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Groups and digital community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. The ability to Sync with Polar or any workout device

I would like to sync my polar device with Trainerize but I don’t have a Apple Watch so I’m **** out of luck.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add the ability to allow AMRAPS and EMOMS within training programs.

Allow a function to add a time to a set of exercises rather than prescibed sets.
    Allow a feature for only timed sets.
    eg, 12 Minutes work - then exercises and reps within the set

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Programs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. RyanLovstad@gmail.com

Marketing Idea

Put together a quick 30-second video that shows the main features of the app and web-based platform. The current video is too long. There's no excitement with the video.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Video analysis - voice over & scrub video

It would be INCREDIBLE if you could respond to a client sending a video of their exercise with a voice over/screen record of you scrubbing through the video and talking through what they could do better. I coach a lot of athletes and this would be super relevant

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Using the expert EdbMails Exchange migration tool,

Using the expert EdbMails Exchange migration tool, you can effortlessly migrate from Exchange server to Office 365. Because it has a basic and intuitive user interface, the software is simple to use. It has no size restrictions for moving a large number of mailboxes.

Between Exchange servers and Office 365, the program also facilitates the transfer of public folders and archive mailboxes. The software includes an advanced filter feature that allows users to migrate specific data based on date, subject, attachment name, and from and to address filters.

EdbMails Exchange migration is built using cutting-edge technologies. The application allows incremental…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Clients should be able to video record their exercise and send to trainer.

Online clients should be able to video record their set and send to the trainer in case they have any query.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Video workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Customized Nutrition Plans

The ability to build customized nutrition plans. It would include an inventory similar to MyfitnessPal.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  ABC+  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Ability to have multiple custom programs

With program stacking it would be nice to have multiple custom programs for scheduling items in the clients calendar.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Ability to add specific custom links for certain client types.

Ability to add specific custom links for certain client types.

I want different client types to have access to different resources.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Volume calculator!

Allowing people to see the amount of volume they are reaching will help with see progress within the gym. Plus, it is a good way for the trainers to track their clients progress and adjust as necessary. This should be shone at the end of every workout that is completed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Ability to add Rockport Walk Test

Ability to track Rockport Walk Test directly in app and graph the results.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Ability to track sit and reach results

Ability to track sit and reach results directly in app. Graph to see if client is getting more flexible.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 125 126
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base