Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

177 results found

1. A calendar that shows the availability of multiple trainers in the same view

We’re a personal training company and we have a staff member who is responsible for scheduling training appointments and consultations. This person needs to be able to see the availability of all of the coaches in a single calendar view to book appointments with clients and prospects

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Calendar view when booking appointments

Instead of having a scrolling calendar when booking 1-1 appointments it would be much easier to be able to see a calendar view so that the day of the week is visible too. I often have to switch over to my iCal to check which day a certain date falls on.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Sub-categoy for group classes

Allow to add sub-category to a class. such as Strength, Cardio, HIIT, hot yoga or vinyasa, etc and allow clients to see what this sub-category is when booking. for example I offer strength and metabolic classes. but there is no way of posting the schedule of which day is what and clients cant see when booking a class

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Calendar Conflicts

It would be good for the booking function to check for calendar conflicts in the same way Calendly does. Either that or a zap created to allow clients to book through calendly then the zap books their slot within Trainerize.

The sync function only copies Trainerize calendar entries into iCal whereas it would be good if Trainerize could check for conflicts and therefore only show available slots. I'm aware you can set availability but to do this for every single day (adding in any adhoc appts the trainers might have) is time consuming.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Text message reminders for in-person and virtual appointments

I want to use the calendar portion of the system, but I can't because I need to be able to have text message and email reminders for in-person and virtual consultations. I currently use another app that links to my Google calendar, but I pay a separate fee and would love to do it through Trainerize.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. google Cal Integration

Google calendar Integration to see if the time is available and offer an appointment accordingly

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Running monthly tally on PT sessions delivered

We run a personal training studio. All of our trainers work on commission of sessions delivered. At present we use client sign off sheets to moniter sessions delivered. We would like to see a change so that when a client buys session credits, and uses them to book a session. There is a running total on each trainers profile to show how many sessions they have delivered. This would mean we can say goodbye to the paper client sign off sheets. It would make things completely accurate as when someone buys a block, they would be allocated credits to book…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Waiting list for group appointments

I would like a waiting list option for when a group class is fully booked

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Enable automatic conflict detection synchronized with my Google calendar appointments and events

Enable automatic conflict detection synchronization with Google calendar appointments and events for a straightforward and efficient booking system.
    - Eliminates Double Bookings: Prevents overlapping appointments, reducing stress and scheduling errors.
    - Increases Efficiency: Saves time on manual calendar updates, allowing more focus on client sessions.
    - Improves Client Experience: Simplifies booking, enhancing satisfaction and retention.
    - Enhances Flexibility and Accessibility: Offers real-time updates and flexible scheduling, making services more accessible.
    - Facilitates Better Planning and Time Management: Provides a comprehensive view of schedules for effective balance between work and personal life.
    - Reduces Administrative Burden: Cuts down time spent on…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Ability to block appointment time out for lunch etc

Enable the fitness coach to add a 'block for lunch breaks etc. So clients cannot book these times, and also so it shows up on calendar streams

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Edit Scheduled Classes Repeat Options

CX would like the ability to open a scheduled Class Event and edit the repeat option. For example, if they scheduled a Class Event to repeat every Monday for 12 weeks, they would like to be able to click on any of the scheduled blocks and edit the repeat options (extend the duration, add additional dates).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ability for trainer to book in a personal task

It would be helpful if I could add to th tz calendar personal tasks. Or have a 2-way link to google calendar

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Provide a way for trainers to count clients remaining sessions.

Provide a way to see how many sessions a client had remaining.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. View trainer calendar

Clients should be able to view trainer calendar availability without having to go through the booking appointment process and check each individual day for potential openings.
    They should be able to see all available openings for the week and have the option to then book in to them.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Put clients name before session times

Calendar on webpage
    Have clients name on session times or just name instead of the session times I can’t tell who is who if someone slots in someone else’s spot for a day and I like to see who I have in the day so I know I’m prepared
    It has their name in tiny writing in the app calendar which is okay but nothing for the calendar on the webpage when using the iPad I can’t tell who is who

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Trainerize appointment notes to sync with google calendar

My notes that I put in for specific clients when booking doesn’t show in my google calendar is this possible to sync
    If they pay cash it’s easier to track but I have to keep going back through trainerize to find the notes

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Integrate Trainerize Calendar with Google Calendar for easier availability management

This enhancement will provide me with a seamless experience in managing my availability and scheduling, eliminating the need to toggle between different applications.

By syncing my Trainerize appointments and sessions with Google Calendar, I will be able to view and manage all my commitments in one unified interface.

This integration will streamline my scheduling process, reduce the likelihood of double bookings, and ensure a more efficient and organized approach to time management for both myself and my clients.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow Trainers to Book Clients in Group Hours

I have moved all my clients over to Trainerize and am trying to copy my existing schedule over. Not being able to book my own clients is adding steps to the process.

So, just being able to schedule clients in group classes as a trainer will help a lot.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow schedule type overrides:

I am moving my business over from wellness living. This software allows clients to book semi-private or private sessions anywhere in the schedule.

If a semi-private is booked, it will allow up to 4 people to book in that hour. If a private is booked, no one else can schedule.

For Trainerize, I'm thinking of having the ability to make your schedule all "group classes," but allow private clients to override an empty hour if that group hour doesn't have any scheduled clients.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base