Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

193 results found

1. Cloning workout templates

The option to clone workout templates should be made available to allow trainers to make specific changes for different types of clients

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 3rd party Consultation Forms

Instead of the current consultation form which is inflexible and not user friendly, I would love to have a link to fill out a 3rd party consultation form (ie. Google Forms), or even the ability to upload a 3rd party consultation directly as a PDF to your clients profile. My consultations for advanced clients are in depth, and while im already filling them out separately I'd like to be able to put them on my client profile or to save me time, provide a link for my client to fill it themselves. Should be relatively simple.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Closing out this idea as this can already be done in the app.
 You can use Zapier to snap Trainerize to any other form app like JotForm, Google Forms or TypeForm.

We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

3. Add an option for SQL queries or exports

I would like to query all our client data to allow for different repot types. I.e., this client performed this many reps of this exercise between these dates... or, what percentage of my clients are male/female and in this age group. Easy to do manually in the calendar for a few clients, nearly impossible when you have 50

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  API  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

While you cannot run SQL queries directly, Studio and above plans have API access so you can make queries and assemble reports the way you want to.

We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

4. Have a news feed for clients to share their achievements and create a sense of community.

I have just moved over to this app from another.
    The other app had a news feed where the clients could pop up a Picture or a post. Other clients could coment or like it. It gave a sense of commu city and belonging.
    I am still rynni g the two apps. The clients that have trialed trainerize live the app but miss the sense of community.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

You can create a group and each workout is auto-posted to the group.

Thanks!

5. Sugar and Fibre from My Fitness Pal

See more detailed information from My Fitness Pal such as Sugar and Fibre

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Use interval format workouts as a specific circuit.

Use interval format workouts as a specific circuit. I love the timer aspect but can only use it with interval specific workouts.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

You can build circuits inside an interval workout.

Thanks!

7. 7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. have somewhere to add client's height and calculate BMI

There is no where to add a client's height! While I realise BMI is purely a guide, it is a useful benchmark. Please include height in client profiles. Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

You can edit their height within the client’s profile.

Thanks!

10. Group Area

I create groups in Facebook. It would be much better easier aNd quicker if I could create a group in the app, and select clients. There they can share, connect and I can help them focus in voicing off each other.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. group clients

Ability to categorize clients and filter them. It would be great to categorize clients with standard identifiers such as by gender, age, fitness level, or custom identifiers such as bodybuilders, runners, home gym clients etc...

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

You can use the custom tag feature to tag clients.

Thanks!

12. Complete workout template

I would like to be able to create a template for a whole workout routine - not just one training day. Or be able to save workout templates to a sub folder.

If I write a 12 week program for someone, I would like to be able to have the full 12 weeks be a template in one spot.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

This is the master programs feature that you can build out a program and subscribe multiple clients onto.

Thanks!

13. workout tags

please add the ability to TAG exercises and workouts in a custom way to suit my business. for instance I really need to have the option to tag workouts in a number of different ways like short, 10 mins, travel, build, speed etc...

this would help me filter as i search through all workouts to find options to give to clients. i'm building my workouts and don't want to search through hundreds each time i edit a clients file.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Automation of emails

It would be great if you could drip feed emails to clients with healthy tips etc. Not just the welcome email, but longer term emails that could go out to every customer on say the 1st, 7th and 14th day of getting the app?

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

The auto-messages feature with master programs allows you to drip messages to a client.

For sending an actual e-mail drip campaign, we recommend checking out Mailchimp, Aweber or Constant Campaign. You can integrate those with Trainerize via Zapier.

Thanks!

15. Make the buzzer on the timer louder so the client can hear it

Very simple increase the sound on the buzzer so it's very clear to the client that the interval is over. Currently it's a low volume beep, so my client uses her phone timer outside of the app

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Closing out this idea as we’ve made improvements to the way the timer audio functions last year. It should route through the speaker automatically if no headphones are used.

Thanks!

16. Trainer Controls All Emails To Client

My clients often complain to me about the amount of emails they get from trainerize. I tell them they can manage their emails in their account settings but nobody wants to do it. The trainer needs to be able to control who gets emailed what and not everyone wants the workout reminder!!

Thank you!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add stretches

I want to create a template for post workout stretches I wish there were stick videos for this option.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We’ve added a whole bunch of stretches over the last few years. If there’s any missing, please reply and let us know specifically which ones you’ll like us to add.

Thanks!

18. Quit "Find a Trainer" and trainerize.me

Trainerize.me and the “Find a Trainer” feature, which creates a marketplace for trainers, makes us commodities and forces us to lower our prices to compete with everyone else.

Trainerize used to be a service for trainers, not for clients to compare trainers to many others. It was so different from anything else. It was perfect!
    By offering trainerize.me / Find a Trainer, it makes Trainerize like thumbtack.com where people can just search for a trainer in their city online.

Now, we can’t offer an app to our clients. We’re now “just a bunch of trainerize trainers”. What I loved about…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Simply go to your Settings > Trainerize.me and toggle the switch to off to turn off your list.

Thanks!

19. Have the option to make program templates not just workout templates

Need to have the ability to create program templates not just workout templates

If I could create my full programs whether it be 6 weeks 12 weeks or a year and adjust the workouts within each program when necessary to suit the individual clients needs would be very helpful and less time consuming of just having workout templates!!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

You can do this with the master programs feature.

Thanks!

20. Allow trainers to edit calories/macros from the app

Sometimes I need to adjust clients' macros when I'm on the go, and currently, the app will only adjust from the computer. It would make life easier if we could use the app to adjust!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base