Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

194 results found

1. Allow users to plan meals ahead and track meals for upcoming days

Allow clients to plan ahead by loading meals for future days in advance. This allows them to plan grocery lists and be sure they are hitting their targets by preplanning.

506 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Closing out this idea as this can already be done in the app. Clients can track meals in the future. It will be by default tracked. Here is more info on tracking meals through Trainerize in this article and this one.

If you wish to have meals in the future scheduled and not tracked, please create a separate idea and we will monitor the request. 

We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

2. 107 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your great suggestion! We’re marking this idea as completed!
 You can select the look-ahead window within the client’s profile.

We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

3. Being able to mass delete items on the calendar

You have to either delete one item at a time or completely re do the master program to change items in the calendar... if there was an option to mass delete items on the calendar that would be killer

82 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow clients to add recipes

Similar to MFP, allow clients to insert their recipes into the in-app tracker.

69 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Closing out this idea as this can already be done in the app. You can see how here in this help article.

Clients can track a meal thought PLUS button, select ingredients or just click photo (if they are on photo tracking), and once that meal is tracked, under three dots they can save it to "My meals". 

Next time when they want to track that saved meal, under PLUS button, they can see the tab called "My meals" next to camera tab, from where they can track that saved meal with one click. 

Clients can also access "My meals" library in their three dots menu on the main navigation, they will see section "My Meals" where they have a list of all their saved meals. From there they can also track that meal to today or another day with one click.

Please note that client cannot…

5. ALLOW CLIENTS TO SEE THEIR PRESCRIBED MACROS

It would be great if our clients could see the macros that we've prescribed to them.

This could be shown in their dashboard titled as "Calorie & Macronutrient Goals"

63 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Closing out this idea as this can already be done in the app.

We’re returning your vote to you so please come back
    to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

We are further building out our nutrition features this year so make sure you come back in to vote for nutrition ideas:
    https://ideas.trainerize.com/forums/167887-feature-requests-ideas-and-suggestions?category_id=388873

Thanks!

6. 52 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. MindBodyOnline or Paypal Payment. Allow seamless payment and new account creation on a purchase of my online workout program

Allow some form of integration or process to take a payment through MindBodyOnline or Paypal.

Once done, seamless up the account and copy a template client into the account to get it all set up.

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Built-in caliper body fat calculator

Have a built in 3 or 7 site calculator for body fat.
    A trainer can put in the 3 or 7 site caliper measurements and have it tracked.

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Leave the option - Laptop version for clients

Many of my clients is a bit angry bacause your new update which comes on the 31 st of marc.
    Roughly 20-25% of my clients use Laptop version when they do my programs. (because the visible of the screen - BIGGER)

Just to see...

Right now I have 175 clients. If I lose 15% of it that means 26 clients will leave me because they can not enjoy only the small mobile screen.
    For me it means a lot. Not sure but can be an option!

I do not want this new update at all!

Thanks.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. incorporate an exercise adherence percentage.

I understand that you currently have a frequency tally on the left of page. But this actually does not provided the trainer or client with very much information. Instead if this was an exercise adherence percentage it would serve as an enormous "quick glance " valuable tool for the trainer and a motivating tool for the client.

We could then have the client set goals like " 90% adherence for the month of May or of the program" etc etc. If this was visual it would only make it greater.
    Down the track if the idea is a hit you…

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Closing out this idea as this can already be done in the app with the weekly workout compliance scores.

Thanks!

12. 30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ability to set trainer schedule availability.

I have Fitness consultants that sell the client then book the first session with the trainer based off of the clients preferred time and the pt's availability.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. A simple formula should be added so the client can see his/her BMR and TDEE (Harris-Benedict)

A Basal Metabolic Rate Calculator should be added so that when the client inputs age, weight, height, and activity levels the BMR and TDEE is logged. Then if a client wants to lose or gain weight a simple 10-20% increase/decrease can be added to represent the clients calorie goals. Its great that we can add calories and macro goals but all calculations have to be done outside the app which isn't great, considering its a simple addition

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

You can use the BMR/TDEE calculator when creating a nutrition goal. Clients can see their caloric goal in the app.

Thanks!

15. 28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Social Media Sharing

When a client reaches a goal this creates momuntum and a boost of self-confidence. When a client feels good about themselves following a workout they are inclined to continue such positive behaviors. When i shout out and tag clients following their workout my clients feel a sense of accomplishment when many congratulate them on their workout. I would like for my clients to have the option to share their completed workouts

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Exportable invoices and Earnings for accounting purposes

Allow account owners to collect and export detailed data based on products and earning over the course of the year / quarters. This is for tax and accounting purposes.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Have a timer when taking photographs so clients can take pictures of themselves

All to often my clients are left in a position of embarrassment when having to take photographs of them selves. This leads to photos never being taken. With this feature clients would be able to take photographs privately without the help of a 3rd person

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

The app has a timer when taking progress photos.

Thanks!

19. A trainer section of the app

A trainer portion of the app so a trainer can log in and send workouts or modify programs via smart phone too! Would love to be able to log in thru out the day & check to see who out of my clients has completed their workouts...without receiving 20 individual emails about each one!

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

You can edit and build custom programs/training phase and workouts via the mobile app.

Some ideas you might be interested in:
    Ability to create and edit master program via the mobile app or iPad
    https://ideas.trainerize.com/forums/167887-feature-requests-ideas-and-suggestions/suggestions/39252652-ability-to-create-and-edit-master-program-via-the

Thanks!

20. Automation of emails

It would be great if you could drip feed emails to clients with healthy tips etc. Not just the welcome email, but longer term emails that could go out to every customer on say the 1st, 7th and 14th day of getting the app?

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

The auto-messages feature with master programs allows you to drip messages to a client.

For sending an actual e-mail drip campaign, we recommend checking out Mailchimp, Aweber or Constant Campaign. You can integrate those with Trainerize via Zapier.

Thanks!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base