Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

345 results found

1. Trainerize Invoices available in AUD

An issue I am facing is that the invoices coming from trainerize are in USD. I live in Australia and this makes it hard for tax purpose to have to convert as the conversion is always different.

So many other online training platforms do the conversion.

Trainerize needs to make changes to this as this would impact people all over the world!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks for coming to the idea forum and adding your vote to this idea.

We're keeping this set to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status. We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

2. Allow manual tracking of steps without having to sync a device

I have clients that do not use a smart watch, but wear a pedometer and their step goals are important to them. It would be great if there was a way for them (or me even) to enter their steps manually so that they can see how they are improving over time.

112 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We’re keeping this set to ‘Not Right Now’, as we’re building out challenges and we do not want clients to be able to cheat the system through manual entry.

If you are looking at more connections to the app. Please get your clients to vote on feedback.trainerize.com.

Healthkit (use your iPhone’s set counter – is available now – go to More to connect)

Google Fit (use your android phone’s step counter) : https://bit.ly/3vTUoKw

Samsung Galaxy Watches
    https://bit.ly/3qrHQsL

Garmin
    https://bit.ly/3gUllbu

We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

We will not allow manual entry of steps as this

3. Use Meal planner without assigning daily nutrition goal to client

I would like to provide a sample meal plan without assigning the client a daily calorie goal. I love the idea of providing sample meal plan but I'm not assigning my clients a daily calorie goal, I use the PN hand size portion guide to assign food intake. So if we could have that option in the meal plan guide that would be even better!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We're keeping this set to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status. We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

4. personalise voice cue

I'd like the ability to customise the voice for the interval timing cues. I'm English and there is only one option which is an American accent. My clients find this strange and I have the customised version

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

6. Add custom website, spotify, instagram & other links to the main dashboard for pro members

This is a feature only for studio members only due to "The studio plans do have some perks like this, though they also pay a yearly apple developer fee, require business credentials to set up their app, and have an increased cost for the additional time and expertise required to add custom links to an app." per Trainerize support.

This makes sense, but would be great if there could be a limited version of this for pro members, even if this was 1 or 2 set links such as instagram and website/spotify. To give the pro members options for their…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

7. Smart Meal Planner should be allowed to generate a fraction of a recipe to better achieve a nutritional target

I have noticed that in generating meal options the main meal would be relatively small(1 serving). However, the snack would be generated as 2 servings in order to achieve the overall macro target.

If the Smart meal Planner was allowed to generate a fraction of a meal it would provide a better balance to the size of each meal.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We're keeping this set to 'Not Right Now', as it is more important that from the client's view, the meals be easily cookable without weird fractional portions. 

Thanks!

8. Be able to customize headlines with the custom branded app

It would be great to be able to customize the headlines within Trainerize such as "Things to do today," "Groups," "Progress," and more. This would allow more flexibility when it comes to Trainerize being supported by other languages.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We're keeping this set to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. 

If you are looking for multi-lingual, please vote for the various ideas for the specific language.

You can see the list here:

https://ideas.trainerize.com/search?filter=merged&query=language

Thanks!

9. Allow an integration option for existing recipe database from Evolution Nutrition, Fitbit, Myfitness pal

Just wish there was a way to integrate the recipe data and food selections from MFP, EN, and Fitbit. Many of our clients have been tracking for months using the existing integrations. If we could lean on the library of resources we have already created and seamlessly transition into the in-app Meal Planner it would be the best!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

10. Don't send the client so many diet emails!

As I created a client diet and then changed a few meals for that initial meal plan, it sent a "diet created" email and then a new email with each meal change I made! There should be an option for trainers to generate and tweak the meal plan with any/all changes and maybe a "send now" or a finalized button once it's all done.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We're keeping this set to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. Most clients have email notifications turned off when they set up their app and should get in-app notifications.

11. email capture

There should be a way to capture emails and add those emails to our email lists. This would help us grow our email list

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We're keeping this set to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. 

There are many other products out there like Click Funnels or Leadpages that focus on this. You can then snap those together with Trainerize via Zapier.

Thanks!

12. Ability to add client into free trial week without having to pay for additional client until they pay

I would love to be able to allow clients to try my program on the app for a week free (without having to enter credit card info) and not have to pay for more clients on my account until they pay for the program (not just trial product)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We're keeping this set to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement as any client receiving coaching has to take up an active client seat. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

Thanks!

13. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

14. Add .srt options for the closed caption file types

Make .srt was an option for the closed caption format. Or at least as another option other than .vtt; .vtt does not work as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Business expense data entry for tax/accounting purposes.

I had this feature on PTminder and it was fantastic. I had my income and expenses in there and very helpful. You could break it down to which category and income to spend ratio was there. Plus if that expense was was subscription/recurring say like a mobile phone bill, it would auto fill each month/same date.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

16. Cast to TV in landscape format

I have a client who casts his workouts from his phone app to his TV. He asked if it would be possible to allow this to be done in landscape format please?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

17. Allow custom colors for entire apps for Pro accounts.

I purchase the custom app option but the colors only changed for the icon, intro and top banner. I'd like a more cohesive color scheme but inside the app the blue and green icons make it look generic and cheapens the product look.

Unfortunate to read only Studio accounts have access to this feature. Why can't Solo Trainers have this option???

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

18. Meal options for Diabetics

Would love some meal plans for people with diabetes

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We're keeping this set to 'Not Right Now', as we are not a medical device and meal plans for medical conditions is not an area we are looking at.

We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

Thanks!

19. rename app

With Tranerize now offering more nutrition and habit tracking offerings, the Tranerize Display name “Fitness App” should reflect this. Tranerize display name should be something like “Health App” instead. I am a nutritionist who is using the “custom branded pro app” and it’s great I have branding, but then the display name on my app still says “Fitness App” which doesn’t match my branding.

I know this is customized when on your studio plan, but you’re selling custom branded pro apps as an add on and your display name “Fitness App” doesn’t match all you provide. Please consider changing to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

20. Allow trainers to log into the app and track their own workouts.

PLEASE make the app recognize that we as trainers, actually use the app for our own workouts as well. There is no reason we should have to use a different email account for our training and workouts than we use to log in to access our clients. It allows me to track my own workouts as the trainer, but it doesn’t recognize that I have “logged in” at all. Therefore, when you make new changes we all wanted, like the Apple Watch syncing, it doesn’t show up for us unless we log out completely, log in to our never used…

590 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We’re keeping this set to ‘Not Right Now’, as this isn’t something we have any immediate plans to implement.

As Trainerize is really built from day 1 for a client signing in to interact with their trainers and track their fitness.

However, you can use the Peak Fitness labs app and sign in as a client. This is the app we use to train our team internally but you can sign in with your credentials.

iOS:
    https://apps.apple.com/us/app/peak-fitness-app/id1117456592

Android:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.trainerize.peakfitness&hl=en_US

We appreciate you sharing your thoughts. We’re returning your vote to you. Please come back and vote on ideas.trainerize.com.

Thanks.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base