Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1411 results found

1. Check off exercises when done with each

I've had a few clients ask for a feature where they can "check off" exercises as they finish them. With this, that set/exercise would collapse and move to the next one - rather than having to search around the page with all open exercises.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The ability to move supersets/circuits from one workout into another

The ability to save a superset or a specific block in a workout and transfer it to another workout/day. This is DIFFERENT from saving the entire workout. Imagine being able to create a specific warm up or a strength segment and being able to plug and play those into new days with different accessory work or conditioning. I need this often and it would save me SO much time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. More Filters/Search Options for "Workout Library" Program

With the new feature of the "Workout Library" as a program. I find the filters very limiting for clients to find the ideal workout they want. Having a general search bar to search for workouts by name, muscle group, etc. Having filters to search by muscle group, style of workout ( regular, circuit, etc). As a client on my own app using this "Workout Library Program" I find it challenging to find the workouts I want. Also showing the workouts in a list view rather than a slide across, as you can't see the names, general workout desciption, before clicking…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow us to change the text on a system video

We can change the video but not the text on a Trainerize system demonstration

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. updated videos

Some of the pre made videos are not good in terms of technique, RDL's for example have the knees completely locked out in your videos and BB high pulls the hands are way too close (shoulder width) so wont transition well into a BB clean like it should to name a couple. I realize we can make our own but might be cool to have an elite level power lifter do deadlift videos and elite level olympic lift do oly vids, a pilates instructor to do a few positions etc

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. possibility to upload Full video and short loop separately

Make it possible to download separately Full video and short loop. This will make the interval training mode with custom video really cool!!! Now with only one Full video it looks inferior!

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. To be able to copy workouts of the day from app to master library on desktop

When I write up a workout of the day on the app for a client I can't save the session on my desktop so I can use it again if needed

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. workout builder script

The biggest issue I have with the progression calendar is having to go into each field and update the RPE/ RIR week by week. I would love an option to create the workout builder in excel and import them into the workout builder with the progression calendar. this can be done easily with key ID's for the workouts and column attributes to include our own notes. once completed in excel we can just import into Trainerize.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Change exercise order during training

Add the ability to drag and drop exercises to change the order during a workout.

When it's busy at the gym clients would like to change the order of the exercises because of the equipment they need to use is already being used by someone else. To keep things tidy and for the trainer to see in what order the exercises were performed it would be nice to have the ability to change the order and log the order of the exercises as well.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. google drive

Allow uploads of exercise videos from Google Drive, DropBox and other storage sites.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Create a drag/drop feature when creating workout programs in the master programs!

Can we please add a feature in the Master Programs where we can drag/drop the different weeks within the workout phase? For example, when I was creating a new workout plan, I had Week1-2, Week 3-4, and Week 5-8. It was not lining up in order, as it went from Week1-2 and then jumped to Week 5-8, and then went back to Week 3-4. It would be so much easier if we can just drag/drop the different weeks so they all match up and go down in order!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. loop function for costum exercise

I think a loop function for costum exercises would be great, so the clients are not interrupted in their circuit training by having to watch the full video

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Space for notes for each exercise that can be seen on that specific exercise's history week to week

A lot of my clients have requested the ability to make notes from their end on individual exercises that they can see week to week. For instance, if they did something a little differently from what I put in their instructions, and they want to be able to see again next week that that's how they did it.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Better Developed Workout Library

• general search option to search for workout desired instead of looking through them all
    • scrolling up/down versus sideways???
    • add more filters/sorting options (add target muscle groups, more filters from tags when designing the workout e.g. back + biceps + dumbbells + vertical pull)
    • more thorough, user friendly navigating
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Remove estimated workout time (or make it optional)

Estimated workout time is inaccurate (too short) 99% of the time. Clients are constantly messaging us, wondering if they should’ve done their workouts in half the time — or less. It adds an unnecessary layer of pressure for folks who are already feeling anxious about starting a new program. Please remove, or at least make it optional.

402 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Swap/ remove an exercise in scheduled workout(s)

Should be able to remove or swap an exercise in scheduled workouts. It is a real pain when I have to swap an exercise for a client but the only way to do it is to unschedule the workout and re write the entire workout again just to accommodate the new exercise.

Surely there is a better way and I am missing something?

Thanks

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. expired program set to inactive

A client can purchase custom programing. When they're finished, they often return to my monthly membership (master program). But they can still see their last month of custom workouts and could continue doing them without paying for them. I would like to be able to inactivate a program to hide it from the client but keep it in their training program fo me to see.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Similar exercise to swap with within workout

It would be helpful to add an alternate exercise area within each workout that one can do when a specific machine or equipment is not available for a main exercise I prescribed. It would save a lot of time and explanation.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. A filter for exercises that have already been assigned into a client's program in the past.

When long term clients are looking for something new and refreshing, its hard to know if I have already assigned a certain exercise in the past without scouring their old programs. For long term clients that would be painful. If there was a filter that I could apply that would eliminate the possibility of me assigning an exercise that they have already done then I would know for certain that I am providing a program that is completely new to them in terms of exercise selection.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base